• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Let me be clear. I don't doubt that something more happened than this young woman losing track of her drinking and getting drunk. But let's look at the situation.

She has a hole in her clothes and a bruise in the same area. This could have been due to sitting on a loose nail on a barstool. If someone actually did inject her with something, to what end? She was with friends and immediately sought medical help, and I think this would easily have been predicted by a potential attacker. Nothing short of a sick desire to simply incapacitate her would be the motive, and that perp would have continued with this activity and likely been caught by now. More likely is her drinks were made overly strong, she hadn't had enough to eat, she suffered some odd medical incident, or (still not very likely) a drink was spiked by someone not realizing she was not a good target for further crime.

Clearly she feels scared to go out or enjoy her 20s, whatever that means. She needs counseling to get over her irrational fears - which, statistically speaking, would be just as irrational if she had been injected.

l would disagree that “…something more happened than this young woman losing track of her drinking and getting drunk.” She has attained the 21st century’s equivalent of fame: the status of Victim.

l also note that Chloe was interviewed on behalf of the BBC by “Zoe and Dawn.” l wonder how exhaustive, demanding and detailed that interview was…

l don’t believe that she requires counselling. l believe that she needs to be told not to be so stupid, and to get on with her life.

maximus otter

I don't think I've ever had that as a reaction to any jag. Is it just me having hide like a rhino?
I have also had many injections over my lifetime for various illnesses etc, never had much of a problem with any of them - a little bit of sore-arm for a while, with the exception of one I had for the first covid jab, that was poorly done and it hit deep in the bone area of my arm which caused me some concern for a few days after - painful; slight swelling, red-yellow-and blue appearing in that area, so that wasn't a very good experience.

There again. . . the secret of Not having a bad response is to totally relax the area of muscle which is being injected into, which would also correspond with having a drink before being intrusively jabbed, as the effects and feelings would be minimal and practically unnoticeable by the person receiving the intrusion.

Last edited:
This whole thing seems to have dropped out of the news again. Or is it still rumbling on in the background - I've certainly stopped hearing all those 'shock' headlines and interviews with people who just 'know' they were injected with something.

Has it stopped? Have people just moved onto something else? Surely, if it were real, it would continue...?

Just a passing observation.

A talking head on a TV program claims anti-vaccine people psychologically are afraid of needles ?

I never heard that line of thought.

Back