North Korea

Schrodinger's Zebra

Increasingly unlikely

Schrodinger's Zebra

Increasingly unlikely
I cant imagine why it's so clean and tidy...
The people wouldn't dare let it get dirty and untidy cos they value their lives wouldn't want to live in an untidy, dirty city? :D

Sad thing is, it's a damn sight tidier and cleaner than a lot of towns and cities in Britain.

INT21

Justified & Ancient
..Any dog that poos there is eaten on the spot...

But only after it has been made to publicly confess and to declare it's total unworthiness to be a citizen of Leader Kim's beautiful country.

INT21

INT21

Justified & Ancient
It does seem that the Americans are starting to admit that the wooly stuff has been pulled over their eyes with regard to the Trump/Kim summit.

INT21

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
I see that.

Meanwhile North/South relations are going rather well. Moon has grand plans of precisely the right sort: road and rail links and industrial co-operation to bring the nations together. The aim is to integrate to a degree where nuclear weapons become redundant rather than expect them to be tossed aside on trust. It's less glamourous than international summits, no doubt, but more likely to bear fruit in the long run.

The hurdle is that Presidents in ROK are only permitted a single term of office, so the clock is ticking. And the economy--although comparativrly healthy in the hall of developed nation--is seriously unbalanced and the increasing weath is very poorly distributed. This is important as political support in Korea tend swing wildly between conservatives and liberals as one approach fails and the rival appears more attractive (as elsewhere, but the nation is split almost evenly on ideology) and a move away from Moon might bring a more hardline successor with no interest in building bridges.

Witnesses sought as the trial proceedings drags on.

Malaysian police are seeking two Indonesian women they want to testify at the trial of those accused of killing Kim Jong-nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un.

Local media named the potential witnesses as Raisa Rinda Salma, 24, and Dessy Meyrisinta, 33.

Kim Jong-nam died at Kuala Lumpur airport in February 2017, after toxic VX nerve agent was rubbed on his face.

Two women are being tried for his murder.

They are Siti Aisyah from Indonesia and Doan Thi Houng from Vietnam.

Both have pleaded not guilty, saying they thought they were carrying out a prank for a reality TV show, and did not know the colourless, odourless VX was harmful.

Police have urged anyone who knows the two new named witnesses to contact Sepang district police.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-45383380

hunck

Justified & Ancient
Ch 4 Unreported World Visit North Korea

Another of the Theroux clan - how many of them are there? - visits NK. They're allowed to film a bit more - out of coach windows, on the underground. They never know where their tour is taking them the next day but some of the trips include a large tower [the Juche tower?], a factory, a collective farm, the metro, a sports spectacular at the largest stadium in the world, a luxury ski resort with no-one in it, the dmz at the border. He manages to get a few words with a military guy who tells him there's still a lot of fear/hatred of the US for dividing the country. He wasn't that old but was brought up with the US as enemy. At the farm he asks the head woman about the 90s famine & gets a few reluctant words but it's clear the questions aren't welcome.

There's no advertising apart from the Kim dynasty images everywhere. His efforts to speak to ordinary people are met with standard approved responses although his tour minder/guide is also interpreter. Although there's excitement about north/south meetings & slight rapprochement, the gulf in development & standard of living between the two is immense. Pyongyang looks fairly modern but outside of that is a different story.

They do have mobile phones but they don't connect to the internet. They still manage to stare at them a lot. There are 12 popular admissible haircuts for men. If you don't have one of these you're liable to be spoken to by the haircut police [it's claimed].

Nothing particularly new but a slight thaw in NK.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
I have a gripe (Oh, surprise...).

They always send journalists and presenters with no general reference points for Korean culture on these identi-kit tours around Pyeongyang. So much of what they often take as the mysteriously North Korean mystique is, in fact, just Korean/Confucian and not anything particular to communism or totalitarianism. Anybody raised in the West who has lived in Korea, China or Japan will attest to the awesome culture shock on arrival, and, although there are parallels between North Korea and Soviet Russia, much of the dislocation non-acclimatised journalists report on is just that: plain culture shock--a powerful force, but not one that reveals all that much about the North Korean state.

Take the orderliness and clean streets: generally true across Japan and South Korea--and the lack of noticable street crime or graffiti, likewise. The fact that an individual on the street seems reticent to discuss 'big issues' and seems not to say anything remotely controversial is similarly unremarkable (even with the absence of government minders): words for public consumption are often very different for those behind closed doors and 'frankness' is frequently viewed as 'lack of decorum'. The heart of the matter is reserved for those who need to hear it alone, not a visiting journalist whose agenda is a unknown.

Mutter-mutter...

Vardoger

Bring the Beat Back!
Ch 4 Unreported World Visit North Korea

Another of the Theroux clan - how many of them are there? - visits NK. They're allowed to film a bit more - out of coach windows, on the underground. They never know where their tour is taking them the next day but some of the trips include a large tower [the Juche tower?], a factory, a collective farm, the metro, a sports spectacular at the largest stadium in the world, a luxury ski resort with no-one in it, the dmz at the border. He manages to get a few words with a military guy who tells him there's still a lot of fear/hatred of the US for dividing the country. He wasn't that old but was brought up with the US as enemy. At the farm he asks the head woman about the 90s famine & gets a few reluctant words but it's clear the questions aren't welcome.

There's no advertising apart from the Kim dynasty images everywhere. His efforts to speak to ordinary people are met with standard approved responses although his tour minder/guide is also interpreter. Although there's excitement about north/south meetings & slight rapprochement, the gulf in development & standard of living between the two is immense. Pyongyang looks fairly modern but outside of that is a different story.

They do have mobile phones but they don't connect to the internet. They still manage to stare at them a lot. There are 12 popular admissible haircuts for men. If you don't have one of these you're liable to be spoken to by the haircut police [it's claimed].

Nothing particularly new but a slight thaw in NK.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Three brothers. Two are journalists, one is an actor - I think.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Never mind high-level summits, it's small but concrete practical steps like these that show the permafrost is finally thawing. Peace and profit? They're all over this kind of thing.

All of these developments are significant, but the latest one is a true blockbuster: a joint survey for the Inter-Korean Railway Project. Last week, for the first time in a decade, a South Korean train rolled into North Korea in order to conduct a study on the possibility of connecting North Korea's decrepit railways to South Korea's. If completed, the Inter-Korean Railway Project, estimated to cost approximately $35 billion, will be the largest outside investment into North Korea by a wide margin. When the joint survey was announced, Seoul's stock market soared, with some rail-related companies'

Lots of little details of other steps here:
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/04/opinions/north-korea-progress-on-peace-nathan-park/index.html

my estimate of reality today is that NK was nuked by the US in august 2017 using illegal nuclear weapons at midnight (pyongyang time) and that the US goverment used Kim Jong Un as a scapegoat in the media half a year later to help promote the officicial (republican) narrative, setting a worldwide example. at around three o'clock in the afternoon I could hear two load bangs from my bedroom out here in The Netherlands, within seconds from each other..

I mean, if the US did not use two 'stepfathers of all bombs' to knock out NK's military infrastructure, why did these Lancer B1-b sorties from Guam take all runway?

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
I mean, if not heavily loaded with nukes, why did these Lancer B1-b sorties from Guam take all runway?
Fuel load.

B-1B's have not been nuclear-capable for almost a quarter-century now - a fact annually verified by visiting Russian arms treaty inspectors.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
my estimate of reality today is that NK was nuked by the US in august 2017 using illegal nuclear weapons at midnight (pyongyang time) and that the US goverment used Kim Jong Un as a scapegoat in the media half a year later to help promote the officicial (republican) narrative, setting a worldwide example. at around three o'clock in the afternoon I could hear two load bangs from my bedroom out here in The Netherlands, within seconds from each other..
It's hard to prove a negative, but given my proximity and the lack of tangible signs I feel fairly confident in asserting that it didn't happen.

If the three loud bangs you hard in Europe were detonations, my eardrums should have burst.

INT21

Justified & Ancient
..If the bang was big enough to be heard in the Netherlands, I doubt there would be much left of North Korea. ..

Agreed. Someone would have noticed.

INT21.

er, two bangs, actually and I agree it will be hard to prove anything in advance, that is why I estimated the event as close to reality as I could

..If the bang was big enough to be heard in the Netherlands, I doubt there would be much left of North Korea. ..

Agreed. Someone would have noticed.

INT21.
of course, nobody's flying over North Korea these days, exept google-earth and their time delay for publication of the real data can in some cases even rise up to 10 years

INT21

Justified & Ancient
Russia, China and South Korea would certainly have mentioned it.

And Trump would be Twittering on about how his promise to solve the North Korea problem (something no other leader was able to fix) has been kept.

Sorry, Nils. Someone is feeding you bad info.

INT21

I know it's only a wild theory/fantasy that will never be acknowledged by your news agencies, like ANP/reuter and american networks, like CNN and you may find it hard to believe a fullblown anarchist, like me.. I was tipped about the Guam sorties by an 'enlightend source' on modern day warfare on the former alienhub.com forum. this source never confirmed the use of illegal nuclear weapons, but still I think the 'aiir source military' video is real (=not cgi) and was produced in a professional manner, in the sense that the identity of the Lancer B1-b's pilots weren't revealed.. of course I checked out the news in those days, like CNN, but they only reported on more muscle-talk against NK and Kim Jong Un, like the usual libertine/republican propaganda, that NK would face strong military consequences, if they would not quit their development of nuclear arms. on the contrary, of course, USA is the aggressor, and Kim Jong Un and North Korea were used to help push the military agenda. in these days in NWO we are seriously experiencing 'infowar' (=information warfare) and my advise to everybody is to be very cautious about america's propaganda, a.k.a. 'content filtering' (=censorship) by americas' secret services and the Utah Data Center, because we don't have an other global information network, yet, just the internet (www, www2). so, basically we all depend on american infrastructure, like google corp. for information, and of course US-based companies have to stick to the american laws, no matter how brutal their regime is acting.. (I really can't imagine how stupid they are to not censor/content filter the mii video, but hey, they're probabaly too proud of their achievements with regard to their push to global military dominance).
this is me (last year when I was in a local homeless-shelter), I only trust my senses and not any other news ever since the next republican president was inaugurated, late 2016, you may consider me psychotic/delusional, but if in the end it turns out, I was right, I leave this SCOOP to Forteana.. again, gangsta rap made me do it (ice cube), untill they block my IP, I will tell anybody the truth about the USA and it's NATO-partners and everybody is always allowed into the continuous debate on NWO and entitled to his/her opinion..

2123.jpg

also, please let me add that the holy fatwa will be surely fullfilled and every warcrime commited against true believers by NATO personnel, will be retributed..

Last edited:
A Kim impersonator having fun with "Duterte" in Hong Kong.

It might look like Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un have been out and about on the streets of Hong Kong, posing for pictures and toasting one another over a fried chicken dinner.

But, on closer inspection, it turns out the pair are in fact a couple of impersonators. Meet the men who go by the names of Cresencio Extreme (a Mr Duterte lookalike), and Howard X (a Mr Kim double).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-47109749