• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

My UFO Experience: Feinman

Can you supply proof for any of these statements?

’’I think a lot of people in the military have seen UFOs but don't talk or aren't allowed to talk about it;’’
-Then what leads you to think this is true?
I've spoken with a number of them myself, and now the Navy has had to publicly admit to taking UFO reports again.

’They are not a natural phenomenon.’
- What processes have you gone through to rule out natural phenomena, known or unknown?
Well, a lot of them do turn out to be natural phenomenon! But I'm referring to the others. Where folks see them close enough to see that they appear to be manufactured, metallic and "under remote control" etc. etc. Doesn't take long to look through the sightings to see intelligent control; that's also what the head of the CIA said way back in '48.

‘’Why cover it up? It is a superior technology... And (Ghost Rockets):’’
- If it is a natural phenomena, it is not a superior technology. If it is a hub cap slung over a phone wire, it is very much existing or old technology.
True, but I don't think they are.
Neither did this guy:
“Reliable reports indicate there are objects coming into our atmosphere at very high speeds and controlled by thinking intelligence.” Navy Admiral Delmar Fahrney, 1957 public statement.

- If it is a natural phenomena, it is not a superior technology. If it is a hub cap slung over a phone wire, it is very much existing or old technology.
Can you tell me how a hubcap could gravely damage national security?:p

I thought we were making progress... :)

f69dc1846a553a704dadbd416e4c7a8d.jpeg

I know how the story ends, and it doesn't end with everyone admitting they were lying and --it's weather balloons. All I gotta do is wait. It may come out in June with the UAP report.

Can you tell me how a hubcap could gravely damage national security?:p
A farmer hangs a hubcap over a wire and takes a picture and claims it’s a UFO.
The Air Force are then asked if they are aware of it and how would they deal with it and is it a threat to national security.

I just took a look at the GIS map of the mileposts on I-5 and it turns out where I was was directly south as the crow flies a couple of miles from McMinnville. I was looking exactly in the direction of the Trent farm --my office mate told me the farm is a little south of McMinnville (he grew up exactly next door to the Trents). The sighting spot is at milepost 267 a little south of Gervais:
https://www.google.com/maps/@45.1550858,-122.9469684,10.21z?hl=en
I've been trying to pinpoint the spot for a while so that I can find it on Google Street View and try to do an exact mockup using the picture from that spot. Hope it is sunny. Or next time I head that way I will stop and take a pic....

When I first saw them, they were quite bright. Then they just hung there at an angle to the horizon and the brightness lessened. Just like the folks in Roseburg described them --you could look directly at them, but they were still incredibly bright. I kind of got and still get the feeling that they were resting after some great journey.. Totally subjective, but I feel it strongly.
I think it was at 267, here:
https://koordinates.com/layer/874-oregon-highway-mileposts/

This is pretty close to the same place on the map and I had to make it sunny with a blue sky and I did so quickly, so there are some rough edges around the horizon, but I wanted to get the mountains to stand out more as I saw those that day. Beyond them and to the right slightly is McMinnville. This is VERY, VERY close to what I first saw when I glimpsed the objects, but it is difficult to get them as bright as they should be without disturbing their outlines.
UFOSightingPic1.jpg

So I kept driving, pretty disturbed, and then they appeared ahead of me further south (they were later seen further south in Roseburg), and they looked very similar to this (see below). Just no cars in either direction for duration of sighting as far as I can tell (and was looking around for any sign of other cars, people).

First:
UFOSightingPic1.jpg

Then:
(actually they were smaller / more distant in this second image), so I will have to correct that later...
FormationOrange.jpg

Last edited:
A question I have thought about for many years is if there is an UFO abduction, or UFO encounter, is it just random by chance

or was it planned ?

Some people think families are tracked over the years on purpose by aliens.

I am not rich, famous, or special but I have seen UFOs over the many years.

I guess I will never know the answer and for me this is a real puzzle.

A question I have thought about for many years is if there is an UFO abduction, or UFO encounter, is it just random by chance

or was it planned ?

Asymmetric Algorithmic Contact (AAC :p) From Hyperdimensional Aliens, involved in a program of ongoing contact designed not to cause a tipping point or destruction of our civilization (and the rest of the life on the planet if we were to have a big war), as has happened so many time on earth with our species. That's the strategy. Tactics involve staying in our peripheral vision and not hanging around for selfies. implementing the strategy includes tactics like:
a. Ambushing folks on roads (or out of the way areas where folks are isolated) often in situations where there is only one witness.
b. Flying circles around the militaries of the planet.
c. Being cloaked in out of the way areas before showing themselves when it suits them; the "active camouflage" the Army was interested in, allowing them to be invisible to all but those they wish to show themselves to.
d. Knowing people and our connections better than we do --think god-like AI. And thus are able to anticipate our actions, as has recently been discussed in papers released, too.
e. Knowing how and when to show themselves to influential people too.
f. Imagine the most ultimate Super Drone that we could imagine to spy on another alien civilization and.... BINGO.
THAT'S why the military is and has been interested in them. Also they have tried to "cool it" and keep the public thinking it is BS, as Hillenkoetter mentioned, because we have no control over the contact and it represents a "Superior Technology".

...And, I think there is a good possibility with the current US administration that there may indeed be some kind of announcement when the UAP report comes out.. It still won't change the nature or intensity of contact, because we still couldn't deal with it. Individual sightings and experiences might increase, perhaps there would be a mass event. Only "They" would know what to do :cool:
Imagine if the government came out and even mentioned a portion of the situation:
"there are cloaked non-human objects lurking in our airspace that we can do nothing about"
Sleep well and see you at work tomorrow? :oops:

I think there will be some kind of announcement sometime in our lifetimes --which is soon, actually.
I think that is also why Vallee is coming out with an apparent tell-all book, too, and I'm looking forward to see if it independently confirms my theories. I have only read bits and pieces of Vallee in the past and am going to keep it that way until I read this book:

"Following the New York Times bombshell reports on the U.S. government’s secret UFO program, classified Defense Department briefings regarding “off-world vehicles not made on this earth,” and the Pentagon’s recent formation of the new Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force, best-selling author and world-renowned researcher of unidentified phenomena, Dr. Jacques Vallee, has collected materials from close encounter sites on two continents and uncovered shocking new facts about our history with UFOs.

In The Best Kept Secret, Vallee and his research colleagues bluntly redefine 75 years of UFO history by revealing the surprising details of recovered physical evidence, with serious implications for humanity. The book also details scientific documentation of a historic pattern of UFO sightings, along with significant details never before reported to authorities. The Best Kept Secret weaves personal drama, intense secrecy, and hard data withheld from the general public, the scientific community, and even from the U.S. Air Force. Vallee deciphers the meaning of this data for the first time."

51eZzLC0XlL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/BEST-KEPT-SECRET-Groundbreaking-Research-ebook/dp/B08PKJPDL3

Last edited:

or was it planned ?

I'm totally with you with that and its sad as I want to know.

Well Sabresonic,

Knowing these answers would help me find an ending to my quest for UFO information.

My opinion is I think people are born with a tendency to sense the presence of paranormal or UFOs.

The Greenwich Psychic, Janet Lee, claims she does not why, but was she was born with the gift of telling the future.

In my younger days if there was an UFO near by, I felt this situation.

On May 14, 2010, I had a UFO experience. My stepdad was diagnosed with prostate cancer (he's okay now), and he was to get robotic surgery soon. For a week I had been traveling from Eugene, Oregon each day to work in Lake Oswego, and then driving all the way back to Eugene to stay with my parents, waking up and driving back to Lake Oswego early in the morning for work. Nothing unusual had happened until Friday, May 14... I was working an early schedule, and finished work at about 2:30 that day, iirc. I merged onto I-5 South and headed for Eugene. It was a sunny day with blue skies, and no real clouds. Near milepost 276 - 279, there are large open fields scattered with farmhouses, and one can see all the way to the mountains in front of the coast range; it's a regular and busy stretch of highway, and I don't remember ever being alone there, the thousands of times I have made the trip from Portland to Eugene. As I neared the area, I watched the car in front of me disappear into the distance --as if I had somehow slowed down, or was stuck in some kind of time warp. Everything was lush and green, and as I drove past a grove of trees on the right, I turned to look out to the distance, and.. I was confronted with five bright glowing objects. They appeared to be round and were in a slanted straight line about 15° from the horizontal. The objects were initially extremely bright (like arc lamps), but I could still look directly at them, and they had distinct edges (this is a feature of other UFO reports too). The objects were perhaps 30' in diameter. As I looked, I could see that the tops seemed to be slightly reflecting the blue sky, and I thought they were metallic spheres, or at least had a metallic object within the glow. As I watched, shocked out of my mind, they seemed to slowly become more level and it appeared as if they might be approaching my car, very slowly. Initially I moved my head back and forth to see if they were some kind of reflection --no.. Then my mind raced to another possible mundane solution; a line of fighter jets moving away from me in formation --no. There they were. I looked around to see if there were other people seeing this; though I could see farmhouses and other structures, there was an eerie silence and no one was around. I was alone on the highway for I think the first time in my life and that was equally strange.. As I realized after a few moments that I was actually seeing UFOs, and they seemed to be slowly appproaching, I became worried. I had the uncanny feeling that I was being watched by them; I've never felt anything like it before or since. Worried, I kept driving very slowly ahead and then lost them as I passed another grove of trees. Suddenly they reappeared ahead of me on I-5 (further south) in Echelon formation (just as in my avatar), this time glowing orange-red, and hanging in the sky, hovering. Then they either shot off further south or suddenly lost their luminosity (not sure which), and I couldn't see them anymore.. Then things were to get very strange indeed.

Later, arriving at my parents house, it was much later in the day than I think it should have been (almost evening). I didn't mention anything to my parents that evening, I was still in shock. The next day I did some Google searching and found out that that night was the first night of the McMinnville UFO festival; I didn't know that at the time. I'm a librarian and when I described the events to my office mate of about 20 years (now retired), he mentioned that his family owned a farm literally right next door to the Trents, and his parents knew them, as they were direct neighbors. I asked him to show me his house and the Trent farm on Google maps, so I could see where it was. It turns out that the objects I saw were coming from directly over the area of the Trent farm, as the crow flies... What is the chance of having and office mate who grew up next door to the Trents? And the McMinnville UFO festival had was beginning that night --also in the same direction.. I had no idea where McMinnville was located relative to I-5. So, when I came back to work later that month, I passed the magazine section --an the freaking Trent photo was on the front of Time magazine... It was the 50th anniversary of the photo being taken, I had no idea. Shocked me again.
After sojme Googling, I discovered that Leeroy Chiao saw the same formation fly past the ISS, though he later changed his story to "fishing boats":

View attachment 17781

Then in The UFO evidence by Hall, the same formation was seen flying in 1956 in Boulder NV:

View attachment 17780
I tried for some months in vain to find corroborating evidence, or sightings, then, about three years ago, I was in one of the databases (NUFORC), randomly looking at sightings sorted by object shape, and I was looking in the "rectangle" section, and I found it...

Five months later, and 250 miles further south on the same Highway.. I think the objects were cloaked in Roseburg, hanging out over the hill, until they powered up and headed back to where they came from.

Occurred : 10/20/2010 00:10 (Entered as : 10/20/10 00:10)
Reported: 7/30/2011 6:15:29 PM 18:15
Posted: 8/7/2011
Shape: Rectangle
Duration:3 min
5 round white lights hovering over I-5.

Driving south on I-5 in Roseburg at 1205 at night I saw 5 very large round white lights in a long row floating in air about 300 feet up. They were even with top of hill and extended out of river. I could not understand what they were since it was silently hovering there. Others were pulled over on side of highway looking at it. As I got closer it started to float north above I-5. As it passed over me I could not see the stars or clouds between the lights so I believe it was a long solid object with the 5 lights. The lights did not illuminate the ground or send out a beam like a car light.

It continued to head north above the highway.

I am in law enforcement and my husband is an ex air force pilot. We have observed planes of every description as a hobby and I know that this was nothing either of us have seen before.

((NUFORC Note: Witness indicates that the date of the sighting is approximate. PD))

((NUFORC Note: Report from law enforcement officer. PD))

Sometime after my sighting I got shingles and was out for nearly a month; I attribute it to the stress from experiencing the objects.
I think about them every day --even when I don't want to.
And now, just now, I discovered this sighting the year after I had mine, also in May, a couple of days before mine, in Riddle Oregon. It has to be the same one(s) that myself, the folks in Roseburg, Leroy Chiao from the ISS, and the others have seen over time too:

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/081/S81223.html

Occurred : 5/9/2011 20:00 (Entered as : 05-09-11 20:00)
Reported: 5/12/2011 1:41:32 AM 01:41
Posted: 5/12/2011
Duration:10-15 minutes
"Very large craft with five large lights moving slowley over ridge line, with out any sound of engines.

I'm really unsure what I saw. I was looking to the south on the ridge line just before dark, I seen what appeared to be a large plane moving slowley to the east along the ridge line flying very low at a best guess I would say maybe 500 feet above ridge line. It had five large lights spaced along the front of the craft. I thought at first it was a military craft, but I have never seen one like it. It moved along the ridge line and appeared to be about a 2 football lenghts so somewhere around 500-600 yards long. It was absoutley silent not sound of engines at all.

I called my wife and told her what I was seeing. I watched it for about 3 minutes then the craft changed course and started heading due south. I could no longer see any lights just the back mass of the object. At this point I would guess it to be about 1 mile maybe a mile and a half away.

I ran to my truck and grabbed my binoculars darkness started to set in, I looked at the object through my binoc's and at this point could only make out lights like a amber or yellowish hugh and could no longer see the craft. What made me feel that what I saw wasn't a plane was one no sound, and just at dark five fast moving jets raced across the sky from the direction of the my last spotting of ther craft. I could easly tell that those were planes and I could see the strobing lights along the wings of the jets. They moved from one side to the other side of the horizon in about 10 seconds and then everything was over.

I can not beleive that something of that size and unusualness was not seen by other residents in the community. The craft appeared at Nickle mountian and moved along the ridge line due east. This is an old nickle mine called Hand and Nickel. Which is now owned by Green Diamond and is where I work and was able to see what ever it was I saw. It is not possible for me to see a craft that close and not hear the sound of it, I have looked all over the internet for a craft similar to what I had saw but as of yet I haven't found one.

I guess best description it was rectangular very long it hade five large lights evenly spaced alonf the front bottom of craft. The aft of the craft was very unusual as the plane headed due south I could make out aft it was very large and its mass shape was not cylinder but rather more like 2 tear drop shapes.

This is the first time I have ever seen anything that I could not explain away. I have never really bought into the whole UFO sighting. I am still unsure of what I saw and would hope that it be easy explained away. I doubt it. I feel I am a person of good intuition and intellagent enough to know the differance from a plane, Chinook, gunship, jet, or blimp. It was none of these."

So, basically on the 60th anniversary of the McMinnville UFO sighting pretty much to the day on May 14, 2010, while the first day of the McMinnville UFO festival presentations were getting started, five objects or five glowing lights on a craft broadsided me from the airspace in the exact direction of the Trent farm, headed south and then cloaked itself at Roseburg for a period (apparently over a ridge above the river) and then went further south to Riddle for a year and probably did the same thing there (amazing):

UFOsPath.jpg

Searching by shape=rectangle and cntrl+f down the page to see a couple of identical sightings.
http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/142/S142688.html
Perhaps same object in 2018.:
Occurred : 8/12/2018 02:30 (Entered as : 0812/18 02:30)
Reported: 8/12/2018 6:03:59 PM 18:03
Posted: 8/17/2018
Duration:~1 hour
A lighted object rose in the SSE sky and then remained motionless for almost an hour. Through binoculars one could see five white lights arranged horizontally.

((NUFORC Note: Mars?? PD))

This is fun! I just used a size calculator to estimate the distance of my objects to me when they first appeared in a line My impression was that they were each about 20' across and calculated a 10mm diameter of each object as they appeared visually, and I got this:
Viewing distance: 666.661166 yards! :evil:

sizecalculator.jpg

Back