• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Naree Pon

Spooky!
So the invasion of the pod people was real?
:eek!!!!:

Looks like the ex, nekkid.

*rushes off to phone therapist*

While googling, without much luck, for more info on this phenomenon, I came across this. Seems like Thahiland is a rich source of Forteana . . .

Carole

Naree Pon .....Human Plant Mummies !

I am very fascinated by the Naree Pons . They were first mentioned on the web in 2001 , but it's new to me .
Recently I found the man who filmed the original film that was later sold to Beyond Bizarre . ( episode #8 )

He was in Thialand and saw the Naree Pons in person . If it were'nt for him there would be no photos or films to catch a glimpse of the Naree Pons . I asked him recently if he would interested in doing an article for Fourtean Times on the Naree Pons . ( he said he would like to do the article if Fourtean Times wants him to ) As far as I know he is the only ' Western' person with some knowledge on the subject . I would love to hear what he has to say on the subject . Also he has many closeup photos , that have never been printed or shown anywhere . Also more film , never shown .

Would the readers of Fourtean Times be interested is seeing an in depth article on the subject of Naree Pons ? :yeay:

I've been very intererested in the Naree Pons for a long time now. I would definately be interested in reading an in depth article. I have searched the net and all I can come up with is that same web page with the pic (the one already posted here). Quite fascinating!

Seamyth,

Thank you.

I had been looking for naree pon information for the longest time now -- being oblivious to the phenomenon until fairly recently -- and trying to spell-out the name of these "pod people" that I had heard about, phonetically. As you can imagine, the results weren't particularly forthcoming. :)

Anyhow, thanks to you, I now have the proper terminology to do some searching with.

Thanks again.

Polt.

Re: Naree Pon .....Human Plant Mummies !

seamyth said:
Would the readers of Fourtean Times be interested is seeing an in depth article on the subject of Naree Pons ? :yeay:

Gets my vote - tell them to email David Sutton with his idea (and be patient as they are busy in Fortean Towers):

[email protected]

Back