• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Mystery Surrounds Shoreline Woman's Two-Hour Disappearance

Yup, something's gone on. We certainly don't have the full story.

Maybe they quarreled and she stomped off and got lost, and he panicked when he didn't hear from her and reported her missing and they had to concoct a story.

Wow! Everyday is a School Day here, I have just googled TIA to find out it means
Transient Ischemic Attack.

Now how do I drop that bundle of cleverness into everyday conversation to make myself sound intelligent?

Maybe so, But when I had my TIA back in 2007 I was in a room with my daughter and her boyfriend at the time.
When I realised what was happening I had to tell her what to expect as I gradually froze up on one side. And also that this may develop and there was a chance that I may become unconscious and that may be the end of it.

And I had to do all this as my voice was gradually slurring into incomprehensibility.

I was lucky that in half an hour I had returned back to normal.

That Is why don't find it a good subject for humour, black or otherwise.

INT21.

Maybe so, But when I had my TIA back in 2007 I was in a room with my daughter and her boyfriend at the time.
When I realised what was happening I had to tell her what to expect as I gradually froze up on one side. And also that this may develop and there was a chance that I may become unconscious and that may be the end of it.

And I had to do all this as my voice was gradually slurring into incomprehensibility.

I was lucky that in half an hour I had returned back to normal.

That Is why don't find it a good subject for humour, black or otherwise.

INT21.

I've very sorry to hear that and I'm glad you have recovered.

I learned that along with the art of black humour when I saw my umpteenth construction fatality before I could grow a full beard.

Were you a safety manager then or was that what motivated you to become one?

Back