Not Very Interesting Things That Happened Today

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
I've been ordering CDs from Amazon with my blocked cash card. Amazon're NOT amused.

Went out on t'push-iron to sort the car tax the old-fashioned way at t'Post Office. Eeeh, it were like when were courtin'.

Analogue Boy

The new Number 6
I would mention a new house number plate was delivered today but it doesn't qualify as not very interesting as, interestingly, it's engraved slate and is guaranteed for 4 million years.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Careful Shady, that sounds a bit interesting.

I posted a parcel on Monday. It arrived at its destination this morning without a hitch.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
:p
I posted a parcel to Russia today, they will prolly get it in 3 weeks

Loquaciousness

The misuse of the word "fact" annoys me
I spoke to my line manager for one of my jobs today - she is a lovely woman and the conversation was really positive.
Tonight I am running a tutorial at the local uni.

Naughty_Felid

No longer interesting
Looking at getting a pair of remote controlled vibrating knickers for my wife for Valentines.

Fairly interesting but failed to find one that did what it was fully supposed to do. According to the reviews on Amazon, etc every single one would either fall to bits, break easily or provide no "end result".

Some just sounded like a one of those remote controlled boats you see in park ponds and just made lady bits sore and numb.

Others are quite large and intimidating. There's one account of the vibrator that would fly out of the knickers like an armed photon torpedo - not the desired effect, particularly as these are supposed to be worn secretly in public.

I like looking for sex toys, trying out new ideas when you are in your 40's and beyond. There is something tragic and sad but also heroic in it.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
I like looking for sex toys, trying out new ideas when you are in your 40's and beyond.
Recently a little parcel arrived for me, which I took to be some magnetic necklace clasps I'd ordered for my mother. I took it round today and invited her to open it.

As she unwrapped about a yard of bubblewrap, I suddenly thought, wait, are you SURE you haven't ordered anything a bit dodgy this week?

:eek:

Krepostnoi

Viva la Quinta Brigada
:p
I posted a parcel to Russia today, they will prolly get it in 3 weeks
Careful, now, that's off-topic in my book: when I've had to post parcels there, "prolly three weeks" don't enter into it. Three weeks minimum. They don't stipulate a maximum...

Shady

Well it used to take 5 weeks, so, they are improving :D

Shady

This is true :p I asked if i could have tracking, and she said, 'Yes, but after it leaves England, it ends' Now my friend in Russia can track their package right up to my front door, how come?

CarlosTheDJ

Antediluvian
I had an attempted parcel delivery today. Took the card to the Post Office, but I have to go back at 5.15 cos it's not there yet.