• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

New Fun Paranormal Podcast

Just listened to the first episode- are there any photos online of the Mermaid Inn? In particular the Good and Bad Luck Chairs but also the ‘very attractive landlady’. For research purposes.

Consider your research complete with this article:
https://bjournal.co/judith-blincow/

Edit: I just listened to episode 1, and my opinion: I Don't Know. :)

Seriously, I do like the joking attitude, which didn't stoop to the level of ridicule. It's a fine line to walk.

Last edited:
Ditto. I listened to the first two. I enjoyed your interview with the Mermaid's owner. Good luck with your podcast. It's a lot of work.

Marked for laters! :)
thank you for starting this - I listen to things faster than they can be produced!

Ditto. I listened to the first two. I enjoyed your interview with the Mermaid's owner. Good luck with your podcast. It's a lot of work.
Thank you. It is quite a bit of work but it’s fun.

I listened to the sex with ghosts one, sorry, forgot the name, memory like a sieve, i enjoyed it, very funny, thank you for taking the time to join and bring it over here.

I listened to the sex with ghosts one, sorry, forgot the name, memory like a sieve, i enjoyed it, very funny, thank you for taking the time to join and bring it over here.
Thanks! That was a hot one to make!

Next one, out on Monday, is paranormal investigators. The tv shows and I also interviewed a local London team who are on the fence.

I will show the LHC edition to our very own former CERN physicist.

I thought CERN was going to be shut down as the research was just going around in circles..:dunno:

Back