• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

New Movie Trailers

melf said:
well ive watched the trailer and ill give it a 3

also why for forts sake does it have to be set in the us yet again?

what was wrong with the original setting and the original period? And hell, if that wasn't good enough then what was wrong with the Orson Welles setting and period if it really had to be America?

It's a screwy world we live in...

Hook Innsmouth said:
what was wrong with the original setting and the original period? And hell, if that wasn't good enough then what was wrong with the Orson Welles setting and period if it really had to be America?

It's a screwy world we live in...

yes i agree with you there.

but as always its got to be set in the us

melf said:
well ive watched the trailer and ill give it a 3

also why for forts sake does it have to be set in the us yet again?

im wondering if its going to be a id-4 (clone/ part 2?) :roll:

I have that bad feeling to! I mean it was pretty much the same scene! :roll:

Arrrgghhh I can't watch the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, nanny web won't let me.

But I can't wait. Johnny Depp looks excellant in the photo's I have seen.

Wow. Looking forward to Sin City. Looks like its going to be a good one (and of course Elijah Wood is in it, added bonus :D )

http://www.kingdomofheavenmovie.com/

During the Crusades of the 12th Century, Balian of Ibelin (Bloom), a young blacksmith in Jerusalem, rises to protect his people from foreign invaders.

IMDb entry for Kingdom Of Heaven

stars Liam Neeson and Orlando Bloom

~

The Jacket:

A military veteran who returns to his native Vermont suffering from bouts of amnesia. When he is accused of murder and lands in an asylum, a well-meaning doctor puts him on a heavy course of experimental drugs, restrains him in a jacket-like device, and locks him away in a body drawer of the basement morgue. The process sends him on a journey into the future, where he can foresee his death (but not who did it or how) in four day’s time.

Trailer for The Jacket- Empire Online

stars Adrien Brody, Kiera Knightley and imo the great Kris Kristofferson!

~

I'm quite looking forward to this one:

IMDb entry for Creep

Trailer links

Creep
Trapped in a London subway station, a woman who's being pursued by a potential attacker heads into the unknown labyrinth of tunnels beneath the city's streets

stars Franka Potente

Mr. R.I.N.G. said:

Ooh, not been keeping up. I knew Keanu was cast but didn't see, Robert Downey, Winona Ryder, & Woody Harrelson were in...

Erm, looks intriguing, interesting animation over acting style. Keanu still sounds like Johnny Utah "Two halves of my brain competing... whoa" but i'm not writing it off yet.

Ha ha ha more Joss Whedon chop sockey super chicks(!)

The acting looks a bit dodgy, the spaceship effects look bloody good, and the end of the trailer positively habit forming. Might have to go and see it:D

Thanks for that Andro.

So, what's it about Megadeth16 and why do you consider this movie to be 'Fortean Culture' ?

Pietro_Mercurios said:
So, what's it about Megadeth16 and why do you consider this movie to be 'Fortean Culture' ?

dus it have to be Fortean.

megadeth16 said:
Pietro_Mercurios said:

dus it have to be Fortean.
If it was in 'Fortean Culture,' it would, but I've added your Thread to 'New Movie Trailers,' so now it can stay in 'Fortean Culture.'

Please check to see if a similar Thread already exists, by using 'Search,' unless, you think something is important enough to need its own Thread. ;)

Back