New Book On Forteana By Arawak Indian Chief

Sharon Hill

Complicated biological machine
Reaction score
I hope the book is written better than the web page blurb. I am typically disappointed by books on paranormal or anomalous subjects that are penned by people who write in a way that is unreadable or who haven't utilized an editor. This is one gigantic, awful paragraph.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
I hope the book is written better than the web page blurb. I am typically disappointed by books on paranormal or anomalous subjects that are penned by people who write in a way that is unreadable or who haven't utilized an editor. This is one gigantic, awful paragraph.
It's just one monolithic block of text. Hard to read.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score

titch

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Idonotseewhattheproblemisifyouwantnewknowledgeyouhavetoworkhardtoobtainiteitherbysittingupamountaindressedinnothingbutaloinclothorreadingabookwithnoparagraphsorpuncuationifyoureadthisioweyouabeer

Sharon Hill

Complicated biological machine
Reaction score
The single wad of text is a result of that particular book site's presentation. By way of comparison, the same text is more properly segmented on Amazon's listings, such as:

https://www.amazon.ca/Understanding-spirituality-lessons-Apprentice-Shaman-ebook/dp/B07XPJNGMZ/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=Insight+Vision&qid=1568497757&refinements=p_n_date:5916705011&s=digital-text&sr=1-3
Ok, but if that is the “product description”, I’m still entirely unmotivated to read it. It sounds like a bio of a person who loves to talk about himself.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, but if that is the “product description”, I’m still entirely unmotivated to read it. It sounds like a bio of a person who loves to talk about himself.
Fine ... At least that opinion is based on the descriptive content rather than a particular site's inept presentation ...

Min Bannister

Possessed dog
Reaction score
Yes, I am not noticing much detail about the actual contents of the book! I am also a bit alarmed by such detail as his pride in never having knocked up another woman other than his wife. Or that their first child was conceived on their wedding night. I did not need to know that. But now I do.