• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Mystery 'Lost' Items

I'm with Techy here! I bought some of those bags ages ago but decided they were more trouble than they were worth .... mainly because I've never been in a situation were it mattered whether or not my socks matched, my academically minded husband wouldn't notice whether or not his matched and my youngest son right from toddlerhood refused to were matching socks. I only had to be vigilant with my oldest sons socks and I just used to count them all in and count them all out ... (reverse) Brian Hanrahan style!

The bags are really useful for sorting fabrics that I am one of these days going to make into an award winning fabric hanging, so weren't a waste of money.

What I have however lost are my 'creative juices' but I console myself that whoever eventually gets the contents of my fabric cupboards will be overjoyed that I bought such wonderful fabrics and took such care to sort them! (I have to think that otherwise I'd cry.)

Sollywos x
Techy doesn't 'get' the sock bag thing. He thinks I'm being anal or summat until one of his precious cycling socks goes missing and then it's the end of the world.

My sock/lingerie/Crocs* washing bag collection is now huge and has taken over half the bathroom. Sometimes I make new ones. No sock or pair of pants must escape.

*yes indeed

Back