• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

NWO/FEMA Hysteria on YouTube

Maybe blankets and water and what not. When a disaster happens (be it fire, flood, hurricane or whatever) they need to respond quickly and on a truly massive scale with the right equipment and supplies. There must be supplies stockpiled secretly in strategic places (secretly so as to not be pilfered by thieves).

Or do these conspiracists think that FEMA run off down to Walmart and buy half a million blankets and 6 million bottles of water when they need them. It all has to be stored somewhere ready for use.
FEMA does appear to be working closely with Walmart, yes.
But a good comment, nevertheless.

(God, please, why me?)
look people, it is a *genocide* that has been happening for the last six years is all I know, no joke, really, 269 Walmarts are closed and used for military purposes in southern states, it is only time passing now, before YOU wake up, too late to interfere, or what? how are YOU going to stop the US from killing it's citizens?
How are those citizens being killed? Are there mass disappearances?

I don't know, all you see on youtube or on internet searches is the infrastructure, like rail-tracks and roads and millions of coffins..
I believe only one duality about america is left standing and that is the fine line between factual reality and mystification.. because this duality has existed in every american movie and TV-show and in every political comment about the USA, for almost 30 years (since operation desert storm), I think we're TOO LATE NOW!! whatever came out of the US has been censored forever, including google/youtube, so.. needless to say more, we'll ask your average american online, like hey dude, any neighbours missing, or family members? any development, like empty streets and ghost-towns? my gut feeling says I'm right, I have waited drawing conclusions for 6 years, plenty of time for my american friends to fool me with another episode of southpark, the simpsons and just another presidential election, last year.. all I say is: I don't know, really, how many people are alive on US-soil, today, or what kind of percentage..

Last edited:
Right, I see. Do you have any ideas as to why the US governmnent is perpetuating a completely hidden genocide of its own people down at the local Walmart?

That would explain why they're burying them in plastic coffins rather than cremating them I suppose...

My head hurts from trying to understand what point you're trying to make, by posting random videos that have nothing to do with what you are discussing. But still, everyone needs a hobby.

the discussion was about the nwo/fema hysteria on youtube.. I did not choose these videos randomly out of some massive collection, because today there is not much news you can find in mainstream media.. In fact not much is being said about this issue, for 20 years now, except the regular playing down of the importance of discussing it, or bagatelising the impact it has on people by claiming it's not an alarming development that the western world has started to build massive camps to imprison their own people with.. soon we'll see what western ultra right-wing/industrial governments have done to achieve their goals at the cost of others. every day I find some new uploads on youtube, the discussion is far from over, yet. I uploaded some of these videos to illustrate the fact that hardly any factual truth gets published and that some take pride in quasi-debunking whatever does slip through censoring by google (or security agencies).

Last edited:
That won't be a FEMA camp if it's in the UK.
It's probably a site linked to the immigrant removal centres that are in Sussex (but there's no way of telling where it is from the chaos in that video).
There's a G4S sign, and they do run the immigrant removal centres.

Maybe, but that doesn' appear to be C-span (the channel that broadcasts the governmental proceedings). That appears to be the logo of The Onion, a comedy site, so "Onion-span".
Yes! LOL

I think we're TOO LATE NOW!! whatever came out of the US has been censored forever, including google/youtube, so.
So, if Youtube has been censored, why is the vast majority of your supporting material (I'm afraid I can't bring myself to call it evidence) taken from, um, Youtube?

Also, can I draw your attention to this investigation into Youtube's promoted video suggestions? I'm particularly interested in the assertion that uploaders realised that their conspiracy-themed videos were being promoted, and hence earning advertising revenue. Not unreasonably, many of them decided to upload more of the same. There is an entirely plausible explanation for the proliferation of these FEMA scare stories on Youtube, as there is for plenty of other conspiratorial material, and it is tiresomely familiar: it's not brave seekers after truth courageously defying New World Order censorship, it's hard-up folk trying to make a buck from gaming Youtube.

apart from some other links, only 8 videos this thread! they are not supposed to be legal evidence or even scientific evidence, but mere illustration.. if you search youtube, you'll notice lots of uploaded material is no longer available. because the NWO/FEMA-conspiracy is supposed to be about many ordinary people being transported to internment camps, it would be quite logical there would be lots of discussion and protests and also lots of video/photographic material from the camps itself, but there isn't much left.. I think they get deleted automatically!

Last edited:
Back