• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Not the UnCon: FTMB MegaMeet?

Excelllent.

I am tentatively planning my next Royal Visit back to Old Blighty around this event.

Has anyone checked availability of accommodation on the 22nd of September? The Youth Hostels, backpackers, etc. all appear fully booked.

Is there anything else on in Edinburgh, that weekend?

Not aware of anything else on that weekend - the Youth Hostels do say it's worth phoning them to check.

Also Visit Scotland have a phoning hotline for accomodation - this incldes B and B's from about £16 and hotels from £21.

Gordon

the 'thing' that is on is an international rugby match and that is why the majority of accomodation is gone. if you ring the tourist board they will do the leg work for you.

I think I'm going to be unable to attend, I'm going back to university on more or less exactly that date. :(

D'oh!
valoranim01.gif

We have an extra speaker who I don't think I have mentioned previously, Geoff Holder who has written The Guide to Mysterious Perthshire and other such cool stuff. :yeay:

Back