• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Nazi Theme Pub Opens In Japan

He trained his girlfriend's pug to do a nazi salute (actually raising a paw to beg) as a joke. He was find £800. That's Orwellian if you ask me.

This is the second Count Dankula video you've posted here in a couple of days.

What would be better in future—and it'll take more effort I'm afraid—is to post the source material and not the jokey commentary on it.

In this case:
https://www.kotaku.com/ungh-nazi-themed-host-bar-opens-in-osaka-1847844952/

I used the Google search engine and entered the words Nazi bar osaka kotaku (cleverly spotting the site name in the video); it was the first result.

I subscribe to Count Dankula and watch his videos. They are not a suitable source for discussion threads because:
  • He frequently alludes to political debates and parties, even while discussing other subjects.
  • His 'having form' means that members will always be distracted from the topic at hand.
  • His channel—which, again, I like—covers lots of culturally controversial subjects and uses some pretty choice language that some members here will not appreciate.
TL; DR: this place is not Facebook.

Back