• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

New British TV Clairvoyant: Colin Fry

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
I saw this chap's show on the Living TV channel tonight.
When I looked him up on Google, I found pages and pages about him. Apparently he can make spirits materialise, as here,

a lecturer at the University of Lancaster, witnessed one of Colin's demonstrations where Lord Dowding, the head of Fighter Command during the Battle of Britain, fully materialised and walked around the room shaking hands with people. He even went up and spoke to a person in the audience who worked with him at the Air Ministry during the war.

Eek!

My Gran, who was a fervent Spiritualist, told me that she saw this 'materialising' done often at the Spiritualist Church in Crewe in the 1960s.

I'm off for a lie down now...............

Blimey!

That's a good story, even if it's not spiritualism. It's weird if it's mass hallucination, or mass hypnosis, or stage magic. (Better than standing on a pillar for hours, and then jumping into a pile of cardboard boxes, IMHO!)

[I did a typo in the above, originally writing "...jumping into a cardboard box"! Now that would have been a trick!]

I watched him too, and thought that he was pretty good. He gave more information than Johnathan Edwards does. I'm a bit biased about all this stuff anyway 'cos I'm a Spiritualist.....

Did you see the Most Haunted prog too? I do believe Evette Fielding (sp?) was on the verge of totally freaking out.

Back