• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Natural Penis Enlargement

Maybe it needs a bit of pipe work, call a plumber :p

That was in response to Swiftys, 'I wish it was'

Well, I never quite got my maths corrected and expanded upon whilst at school.

I might have shown more interest in Math, mmm?

Or Boys, mmmm?

Nah.:huh:

They revealed that the average flaccid penis is 3.6ins (9.16cm) long, or 5.2ins (13.24cm) when stretched, and 3.7ins (9.31cm) in circumference.
Erect penises are 5.1ins (13.12cm) long on average and 4.5ins (11.66cm) in girth.

So the average flaccid penis when s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d is longer than when erect?

I'm wondering how much effort was used to obtain this measurement, "Just hold on sir while we attach these weights".

A weird measurement to take.

I hereby declare January the 24th the official Day of Nob/Knob Jokes. Put it in your diary. No, not that Swifty, the fecking DATE.

Nob/Knob jokes could also be the new Knock knock jokes.

A: Nob/Knob
b: who's there? Arghhhhh Swifty get away from me!!!!!!

A: Nob/Knob
B: Who's there?
A: Jane Seymour's Nob/Knob
B: Ahhh I see what you did there Anne Boylean!

Just read the original article. While I can see how repeated er, 'tugging' could very gradually draw more of the tissues forward from their anchorage - cf. that tribe that puts rings around its womens' necks - I find it hard to believe that the piece of industrial plastic tubing is completely necessary.

That's all I'm saying.

I think his girlfriends a prat, fancy letting him do that to a sensitive part of his body, if he said i would like you with a bigger clit, would she do the same for him?

If so it would probably mean a trip to the kitchenware department of the local pound shop.

Actually, I'm not entirely sure what I mean by that.

Me neither ;)

Aha!!...

It's on the tip of my tongue...

Tupperware?

...no, it's gone again.

Edit: This now reminds me of an old joke.

Which I'm definitely not posting on here.

No way hose.

Last edited:
I think his girlfriends a prat, fancy letting him do that to a sensitive part of his body, if he said i would like you with a bigger clit, would she do the same for him?
This reminds me of a Dante/Randall conversational exchange from the Kevin Smith film, Clerks 2 ... something very close to:

"You just had to tell him, didn't you!"
"What? .. it just sort of slipped out"

.. Dante's fiancé storms off

Dante Hicks: "Why did you say that?"
Randall Graves: "What?"
Dante Hicks: "So you're saying you wouldn't go with a girl with a huge clit?"
Randall Graves: "Nope."
Dante Hicks: "Why not?."
Randall Graves: "Because the next step would be a guy with a small dick."

So if quantum mechanics shows that the act of measuring changes the system, how many times do I need to measure it before it gets bigger?

So if quantum mechanics shows that the act of measuring changes the system, how many times do I need to measure it before it gets bigger?
An infinite number of times!
Let us know when you've finished. ;)

Well quantum mechanics is really only for things at the quantum scale, so...... oh, sorry.

Back