• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
You can donate your penis now! If you give us your address you can gift-aid it and we get 25% more!

Now what does that come to, adjusting for inflation . . . . :rolleyes:

Someone once told me that you can sell your big toes for cash, dunno if its true though (or toe)

I think someone's seen The Big Lebowski too many times (OK, that was a little toe, but nevertheless...).

Clive Coleman: Naked Rambler 'to continue protest'
By Clive Coleman Legal correspondent, BBC News
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34140955

For now he's walking clothed, to go and visit his children. But after that, it'll be back to the same old, same old... :rolleyes:

Naked Rambler makes legal history as he appears before judges in nude
Stephen Gough sits behind large table while watching court proceedings via video link from prison as judges asked to quash conviction

A man known as the Naked Rambler has made legal history - by appearing before leading judges in the nude.
Former marine Stephen Gough, from Hampshire, watched proceedings at the Court of Appeal in London via video link from prison.
Gough, who says it is his human right to be naked in public, remained seated behind a large table as the judges were asked to quash his most recent conviction.

A lawyer representing him in court argued on his behalf that the conviction for breaching an anti-social behaviour order (Asbo) - by walking out of prison wearing only his boots and socks - was "unsafe" because he was not permitted to stand trial "not wearing any clothes".
The trial at Winchester Crown Court in October last year was held in his absence. He was found guilty by a jury and sentenced by the trial judge to two-and-a-half years jail.

etc...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11662369/Naked-Rambler-makes-legal-history-as-he-appears-before-judges-in-nude.html

Stephen Gough's decided to get dressed for a bit now because his Mum's not well and he'll need to not get arrested taking her to places ....

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sco...aked-Rambler-to-quit-walking-in-the-buff.html

Naked In Newquay
499637-800x600.scale_type-center_crop.jpg

8:13am 23rd May 2016

We all have dreams where we suddenly realise we are naked in the middle of the street.
Turns out that dream actually came true for one woman in Newquay at the weekend.
She was snapped boldly walking through the town at around 11am on Sunday morning with nothing on.

Onlookers say she walked out of a tanning salon carrying her clothes, got into her car and drove off.
Although a number of things were entirely clear, one of those that was not was the exact story behind the stunt.
A number of people spotted her and took to social media.

Martin was among those to contact Pirate FM to say they had seen her. He said: "I saw her coming out of the suntan place.
"Not a stitch on but carrying her clothes.
"I nearly choked on my burger." :oops:

Although many of us shed a few layers when the sun shone in Cornwall on Sunday, nobody went quite as far as this woman.
On Pirate FM's Facebook page Phil wrote: "Ppersonally I don't have a problem with nudity. If it was the norm I reckon there would be a lot less prudishness in the world. Perhaps it wasn't a stunt and this lady lives her life in the buff."

http://www.piratefm.co.uk/news/latest-news/1992647/naked-in-newquay/

Ironic that someone would go to a tanning salon on a warm, sunny day! :evil:

Naked hotel guest found by police after sleepwalking into street asked for a selfie before being returned
Lydia Willgress
23 May 2016 • 9:31am

A naked hotel guest had to be returned to their accommodation by police after sleepwalking into the street.
The individual, who has not been identified, was discovered by officers around 4.30am on Chorlton Street, Manchester, close to the city’s bus station and Metropolitan university.

Police attended after a taxi driver called emergency services after being approached by a naked person asking for help.
Officers who arrived covered the sleepwalker with a jacket. They later said it was a genuine case of somnambulism and not a dare.
The sleepwalker, who was said to have seen the “funny side” of the situation, asked officers for a selfie before being returned to the hotel.

Details of the incident were released by officers on the Greater Manchester Police City Centre Twitter account. They said: “Officers just helped someone who sleepwalked out of their hotel with absolutely no clothes on, onto Chorlton St.

“We checked with officers; was proper somnambulism, not a dare. Person grateful for our help + saw the funny side themselves.”
Inspector Phil Spurgeon added: “Officers lent the person their jackets to protect what remained of their modesty and accompanied them back to the hotel.
“The person involved was grateful to the officers for their help, saw a funny side to what had happened, and even asked for a selfie with the officers (when they were fully clothed) as a memento of their unusual encounter with GMP.”
The individual was not arrested or charged with any crime.

One in 50 adults are believed to suffer from episodes of sleepwalking.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...und-by-police-after-sleepwalking-into-street/

Naked hotel guest found by police after sleepwalking into street asked for a selfie before being returned
Lydia Willgress
23 May 2016 • 9:31am

A naked hotel guest had to be returned to their accommodation by police after sleepwalking into the street.
The individual, who has not been identified, was discovered by officers around 4.30am on Chorlton Street, Manchester, close to the city’s bus station and Metropolitan university.

Police attended after a taxi driver called emergency services after being approached by a naked person asking for help.
Officers who arrived covered the sleepwalker with a jacket. They later said it was a genuine case of somnambulism and not a dare.
The sleepwalker, who was said to have seen the “funny side” of the situation, asked officers for a selfie before being returned to the hotel.

Details of the incident were released by officers on the Greater Manchester Police City Centre Twitter account. They said: “Officers just helped someone who sleepwalked out of their hotel with absolutely no clothes on, onto Chorlton St.

“We checked with officers; was proper somnambulism, not a dare. Person grateful for our help + saw the funny side themselves.”
Inspector Phil Spurgeon added: “Officers lent the person their jackets to protect what remained of their modesty and accompanied them back to the hotel.
“The person involved was grateful to the officers for their help, saw a funny side to what had happened, and even asked for a selfie with the officers (when they were fully clothed) as a memento of their unusual encounter with GMP.”
The individual was not arrested or charged with any crime.

One in 50 adults are believed to suffer from episodes of sleepwalking.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/23/naked-hotel-guest-found-by-police-after-sleepwalking-into-street/

Back a few years ago just before I became the full time night porter at the hotel I worked at, I was put on a night shift with a pager, phone line etc .. I was woken up by my pager buzzing, walked out of my flat and into a naked on leave soldier with a child's bunk bed's mattress wrapped around his lower half .. he'd slept walked, gone to reception and then legged it back upstairs by the time I found him ... he was a handsome sort of type (if you're female or gay) so the girls who had to do the night shift for the rest of the week afterwards were all envious of me .. I wasn't envious of me ..

Is there any job you haven't done, Swifty?:D

I couldn't imagine sleeping clothed. I've slept in my birthday suit for as long as I can remember. But the thought of a sudden attack of somnambulism is worrying. I might have to consider wearing boxer shorts in bed, and working out more.

Is there any job you haven't done, Swifty?:D

I couldn't imagine sleeping clothed. I've slept in my birthday suit for as long as I can remember. But the thought of a sudden attack of somnambulism is worrying. I might have to consider wearing boxer shorts in bed, and working out more.

I think Ken Loach should direct a Swifty Biopic.

Gotta say I'm in two minds on this issue. We certainly have a confused attitude to tits (can I say that? I've always disliked the word 'boobs') in this country, in that it's quite usual for a woman to attire herself purposely to display the lion's share of her frontage (as A.Partridge might say), yet should the tiniest segment of nipple become even inadvertently exposed, this is suddenly tantamount to shocking public nudity :eek:
I picked up in my roamings around the Internet that QVC got into bother recently because of this sales pitch for underwear. Apparently it screened on QVC Great Britain before the increasingly irrelevant "watershed" and because these things get circulated and syndicated to other countries on the QVC website, a rather large amount of complaints came in from American viewers. So I had to look it up to see what all the fuss was about. (An unpleasant task, I know). You've got two good-looking girls wearing underwear which I'm sure is practical and comfortable. Various ladies have assured me over the years this is a massive plus-point in underwear selection. I believe them. But from a male viewpoint it comes under the heading of what used to be called "passion-killers." Not to be confused in any way at all with lingerie. But American modesty was still shocked. Why? Because their nipples got erect. This is apparently a massive no-no in the USA and one step away from going naked in public. Apparently. Judge for yourselves:

Last edited:
Anyway, the odd American attitude to visible nipples under clothing is summed up here in this blog page from "Linda", who is apparently a professional bra-fitter in the USA. As she says concerning we weird people who wonder what all the fuss is about....

Maybe you live in Europe. Maybe you think that this information is useless. But, depending on your wardrobe, work environment, and breast size, you may want to read on.

OK, Linda. Enlighten we libertine Europeans.

http://blog.lindasonline.com/2011/08/16/nipple-nightmares

From todays Daily Telegraph:_

'Brexit leaves Britain naked': Cambridge academic stages nude protest against outcome of EU referendum

V_BATEMAN_ECON_sma_2931662b-large_trans++pJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

A Cambridge academic has protested against Brexit by showing up naked at her faculty's meeting
1 July 2016 • 4:18pm
A Cambridge academic walked in naked at a meeting at the Faculty of Economics in protest against the results of the EU referendum.

Victoria Bateman had written on her breasts and stomach ‘Brexit leaves Britain naked’.

The academic arrived at the faculty’s meeting last Wednesday where director of studies across all the university’s colleges as around 30 economists discussed teaching material and courses.

81898580-victoria-bateman-news-xlarge_trans++tt-PMhmmlxqdgRPvuJG6Cxs3PUGjB0BBoudf38WIqRM.jpg

Victoria Bateman wrote an anti-Brexit message across her body Credit: James Bateman
Ms Bateman, a lecturer has researched the development of the European economy, sat at the two-hour meeting without anyone mentioning her nudity they just went on with a normal meeting about tripos and marking.

Nigel Knight, director of studies at Churchill College and the chair of the meeting, glanced at her and then said to his secretary: “I think we need some cups for the coffee” and everyone else just stared straight ahead.

His remarks, however, are understood to have taken place before the meeting started.

Ms Bateman, who is an economics fellow at Gonville and Caius College, posed naked for a nude portrait of her by the painter Anthony Connolly last year.

81898372-victoria-bateman-education-xlarge_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwW9u_YTDVXrdW3Vqk2m6pgw.jpg

Victoria Bateman posed for a naked portrait by Anthony Connolly last year Credit: James Bateman
A source who took part in the meeting told the Daily Telegraph: “It is well known to the faculty that she has posed naked but obviously the behaviour here was different. One thing is to pose naked and another to show up naked.

“This was a standard meeting about the teaching of economics and we moved away from her state of dress. We remained silent on that issue and managed to get through the agenda in the meeting.”

This was a standard meeting about the teaching of economics and we moved away from her state of dressSource
Asked if she was allowed to stay naked throughout the whole meeting, the source said: “Nobody was mistreated in any way.

Ms Bateman has been openly opposed to the UK leaving the EU. In an article for Bloomberg View earlier last month, she wrote: “The impact would be sizable.

"If the predicted fiscal deficit were to be corrected through welfare cuts alone, it would result in low-income households receiving between 1,861 pounds and 5,542 pounds less a year (in 2014 equivalent figures) by 2020, depending upon their personal circumstances.

“Even if the welfare budget were to bear only a quarter of the fiscal adjustment needed, it would still amount to a loss of some 1,146 pounds a year for a single working parent with one child.”

Ms Bateman has been contacted for comment.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...a-cambridge-academics-protest-against-brexit/

I saw this the other day on the Cambridge News website and my initial reaction was 'exhibitionist - tsk'. :rolleyes:

They do seem to be out at the moment!!!!!!!! This was from yesterdays Daily Telegraph:-

Retired police officer wins ban on naked neighbour returning home after he repeatedly posed nude in his wellies

kenneth-split-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Kenneth Ward, 69, who is banned from returning home after posing naked in front of his neighbour, Mandy Dunford Credit: PA

1 July 2016 • 9:38pm
A retired police officer has won a court battle banning her naked neighbour returning home after he subjected her to years of harassment by posing nude in his wellies next to her home

Kenneth Ward exposed himself to Mandy Dunford, 55, over a period of years in a bid to drive her out of her rural home.

He would often hide in bushes before performing a sex act in front of her and even climbed a ladder to expose himself to her over a garden wall.

Military historian Ward, 69, was jailed for five years in 2011 for possessing a cache of arms, including a loaded Luger pistol.

Miss Dunford, who had to put up with Ward's bizarre intimidation tactics for years, was ready to leave her beloved cottage in Chop Gate, North Yorkshire, near if he was allowed to return home.

He was a total psycho. He hunted me down, day after dayMandy Dunford
He was due to be released from prison next week.

North Yorkshire Police made an application at Teesside Crown Court to amend a Sexual Offence Prevention Order which now excludes him from an area roughly five miles around Chop Gate - effectively making him homeless.

Judge Peter Armstrong heard how Ward had breached conditions of his licence when he was released having served half his sentence, leading him to be returned to prison.

While on licence he appeared in Channel 5 show The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door in which he said he would continue to upset Miss Dunford by making her think he was going to return to his rented home, where his ancestors have lived since 1640.

Judge Armstrong said: "I have no confidence if he was able to return he would behave in such a way as to enable Miss Mandy Dunford to live peacefully and calmly in her home."

102085788-mandy-dunford-news-large_trans++flqy7C_9_-Jt9M13Z1ZP8NuvYllRS6z-oUE4CrkujF4.jpg

Mandy Dunford, 55, outside Teesside Crown Court after she won a court battle preventing neighbour Kenneth Ward, 69, who exposed himself to her for years from moving back to their rural community
Miss Dunford wept at the outcome of the case, having held her head in her hands for much of the proceedings.

Ward, who was brought from prison for the case, did not visibly react.

He was excluded from the area around Chop Gate and must wear an electronic tag, both for a period of 10 years.

He will be allowed back, after giving 72 hours notice, to remove his collection of military aircraft from the property.

Miss Dunford, said outside court: "I'm absolutely elated.

"Sitting in court was unbearable, it was horrible, it was make or break.

"I can now have the life I wanted, doing what I want.

"My house was absolutely cleared and that was heart-breaking, now it can all go back."

She said her harassment ordeal lasted for years, and Ward would lie in wait for her in a holly bush waiting to lock eyes with her and expose himself to her.

"He was a total psycho," she said.

"He hunted me down, day after day."

She thanked her Tory MP Rishi Sunak, who represents Richmond, after he raised her case with the Attorney General and North Yorkshire Police.

Mr Sunak said the original court order made to protect Ward's victim was "inadequate", adding: "Mandy Dunford faced the terrifying prospect of her ordeal starting all over again.

"Kenneth Ward has shown no remorse for his offences and Mandy can have had no confidence that she could live in her own home safely.

"I'm delighted the order has been changed and perhaps Mandy can now rest easy in her home with some peace of mind."

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...er-wins-ban-on-naked-neighbour-returning-hom/

Pfft, she's too pretty. If I were to strip off and write 'REVERSE BREXIT NOW' on my gut, there'd be a new referendum arranged in the time it'd take a strong-stomached policemen to chuck a sack over me.

I like how that Cambridge article basically boils down to "Woman shows up naked for meeting, people ignore her, carry on with meeting regardless".

To be honest. I was at a major university for long enough to know academia attracts oddballs. I have just watched the episode of The Big Bang Theory where an academic, admittedly in Caltech's Physics department, showed up to work naked and it took people there quite a while to realise something odd was going on. In a university setting - would anyone even notice? Caltech only seemed to get it when the fastidious Dr Sheldon Cooper objected to sitting in a chair the nudist Professor Rothmann had previously occupied....

To be honest. I was at a major university for long enough to know academia attracts oddballs. I have just watched the episode of The Big Bang Theory where an academic, admittedly in Caltech's Physics department, showed up to work naked and it took people there quite a while to realise something odd was going on. In a university setting - would anyone even notice? Caltech only seemed to get it when the fastidious Dr Sheldon Cooper objected to sitting in a chair the nudist Professor Rothmann had previously occupied....
I was a student at an art college years back and agree with you ... it's just business as normal. A woman came into our classroom one day without us expecting it, dropped off her dressing gown which to an average 18 year old would have been an exciting experience then our tutor told us we had to draw her and we only had 5 minutes, then 1 minute and then 30 seconds .. the idea was to put pressure on us to not get to involved in tiny details so most of our 30 second approaches were actually the best art we produced. There's not enough time to get a stiffy in other words. Keep your mind on the job.

Police 'in pursuit of mystery naked cyclist who comes out regularly at night'
By maxc73 | Posted: July 24, 2016

Policemen and women can usually be said to have seen it all - and that is certainly the case for officers from the Devon and Cornwall constabulary, who have a most unusual case on their hands.

In the early hours of this morning, Saturday, July 24, The Exeter Response team found themselves in hot pursuit of a naked cyclist,
And it seems that this is not the first time this pedal-powered naturist has come to the police's attention, but ridden off into the dark before he could be could be caught.
This startling revelation was made by Devon and Cornwall Police Armed Response Sergeant Harry Tangye over Twitter at 4am this morning.

Sgt Tangye, who tweets regularly to keep his followers up to date with his policing activities, said: "Exeter Response have been in pursuit of a naked cyclist who appears regularly at night.
"Are you Naked Cycle man?! Do you know who he is?!"

Some of Harry's Twitter followers have been guessing that 'Naked Cycle Man' stops in the winter and that is appearances are "mainly a seasonal problem".

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/pol...arly-a-night/story-29545436-detail/story.html

Nude cruise along South Devon coast causes quite a stir
By Plymouth Herald | Posted: July 23, 2016

14960752-large.jpg

A naked cruise organised by the Torbay Sun Club caused a stir as it sailed off the South Devon coast on Friday night.
Members of the public squealed with laughter as they filmed the naturists on the outside top deck of the Pride of Exmouth Nude Cruise.
The evening cruise was organised by Torbay Sun Club – but anyone could buy a ticket and go along.
[Video]
The Torbay Sun Club is one of the UK's largest naturist swimming and sauna clubs, with almost 200 members, from all walks of life and ranging in ages from one to well over 80.
The people on the boat were clearly enjoying the experience, some taking in the view at dusk from the top deck while others appeared to be dancing in the cabin below where there was a bar.

According to the British Naturism website, the cruise cost £17.50 in advance or £20 on the day and included a buffet and live entertainment.
The post on the website added: "The format will be much the same as in previous years, but this year, for your enhanced enjoyment, Billy & Martine will be accompanied by a saxophonist.
"There will also be a prize draw taking place to raise additional funds for this very popular event."

etc...

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/nud...quite-a-stir/story-29543946-detail/story.html

Back