• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
What evidence do you have that "in everybody's eyes in the west now they are Guilty"?

I don't see any outlets anywhere in the mainstream asking the pertinent questions ?
all one way traffic Pete ?

in some respects I don't even feel safe saying some of these things , like I might end up guilty for asking questions ?

Never felt that with 911 .. this seems more personal

What evidence do you have that "in everybody's eyes in the west now they are Guilty"?

If your not going to ask sensible questions don't expect a sensible answer..

hey shall we have a poll on here ? see what the board readers think ?

And if it isn't the Russians offing an old spy... what's the next logical probability?

just been asking the same question myself !!

Asking Bellingcat who did is like asking the Tory party chief whip who to vote for !!

Why on earth would the west need more fuel on the bad relationship with Putin ?
What other news in the world can get blurred and lost when something as passionate as this occurring ?

more eroding of civil liberty's ? please please keep us safe...

or are we back to personal vendetta risking world wars ? ... well it might be for sure !!!

why
seeing as both Skripals are now safe and sound are there timings on that day so sketchy ?
why are they not being interviewed ?

If your not going to ask sensible questions don't expect a sensible answer..

hey shall we have a poll on here ? see what the board readers think ?
Ah so my question isn't sensible enough for you? Humble apologies. It's only a thread on a forum Jonfairway with people expressing opinions - that's all. Nothing to get uptight about.

I don't see any outlets anywhere in the mainstream asking the pertinent questions ?
all one way traffic Pete ?

in some respects I don't even feel safe saying some of these things , like I might end up guilty for asking questions ?

Never felt that with 911 .. this seems more personal

Come on man, you're getting a little paranoid. There's plenty of scepticism online, as shown on this thread.

Why on earth would the west need more fuel on the bad relationship with Putin ?
What other news in the world can get blurred and lost when something as passionate as this occurring ?

more eroding of civil liberty's ? please please keep us safe...

or are we back to personal vendetta risking world wars ? ... well it might be for sure !!!

Again, don't you think you're getting a little carried away - you really think 'we' are going to war with Russia over this?..

why
seeing as both Skripals are now safe and sound are there timings on that day so sketchy ?
why are they not being interviewed ?

Interviewed by who? You bet your life the police will have interviewed them. If they don't want to be interviewed by the press that's entirely up to them. There's no compulsion on them to do so.

Who knows - they may agree some time in the future.

Don't understand - there has to be one correct solution of what happened. I'm not saying we will ever necessarily get to know what it is.
You, and most of the rest of western society, are sophisticated consumers of reported facts. Therefore, the plots of any media-covered diversionary incidents must be layered and realistic. Perhaps.

The strangest aspects of this entire saga, in descending order of magnitude, are: the overtly-farcical nature of the incidents themselves, the inconsistencies in the tactical response, the massive anomalies relating to the chemical nerve agent itself, and the subsequent open publication of detailed intel regarding the suspects.

Nothing
about any of this is realistic- least of all the reporting.

Again, don't you think you're getting a little carried away - you really think 'we' are going to war with Russia over this?..

if we carry on dirtying the water with Russia over time its inevitable it will happen, the good feelings when the wall came down have long gone and each day things edge a little closer to more conflict, and with Europe moving further right , how long do we think it will be before something bad happens ?

Personally I can't be nudged to any stance in particular and no I don't take media reports as facts. As Erm says the whole thing is a farce - if it wasn't so serious it would resemble an excerpt from Carry On Spying.

Carry on Spying with real weapons and real consequences.. I don't like being nudged or seeing others nudged... people make their own way based on information available... sometimes information isn't coming from correct sources, or impartial, or even true !!!... Bellingcat have a history of being caught out like I said ...

ok
so around 12 noon the couple handled the sprayed door handle
and then spent aprox 4 hours going to pub, driving going to restaurant etc etc before being see in a poor state
the copper who attended , and took a smaller dose ( we expect ) fell ill very soon.

isn't much more likely they were poisoned in the restaurant ?

if they got a good belt of the stuff off the door handle they wouldn't have got 4 hours in

the time line is all wrong

No it isn't. The timeline is very similar to Charlie Rowley's poisoning. He was taken to hospital some 5 hours following his exposure to Novichok. It was Dawn Sturgess who fell ill much more quickly after spraying herself with the stuff.

if we carry on dirtying the water with Russia over time its inevitable it will happen, the good feelings when the wall came down have long gone and each day things edge a little closer to more conflict, and with Europe moving further right , how long do we think it will be before something bad happens ?

Well I certainly don't think 'we' are going to war over this. And if, as you seem to be alluding to, it's a trumped up non-story, I don't think we're going to war over that either.

If the bombs start falling I'm prepared to pay you one UK pound in recompense. I can't say fairer than that.

Well I certainly don't think 'we' are going to war over this. And if, as you seem to be alluding to, it's a trumped up non-story, I don't think we're going to war over that either.

If the bombs start falling I'm prepared to pay you one UK pound in recompense. I can't say fairer than that.

LOL

Would you consider that you've been nudged into believing nothing whatsoever regarding the details reported on this story from whatever source they emanate?

Back