• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

New Movie Trailers

megadeth16 said:
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/black-dynamite/trailer
Black Dynamite

i like the look of this. it look so cheesy.

It's a great fun trailer (though the red band one was better) especially if you like blaxploitation, but I heard it was put together to get a distribution deal which they don't have yet, so who knows when we'll see it?

Pacific Rim: one of these days we'll get a blockbuster where the Earth is threatened by massive monsters and the characters will say, forget it, you win, it's not worth the effort. Let's hear it for defeatism!

gncxx said:
Pacific Rim: one of these days we'll get a blockbuster where the Earth is threatened by massive monsters and the characters will say, forget it, you win, it's not worth the effort. Let's hear it for defeatism!
Saw one this year, that ended on exactly that premise. :lol:

Shall say no more... spoilers. ;)

Who says the Chinese don't make good movies anymore? I give you One More Shot:

Something to do with the guys who made The Story of Ricky. And, yeah, you can tell (!).

Who says the Chinese don't make good movies anymore? I give you One More Shot:

Something to do with the guys who made The Story of Ricky. And, yeah, you can tell (!).

A sensitive, character-driven examination of 21st century existential angst, l see.

:rolleyes:

maximus otter

Obi-Wan Kenobi: A Jedi’s Return | Official Trailer | Disney+​

This special explores the return of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker to the screen, as well as Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen to their classic roles. Director Deborah Chow leads the cast and crew as they create new heroes and villains that live alongside new incarnations of beloved Star Wars characters, and an epic story that dramatically bridges the saga films. The #DisneyPlusDay premiere of the behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Obi-Wan Kenobi starts streaming September 8 on Disney+.

Back