Nuclear Damage

INT21

Justified & Ancient
Vardoger,

...Wonder how they're going to spin this in France and UK to be able to sell it? They have been selling to UK since 2016. Pretty sure it won't be labeled Fukushima Rice...

No one here seems to remember Russia. 32 years ago.

Where is the 'end of the world' panic from that ?

Here is a reminder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster

INT21

INT21

Justified & Ancient
RadiationNetwork.com is one place to go for anyone who wishes to monitor the levels.

It tends to be US based, but there again, it was along West Coast that the problem was supposed to show up.

I've been watching this site on and off for a couple of years. Nothing notable happening yet.

INT21.

Nils Meijer

endangered species
apart from the comprehensive global discussion about sources of imminent death like fukushima I can easily imagine lots of people who wouldn't LIKE to discuss imminent death or 'nuclear damage' in general. so for all of them there should be an alternative so I don't end up with a monistic attitude/ hegemony or even monarchy. so I will also create a FDIVMEP, to help clean up the fallout or die, I promise

Last edited:

Nils Meijer

endangered species
Fukushima Dai Ichi Victims Moral Escape Platform, it will be on the same servers and as soon as I get the software running properly I will post the link here and on the front page, okay? of course radioactivity is harmless and of course in no step of the development of nuclear reactors and atomic energy any life or anybody is getting hurt or wounded, including other species and plantlife. everybody who believes fukushima never happened or was just Hollywood propaganda will be welcome on the platform. also people who can't deal with related subjects like radiation illnesses, because of personal involvement or people who hold a financial stake at the situation like Tepco and GE or Areva will be welcome here to escape from moral obligation helping me to singlehandedly cleaning up all fallout on the planet or die, yeah?

Nils Meijer

endangered species
or people who are somehow legally bound to not participate in a CGDASOIDLF should have an alternative, like minors who aren't allowed by their parents, so I think having a FDIVMEP could be very nice, what the heck if the planet dies from fallout, I did not build those reactors, I never traded any mox, so I am not responsible for any nuclear damage, so I will rather get a good lawyer than participate in that comprehensive global discussion! I rather sue them, instead of feeling morally obliged to any nuclear damage! such an attitude would be too much of a hassle and there isn't much time left before mass hysteria will hit us, so people like that can go to the FDIVMEP

Nils Meijer

endangered species
NOT!! hahaHAHAha! gotcha fooled, huh? I lied! I will never create a CGDASOIDLF or a FDIVMEP, I leave those lousy jobs to politicians and the vatican, gni gni gni..

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
I agree with Jim.

This thread has devolved from a discussion of nuclear-related risks into something akin to cheap and cryptic pranking.

Nils, consider this your second and final warning ...

Nils Meijer

endangered species
TEPCO can be contacted at the following address:

1-1-3 Uchisaiwai-Cho, Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan

I'm sure they'd appreciate a volunteer.
thank you Mythopoeika, some time ago I already sent them an e-mail that included a link to this thread. I really appreciate having the address, so I just took a screenshot of your post

AlchoPwn

Abominable Snowman
Here is a Youtube clip for the android geiger counter app. Apparently it actually works. This could help determine how far the contamination has spread, and do it cheaply. I hope it proves somewhat valuable:

Nils Meijer

endangered species
I agree with Jim.

This thread has devolved from a discussion of nuclear-related risks into something akin to cheap and cryptic pranking.

Nils, consider this your second and final warning ...
or what?! no, seriously EnolaGaia, if you feel offended or abused by me personally, please accept my apologies. I recently lost my religion and I feel regret for that, but it is none of anybody's business, really. please let me tell you this much, I started this thread last year and last week I decided to EXTERMINATE it (delete it), but I don't have the required privileges. actually Fortean Times technically owns this thread, so to me it's like I'm getting stuck in nuclear damage, plus I started it, so I feel responsible for it's survival, so I left it to The Devil, yesterday.. imo that is it's only chance, just like all life on the planet. if you get sick of me ranting, yelling and cursing, that would be just my voice, I'll try and show some more dignity and good manners and quit fooling around with DEADLY subjects, like nuclear energy related trouble, I promise

AlchoPwn

Abominable Snowman
Good. Please do, or it'll be me you deal with. Believe me, the week I'm having, you do not want to do that.
Commiserations on the week you're having btw. Hopefully you get bumped sideways and not out of a job. I was very sad to discover that the Fortean Forums are closing down.

Nils Meijer

endangered species
molochs taking over my thread.. :( tomorrow will be my birthday and I regret it if I caused you any pain. today I asked my trusted oracle (I ching) what to do next and it gave the same answer TWICE. I should take a defensive role and wait untill the solution makes itself obvious.. there is no dilemma any longer, I must clean up all fallout or face death, allright? right now we don't have the required technology to filter ALL SEAWATER and AIR or a technology to get radionucleides out of the soil. so, I fixed the dilemma using logic and I-ching. because I can not clean up all fallout, the planet faces death.. but! who knows what's in the future? I don't think it's likely radio-active cannibalistic tribes will emerge, but who knows?

Nils Meijer

endangered species
ALSO, with regard to Mythopoeikas' recent post containing tepcos' adress.. chiyoda, tokyo, japan is, I guess, not very far from the Tokyo olympic games in 2020. so, whoopla!, let's all get radiation-suits and enjoy the radi-olympics 2020. there's only one problem, how am I supposed to play my bass-guitar in a radiation-suit? but I'm sure that's only trivial, it'll sort itself out

Nils Meijer

endangered species
Commiserations on the week you're having btw. Hopefully you get bumped sideways and not out of a job. I was very sad to discover that the Fortean Forums are closing down.
they never will, Fortean Times just needs a big fund-raiser and probably some advertising space and everything will be just fine, soon. otherwise, you are all welcome at alienbabble.com

Jim

Abominable Snowman
Can't really like this one Alcho, however it hit me the same way.

Nils Meijer

endangered species
well okay everybody, I'm off to the troll's head and have a couple of martini's and have good time, not go cynical, because of nuclear industry, you can trace them back from day 1 with marie curie and so and they have always been quite open to the public about their practises, not very much cover-ups and 'classified documents'. I think we just not VOTED hard enough against it and now it's causing catastrophe, but no party is really to blame, Fukushima is just an industrial accident. the legal and economic consequences are huge and now we can prove radiation is dangerous we can quickly remove these dangerous plants, also in europe, before there is another accident, right? imo, solutions don't happen in the past (yesterday), solutions won`t happen in the future (tomorrow), so in the meantime I still think it is a good idea to start a CGDASOIDLF and a FDIVMEP today! lots of people in my community are still in denial with regard to the consequences of fall-out on such an incredible scale and mass-panic is due to happen to the people of the world, it is slumbering, as it were and that is helping us to buy time. with regard to this nuclear accident, I immediately assumed we don't have the time to create a solution and collectively face doomsday, today, yesterday and tomorrow, from day1 at Tepco in march 2011. Fukushima Dai Ichi is an emerging global crisis and there is no stopping the source of the contamination (several meltdowns, huge amounts of MOX and manifestation of the so-called 'china syndrome', that is VERY BAD NEWS for mother Earth). please, think about this TWICE. In my home country (=the Netherlands), right now, my government (or legality in general) has no capacity to grant my personal safety and there are very grave public health concerns, with regard to the meltdowns in Japan, worldwide. we used to be a highly developed, enlightend culture, but we are hardly prepared for large amounts of fall-out and in general, people seem to easily start bagatelising the impact, because physically you can not taste, see or hear radiation. I remember that after two weeks of trouble at the dai ichi plant in japan, radiation was definitely increasing, the atmosphere was thick with it, and several glands in my body were speaking up, plus there's another physical sensation that is associated with impossibly high immediate exposure and that is cramp or pain in the jaw, especially on the left side. so, how about a Comprehensive Global Discussion or a Moral Escape Platform? (time is up, cancer epidemic will globally hit, species die-off, governments are failing: for instance, IAEA has no solution, japan/usa/france don't and public illusion of future technology will probably not clean up any fall-out, because we will be too busy fighting thyroid cancer. also, because the source of contamination has not yet been stopped, we face global emergency from day 1

Last edited:

Nils Meijer

endangered species
people of the world, as usual on a sunday, that is also a holiday, we have at least a ceremony or sometimes 'a service', so today I took it all a bit more leasurely, and I reconsidered the fukushima drama, once more and I came to some 'quite clear' conclusion: the Dai Ichi disaster in 2011 is a bloody murder case! personally, I don't want anything to do with it, any longer. with regard to processes in this case, I will share chi with anybody in the underworld who is loyal or confederate or allied and all the higher chi, after Gabriel, I will leave to my superiors, out here at Fortean Times Forums, like Yithian and Stuneville, for facilitating all this. I will continue to take care of the thread, but I think legally I don't need a say in it, anymore, because I'm not exactly a lawyer and I never did one oath or vow, and such. I'm not an important legal person with regard to nuclear industry, so I think we can just start claiming our damages to GE, who are really behind the disaster as well as France (in 1976 we already knew the reactors were not safe), so I just DUMP this case..
with all due respect, Nils Meijer
qi gong, everybody