• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

NWO/FEMA Hysteria on YouTube

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
There's all kinds of hysteria on Youtube, linking the recent activities of FEMA to an NWO population reduction programme in America.
Here are a few links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wV3vc9kDEM&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3KjuTAr7V0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epMeGr-wDc0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-sqlZIMi_s&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoacYPa4mX8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET20QsUjD6c&feature=related

It does look rather like FEMA is gearing itself up in expectation of some kind of disaster (because of the sheer number of coffins), but I think many of those videos are fuelled by religious end-of-times paranoia.
What do people think?

Wow, I can't believe nobody has responded to this thread yet.
Everybody too afraid?

To be honest Mytho, my attention began to wander after shot after shot of plastic boxes/coffins.

Liked the one that named Prince Charles (of Wales!) as the antichrist though. Is that a new idea? I've not heard of that one before.

TheCavynaut said:
To be honest Mytho, my attention began to wander after shot after shot of plastic boxes/coffins.

Liked the one that named Prince Charles (of Wales!) as the antichrist though. Is that a new idea? I've not heard of that one before.

Yeah, I found the idea of dear old Prince Charles as the AntiChrist a big hoot too! :lol:

Have you read any of the comments below the films? One guy claims that PC of Wales is obviously the antichrist because he is the commander in chief of the Parachute Regiment...aka the Red DEVILS! There again, maybe Alex Ferguson is the antichrist? :lol:

In addition this FEMA stuff has been linked to the infamous year 2012. That's when everything is expected to go to hell.

Searching for 2012 on Youtube yields 62,300 results.

Just watched a few of those vids - those plastic tubs look too deep to be coffins in my opinion.

However, some say that there are over half a million "coffins" lying in a field, others say nearer one million.

But then another user replied that these were plastic, grave liners and not coffins at all. This user then said that 34,000 people die each day in the US.

That seems rather a lot. But accepting this as true, it would mean that this supply of grave liners, even at the extreme end of the estimation, would only last 30 days. I don't see this as any sign of impending mass death, just a good stock of high demand products. If the company that owned this stroage space and these grave liners was the main manufacturer in the US, then it would make perfect sense for them to have a good supply on hand.

Last edited:
Ringo_ said:
Just watched a few of those vids - those plastic tubs look too deep to be coffins in my opinion.

However, some sqy that there are over half a million "coffins" lying in a field, others say nearer one million.

But then another user replied that these were plastic, grave liners and not coffins at all. This user then said that 34,000 people die each day in the US.

That seems rather a lot. But accepting this as true, it would mean that this supply of grave liners, even at the extreme end of the estimation, would only last 30 days. I don't see this as any sign of impending mass death, just a good stock of high demand products. If the company that owned this stroage space and these grave liners was the main manufacturer in the US, then it would make perfect sense for them to have a good supply on hand.

I think the reason why they are so large, is that they are intended to take 4 bodies each.
But, you have a good point about all the rest.

Mythopoeika said:
I think the reason why they are so large, is that they are intended to take 4 bodies each.

Then why bother with the expense of coffins at all? Just dig a massive hole in the ground and pile the bodies in. Historically mass graves are usually the preferred method of burial after acts of genocide.

Zeph_ said:
Mythopoeika said:

Then why bother with the expense of coffins at all? Just dig a massive hole in the ground and pile the bodies in. Historically mass graves are usually the preferred method of burial after acts of genocide.

But if the genocide is perpetrated by means of chemical or biological agents, you wouldn't want any of those pollutants in the soil or water table. Hence the containers, that can be sealed up tightly.

VIDEO - Censored: Jesse Ventura

Conspiracy theorists rejoice! You just might be right about this one! Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory is back on the air, but there is one episode that has - according to the tin-foil-hat wearing community - disappeared forever as the result of Government censorship. The episode in particular was about FEMA camps, and the horrors the US Government has in store for you should disaster strike. Whether the material is true or not is completely up in the air, but the Government clearly doesn't want you to 'think' it is true - making this a ... thought crime?

The mythology has it that the US Government has come down hard on TruTV and as a result the network has censored Jesse Ventura by placing the episode in the vault - for good. Apparently, they have no pull what-so-ever over YouTube, because the episode is still on YouTube for everyone to see. For now.

The episode details a plan by the government to impose martial law under false pretenses. You can't make this up. Somehow it would be easier for the Government to control us by cramming us in tent cities surrounded by grunting militants than by the FCC authorizing one-thousand-channel cable. Whether you believe Jesse is being censored or not, you have to admit this is damn good promotion for his show - which airs Fridays at 10pm on TruTV. I mean, seriously - it's a conspiracy theory about how Conspiracy Theory the show is being silenced for telling the truth - but not really, because the episode is available on YouTube. The only thing that should be censored here is the gullibility of the people who buy it.

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/tv-news/vi ... tura/43667

...with links to the episode on YouTube.

sherbetbizarre said:
VIDEO - Censored: Jesse VenturaYou can't make this up.
On the contrary. You can make it up, if you're deranged enough.

I suppose the government shouldn't send any aid at all during natural disasters. After all, any attempt to help is just a ruse to impose martial law.

Where are those videos?
I found some from the first link but the others seem to have been removed. Conspiracy???? ;)

Wow, only one of the links I posted still works.
But then, it was nearly 2 years ago that I made my original post.

‘Gray State’ filmmaker and his family found dead in ‘apparent murder-suicide’

Film depicted the coming of a financial collapse and a dystopian police state.

The project leader of the controversial film, “Gray State,” along with his wife and daughter, were found dead in their home in what authorities have labeled an “apparent murder-suicide.”

The bodies of David Crowley, 29, his wife Komel, 28, and their 5-year-old daughter were discovered lying in their home by a neighbor.

The Crowley family had not been seen since before Christmas, and neighbors assumed that they were on an extended vacation. Neighbor Collin Prochnow said he grew concerned when packages piled up on the couple’s doorstep and he heard a dog barking inside.

When he looked in the window on the morning of January 18th, 2015, the grim discovery was made. It was reported that the bodies appeared to have been inside for weeks before being discovered. Christmas lights were still illuminated and presents were left unopened under the Christmas tree.

Mr. Prochnow told KARE-11 News that he “Never heard any yelling, never heard any screaming, a husband and wife fight or anything like that.”

One neighbor told CBS News that the Crowleys were a “picture perfect family.”

A statement from the Apple Valley Police Department called it “an apparent murder-suicide.”

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and the Dakota County Sheriff’s Office are assisting with the investigation, and told the Daily Mail that they are treating the death as “suspicious.”

David Crowley was an Iraq War veteran and was known for his work on an original film entitled, “Gray State.” The yet-to-be released film depicts the impending financial collapse of the United States, a declaration of martial law, and a brutal crackdown on civil liberties in the USA. Crowley was the writer and director of the film.

In collaborations with Police State USA on the project, Crowley described Gray State as a “film about the dystopian horror we face, should we as a nation fail to embrace liberty.”

According to musician Jordan Page, a friend of David Crowley, “The film was about to start production with a $30 million budget from a major Hollywood studio.”

In the wake of the deaths, Crowley’s colleagues wrote that “the future of Gray State is uncertain… please understand we are all in complete shock by this having lost a great friend.”

Below is the “Gray State” concept trailer, which has been viewed nearly one million times.
http://www.policestateusa.com/2015/gray-state-suicide/

Bumped off because the film was too close to the truth?

I tend to think it happened was because he was already mentally unstable.

The FEMA conspiracy theories has not ended.

Whatever the reality, what is in all of those boxes? FEMA has been stockpiling them for years.

Whatever the reality, what is in all of those boxes? FEMA has been stockpiling them for years.

Maybe blankets and water and what not. When a disaster happens (be it fire, flood, hurricane or whatever) they need to respond quickly and on a truly massive scale with the right equipment and supplies. There must be supplies stockpiled secretly in strategic places (secretly so as to not be pilfered by thieves).

Or do these conspiracists think that FEMA run off down to Walmart and buy half a million blankets and 6 million bottles of water when they need them. It all has to be stored somewhere ready for use.

Back