Newsham park orphanage/mental hospital Liverpool

titch

Justified & Ancient
some pictures of my recent ghost hunt at newsham park orphanage/ mental hospital, the first photo is of the main corridor, then its the "minstrels gallery" ,a photo of a room i took to avoid being asked to do the ouija board, the toilet (by far the scariest thing all night) an outside view of the building, a photo taken without flash in the naughty boys corridor, i was in one of the cells for about 30 mins, and finally ORBS!! YEEE!!

titch

Justified & Ancient
Thats a photo i took in a room, in the"naughty boys corridor", i took it without a flash because i had a cunning plan that if i showed sexy women i was in haunted room, in a haunted mental hospital in the pitch black, they would be so impressed they would rip my clothes off with their teeth and do naughty things to me.

Monstrosa

Justified & Ancient
With both of yours luck, those women would turn out to be Maenads.;)

Ulalume

tart of darkness
Titch, why not run the black pic through a photo editor, mess around with the brightness/contrast and see what shows up? Of course, if it turns out there's the image of a lurking demon in the room, everyone will dismiss it because it's been edited, but, hey, they'll do that regardless. ;) The results might be interesting.

I'm not sure how it'll work as a mating strategy, though.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Titch, why not run the black pic through a photo editor, mess around with the brightness/contrast and see what shows up? Of course, if it turns out there's the image of a lurking demon in the room, everyone will dismiss it because it's been edited, but, hey, they'll do that regardless. ;) The results might be interesting.

I'm not sure how it'll work as a mating strategy, though.
Actually, I did that. Nothing there apart from a bit of random lighter patches that have no defined shape.

Krepostnoi

Popular orange vegetable
Nice set, thank you. There's a bit of an odd effect in the last shot: the darkness at the rear of the photo seems to continue further into the foreground than I might have expected. It seems to prolong the arc of the arches past where they meet the floor, but not consistently. My immediate impression was of a round - shouldered torso and arms. I don't claim it's anything more than an optical illusion (not helped by the fact that I had to look quite hard to figure out which arch was which), but still quite intriguing.

titch

Justified & Ancient
Nice set, thank you. There's a bit of an odd effect in the last shot: the darkness at the rear of the photo seems to continue further into the foreground than I might have expected. It seems to prolong the arc of the arches past where they meet the floor, but not consistently. My immediate impression was of a round - shouldered torso and arms. I don't claim it's anything more than an optical illusion (not helped by the fact that I had to look quite hard to figure out which arch was which), but still quite intriguing.
i cant see anything!

Novena

Offanonagin
Could be reflections on the floor, but they seem a bit inconsistent. Was the floor particularly shiny, Titch?

titch

Justified & Ancient
I wasn't paying much attention to the floors, but the whole building is in a state of disrepair,grubby and down at heel with very little shining anywhere.

Ulalume

tart of darkness
Actually, I did that. Nothing there apart from a bit of random lighter patches that have no defined shape.
Ah, too bad. Looks like Titch will have to go the boring route of just asking women out for a cup of coffee. :p

But I do see that odd faint shape in the last photo - to me it looks like ghostly hands being waved about in front of the camera. (Not very scientific, I know, but I'm a romantic like that.)

titch

Justified & Ancient
There was pools of water on the floor so that would be shiney when caught in the flash.

I had already posted the last pic on my FB page but it got no interest at all, the lovely toilet was the only picture that attracted any comment, but i reposted it last night asking if anybody could see anything strange, 2 people said they could, i still can not see anything even when its pointed out to me!

I intend to go back, probably during the summer, as liverpool in december reminds me of glasgow too much.