Not Very Interesting Things That Happened Today

James_H

And I like to roam the land
My bandmate signed us up to a kind of artist development program. We have to attend or lose a deposit. First up: a seven-hour seminar on sound engineering. In Chinese.
It's finally over. And so ends the boringest day of my life. They really could have told us all the information in one hour.

Ringo

Sanitised for your protection
I've got a 1 hour gig tonight that will take up 15 hours of my day. It's 6 hours drive there, 2 hour set-up, 1 hour gig and then 6 hours back again. So I guess I'll see you all tomorrow.

Edit: Had to actually check that I'd spelled hour correctly as the more I looked at it, the more incorrect it looked.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
I've got a 1 hour gig tonight that will take up 15 hours of my day. It's 6 hours drive there, 2 hour set-up, 1 hour gig and then 6 hours back again. So I guess I'll see you all tomorrow.

Edit: Had to actually check that I'd spelled hour correctly as the more I looked at it, the more incorrect it looked.
Knock ‘em dead. Then channel their spirits.

maximus otter

titch

Justified & Ancient
Work was considering getting us a little truck to putt putt putt around in, but my boss is so HUGE and FAT he couldn't fit behind the wheel

cycleboy2

Abominable Snowman
I rode to the local hospital in the rain for a scan on my knee - I have a Baker's cyst, which is what I expected...

cycleboy2

Abominable Snowman
l’ve just realised that it’s been over 72 hours since l last drank alcohol. l should soon be entering Father Jack territory:

(Excuse the video quality).

maximus otter
Ah, the unending genius of Father Ted. Always a great way to start the day! Thanks, Mr Otter.