Not Very Interesting Things That Happened Today

Loquaciousness

The misuse of the word "fact" annoys me
Today I grated my knuckle whilst grating cheese - it bled and hurt. It now has a teddybear plaster on it ( as I could only find kid ones ).

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Today I've been wondering why my left hand is so smelly. I think it's because of some medicine I've started taking.

Analogue Boy

The new Number 6
The Guardian has a selection of reader's underwhelming snow pictures that kinda goes against Snowpocalypse stories we've been fed for the past few weeks.

Loquaciousness

The coffee beans ran out in the coffee machine, so I had to put some new ones in before I could enjoy a cup of coffee.

rynner2

Great Old One
Hah! A fuckwit thread that I can reply to without some barrack-room lawyer getting up on his hind legs and blathering on about copright...

But so far today not even anything uninteresting has happened. I fear that this thread is a sign of things to come for the FTMB. :(

Hah! A fuckwit thread that I can reply to without some barrack-room lawyer getting up on his hind legs and blathering on about copright...

But so far today not even anything uninteresting has happened. I fear that this thread is a sign of things to come for the FTMB. :(
That was the first uninteresting post I read today.

escargot

Beloved of Ra
Bought a car yesterday. Was going to tax it at the dealers', but found my cash card missing so I couldn't, and couldn't change my insurance over either.

The front number plate was a bit damaged so I thought, hmm, t'filth'll go for that! They'll think I'm dodgy, check the tax and find that I'm driving illegally and Bob's your uncle, no car!

So I've spent the morning chasing up the card - no joy - cancelled it and ordered a new one.
Found my credit card - couldn't pay with that either - out of date - ordered a new one.

Here I am with a lovely car on the drive, gorgeous sunshine, can't drive it. Will have to get the pushbike out.

Loquaciousness

I think I am offended........ both at the idea that I am a fuckwit or that people participating are fuckwits.

CarlosTheDJ

Antediluvian
I tried normal shampoo.....I smelt a little floral afterwards.

The beard shampoo smells of gear oil and woods or summat.

Analogue Boy

The new Number 6

'What did you do today?'
'I left some mould by the window'.
''Anything happen?'
'Er..yeah. I think I invented penicillin'.
'You are such a fuckwit'.

'What are you doing?'
'I'm fucking about with this fiddly bit of wire and a glass bauble'.
'That sounds like the worst present ever.'
'But I may bring light to the darkness'.
'You are such fuckwit.'

'What did you do today?'
'I taught this monkey some sign language'.
'You sure did. He's telling you you're a fuckwit.'

'What did you do today.'
'I became a barrack-room lawyer.'
'I don't know what that is but I'm guessing you're a fuckwit.'

Last edited:

Loquaciousness

Bought a car yesterday. Was going to tax it at the dealers', but found my cash card missing so I couldn't, and couldn't change my insurance over either.

The front number plate was a bit damaged so I thought, hmm, t'filth'll go for that! They'll think I'm dodgy, check the tax and find that I'm driving illegally and Bob's your uncle, no car!

So I've spent the morning chasing up the card - no joy - cancelled it and ordered a new one.
Found my credit card - couldn't pay with that either - out of date - ordered a new one.

Here I am with a lovely car on the drive, gorgeous sunshine, can't drive it. Will have to get the pushbike out.
To be fair, that's actually rather interesting... and quite exciting.