Not Very Interesting Things That Happened Today

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
within half a mile of my house there are literally hundreds of blackberry bushes, loads of apple trees (some edible some not) two pear trees (very nice fruit on them now) raspberry bushes, and loads of cherry trees. i love taking the dog for a walk - free nosh! Also, can anyone tell me if blackberries are bad for dogs?? - reason being about 6 weeks ago we took ownership of a rescue dog from Romania ( he was 4 1/2 month old then) and whilst out with him i was scoffing some blackberries - which he obviously saw me doing, because now he actually sniffs the best fruits out and picks them off the bushes to eat! he seems OK and his poo seems normal, but i dont know if dogs are OK to eat them?
This is a good year for blackberries. When we're out on t'mokes we pick and eat them. The ones in Lancashire are especially huge and juicy.

titch

Justified & Ancient
Checked into the Glasgow charing cross premier inn, then went to walk up the stairs to my room. The very attractive receptionist said I should take the lift. I replied It was OK. She said I was on the 10th floor. Bugger I thought, no its OK I said.

I was cursing my pride by the 3rd floor.(but she was very attractive)

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Checked into the Glasgow charing cross premier inn, then went to walk up the stairs to my room. The very attractive receptionist said I should take the lift. I replied It was OK. She said I was on the 10th floor. Bugger I thought, no its OK I said.

I was cursing my pride by the 3rd floor.(but she was very attractive)
Here's you waving out of the window ..

acharing.jpg

Swifty

I am waving at the very attractive receptionist
Make sure you stuff a few of those mini croissants in a napkin from the breakfast buffet so you can smuggle them out for snackies later .. and nick some of those free mini glass jar jam pots while you're at it.

Last edited:

titch

Justified & Ancient
Stand down people, the film crew didn't like the mortuary so decided to interview in the prayer hall instead....its all very bizarre

Swifty

Vaguely interesting ..

The Mrs sent me to the shop earlier so I took my plastic bag with me, got there, bought the stuff, got home and she laughed at me .. I hadn't noticed I'd brought the in store shopping basket home with me and was still holding it with the plastic bag still in my pocket .. I've got to take it back now and apologise .. tits .. :sorry:

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
If you're going to take the risk of shop-lifting in a Supermarket, would you go for the small easy to hide items or the larger substantially more expensive items (like a tub of Ben & Jerry's) ?
Staff in Morrisons (Aylesbury) said they nabbed a bloke today with 4 sets of Pokemon cards, a bottle of Vodka and a family size pack of toilet rolls down his front (which was the give-away apparently).

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
I was on the jury* in a trial where a chavling [before the term was invented, probably] was up for stealing a bottle of Lambrusco from M. & S.

It was not up to us to judge his sanity - but we did anyway! :loopy:

*I had been practicing my Fonda-face for weeks but reality saw it slump into Hancock-mode!