• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Noises In My Lane: Audible Strangeness In Ammanford

Yes a new documentary being released on Christmas Day, unfortunately I don’t think it will be anything other than his and others communications with Simon Griffiths, which come across as victimisation of the bloke who clearly has mental health issues among other thing. He has weird fixation with him because he posted some negative comments and then went on to defend himself in a 4 yr back and forth. It’s all very strange.

Ten proven facts and our latest documentaries can be found at ammanfordscreams.co.uk

Ten different people have recorded noises from the same place in the basement of my former house.

10 different people have recorded horrific noises coming from the basement of our former house.

We have a new website designed to be easier for people to follow, with sections like

10 proven facts
A selection of the more concerning noises and screams
Our 2 latest documentaries

Ammanfordscreams.co.uk

Best regards

Alan

For anyone that is still interested in this matter, I have made a new website.

On the website you will find a series of short episodes.

The episodes put the information that we have in a more structured manner.

Each episode builds on the previous one.

On the website are links to short recordings, five hour recordings, expert witnesses,
the opinions of other people, the old documentaries, photos and documents.

Including Police documents that were made at the time.

The site is at https://www.atas.icu

Regards Alan

Your welcome, if you have any questions I will try to reply to them as best I can.

Someone did not like the content of episode 8 and left a comment which I replied to by making a short video, I think you will find it interesting

Did you consult with the archaeologists?
I think you referring to the guys that did the dig at the site of the old castle.

I did contact them and they were interested in the video that we had of a tunnel, so I sent it to them.

Recently I have been making all the relevant information into a series of short episodes, here are the details if you want you follow them

The Episodes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4SE5ZjXc6a9EkrsBMHzqV97tZi43xUrm

Best regards Alan Https://www.atas.icu

I was listening to a video podcast thing recently by a lady who campaigns to highlight the extent of child trafficking as not being a few children here and there but rather it's being done wholesale. The extent to which that is true or not, I have no way of knowing.

One of the ways mentioned that children are trafficked is by tunnels of which, she says, there are many many more than we know about or is commonly known. I can't remember her name right now. When I remember it, I'll let you know.

edit: I watched all your videos the first time round via your website and I'm astounded the police took no action.

I was listening to a video podcast thing recently by a lady who campaigns to highlight the extent of child trafficking as not being a few children here and there but rather it's being done wholesale. The extent to which that is true or not, I have no way of knowing.

One of the ways mentioned that children are trafficked is by tunnels of which, she says, there are many many more than we know about or is commonly known. I can't remember her name right now. When I remember it, I'll let you know.

edit: I watched all your videos the first time round via your website and I'm astounded the police took no action.
That is interesting.
I would appreciate her name.
The documentaries were okay for a first attempt but I did waffle a bit in place.
And I really wish I hadn't used the music track on the first one:)
The episodes are meant to be clearer and easier to follow, of you do watch them I would appreciate your feedback

Best regards Alan

It appears the youtube account associated with your videos has been terminated making all the prior posting by Alan to no longer be accessible. is it know whether alan deleted his channel for some reason or something else altogether?

Using a logical approach, within GB & Rep. of Ireland I would suggest the opportunity has decreased - much higher levels of record-keeping both electronic and written; closure of large-scale childrens homes and orphanages; electronic immigration records; lower rates of adoptions (previously a major 'trafficking' flow); NHS electronic records etc.,

I have done lots of training for a previous and a current job/volunteering roles which involve safeguarding, domestic violence and child safety. Unless a child is smuggled into the UK without anyone noticing it is incredibly hard for a child to live 'under the radar' here now (as the current trial of the couple who went on the run with their undocumented newborn shows).

Since the 1990s and the awful Victoria Climbié case (a trafficked child), then the Soham murders (unvetted staff), I would say comparably fewer minors are now trafficked within/into the UK.

Youngsters may be drawn in' or 'recruited' or forced into some terrible practices like CSA images/film (often by family members) or drug dealing gangs and the like but there is very little 'child trafficking' per se to use the original meaning.

Developing countries and regions are the main traffickers of children, with 100,000s being exploited in the continents of south America, Africa & the Middle East regions. Even then, it's not usually a case of 'child stealing'

From UNODC https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/huma...n-causes-and-impact-of-child-trafficking.html : "While cases of child trafficking are detected in all regions and in most countries in the world, in Central America and the Caribbean, North Africa and the Middle East, and Sub-Saharan Africa, children account for the majority of identified victims.

Children are particularly vulnerable to human trafficking for several reasons, including poverty, lack of access to education, humanitarian crises, or the lack of support networks.

“Traffickers are known to prey on children in vulnerable situations, especially when their parents or guardians struggle to support their households. This places children under pressure to contribute to the family’s income,” explains Mutasa.

The UNODC anti-trafficking expert says, in many cases, the traffickers are known to the child’s family and guardians or they target children without parental care, including those in orphanages and foster homes. Criminals take advantage of these situations to deceive children and the adults who care for them with “fake promises of better opportunities”.

“In some cases, family members even play a role in the trafficking process, especially in the initial stages. Our research suggests that the extent of family involvement in cases of child trafficking is up to four times higher than in cases of adult trafficking,” he says."

It appears the youtube account associated with your videos has been terminated making all the prior posting by Alan to no longer be accessible. is it know whether alan deleted his channel for some reason or something else altogether?

All his former websites are down as well. I respectfully suggest that maybe he is engaging with some therapy or treatment as one possibility amongst others.

Last edited:
Using a logical approach, within GB & Rep. of Ireland I would suggest the opportunity has decreased - much higher levels of record-keeping both electronic and written; closure of large-scale childrens homes and orphanages; electronic immigration records; lower rates of adoptions (previously a major 'trafficking' flow); NHS electronic records etc.,

I have done lots of training for a previous and a current job/volunteering roles which involve safeguarding, domestic violence and child safety. Unless a child is smuggled into the UK without anyone noticing it is incredibly hard for a child to live 'under the radar' here now (as the current trial of the couple who went on the run with their undocumented newborn shows).

Since the 1990s and the awful Victoria Climbié case (a trafficked child), then the Soham murders (unvetted staff), I would say comparably fewer minors are now trafficked within/into the UK.

Youngsters may be drawn in' or 'recruited' or forced into some terrible practices like CSA images/film (often by family members) or drug dealing gangs and the like but there is very little 'child trafficking' per se to use the original meaning.

Developing countries and regions are the main traffickers of children, with 100,000s being exploited in the continents of south America, Africa & the Middle East regions. Even then, it's not usually a case of 'child stealing'

From UNODC https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/huma...n-causes-and-impact-of-child-trafficking.html : "While cases of child trafficking are detected in all regions and in most countries in the world, in Central America and the Caribbean, North Africa and the Middle East, and Sub-Saharan Africa, children account for the majority of identified victims.

Children are particularly vulnerable to human trafficking for several reasons, including poverty, lack of access to education, humanitarian crises, or the lack of support networks.

“Traffickers are known to prey on children in vulnerable situations, especially when their parents or guardians struggle to support their households. This places children under pressure to contribute to the family’s income,” explains Mutasa.

The UNODC anti-trafficking expert says, in many cases, the traffickers are known to the child’s family and guardians or they target children without parental care, including those in orphanages and foster homes. Criminals take advantage of these situations to deceive children and the adults who care for them with “fake promises of better opportunities”.

“In some cases, family members even play a role in the trafficking process, especially in the initial stages. Our research suggests that the extent of family involvement in cases of child trafficking is up to four times higher than in cases of adult trafficking,” he says."

All his former websites are down as well. I respectfully suggest that maybe he is engaging with some therapy or treatment as one possibility amongst others.
There's numerous organisations and people/campaigners worldwide who would disagree and seem to all agree the numbers are astronomical.

There's numerous organisations and people/campaigners worldwide who would disagree and seem to all agree the numbers are astronomical.

UNODC (United Nations - Office on Drugs and Crime) does state the numbers are large, but the main drivers are poverty and family/friends influence and mainly affect central America, Caribbean, North Africa and the Middle East, and Sub-Saharan Africa. They also state that the issue occurs in virtually every country in lesser or greater numbers.

So I am not sure who or what is disagreeing?

However the concept of large numbers of documented minors being spirited away without huge hue and cry in Europe, N. America, Australasia etc., is a fallacy. I suggest the sources you've been engaging with may be rather sensationalist and have little actual regard for the reality of human trafficking, and distract from the very real harms that are going on. Interpol works heavily with countries and regions that border Europe, or have historic colonial links with European nations: https://www.interpol.int/en/Crimes/Human-trafficking-and-migrant-smuggling

I actually know someone who was trafficked into the UK over 23 years ago to be used as unpaid domestic labour. They still had documents (albeit a real but fraudulent passport from an Asian country).

Last edited:
He was also threatened with legal action by the people he was linking to the "horrific noises" and captured children.

I'm pretty sure I found some other videos online not directly from the same source, but supporting the accusations, and naming actual names. In legal terms, that's likely to get people into a whole world of pain.

UNODC (United Nations - Office on Drugs and Crime) does state the numbers are large, but the main drivers are poverty and family/friends influence and mainly affect central America, Caribbean, North Africa and the Middle East, and Sub-Saharan Africa. They also state that the issue occurs in virtually every country in lesser or greater numbers.

So I am not sure who or what is disagreeing?

However the concept of large numbers of documented minors being spirited away without huge hue and cry in Europe, N. America, Australasia etc., is a fallacy. I suggest the sources you've been engaging with may be rather sensationalist and have little actual regard for the reality of human trafficking, and distract from the very real harms that are going on. Interpol works heavily with countries and regions that border Europe, or have historic colonial links with European nations: https://www.interpol.int/en/Crimes/Human-trafficking-and-migrant-smuggling

I actually know someone who was trafficked into the UK over 23 years ago to be used as unpaid domestic labour. They still had documents (albeit a real but fraudulent passport from an Asian country).
I haven't been engaging with anyone. I've watched videos by people who run campaigns, etc, to highlight the extent of it as the authorities seem uninterested. One video I watched was done by an ex CIA operative and his team who carried out a sting operation in a South American country. They rescued 26 children between the ages of about 8 and 13 who were being 'sex trafficked'. Him and his team rescue hundreds of children every year so yes, I do realise the reality of human trafficking.

Back