• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

NWO/FEMA Hysteria on YouTube

...any neighbours missing, or family members? any development, like empty streets and ghost-towns...

If your theory is that one arm of the US government is abducting the homeless and “Final Solution”-ing them in purpose-built facilities, l can only point out (again) that there must be an equally efficient arm of the state breeding more to replace them:

Or is the whole process merely a public sector job-creation program, akin to digging holes and filling them in again?

maximus otter

This is a demonstration against environmental damage. You can even hear them discussing the imapct the construction will have on wildlife, countryside and rivers.

They are not detained, the site is open and an environmental protest is being staged. How does that have anything to do with FEMA when FEMA is an Americal Federal agency which has zero (I'll repeat, ZERO) impact, relevance or importance outside of the good ol' USA?

It's like posting a video of a kitten playing a piano and claiming that it's the Illuminati puppetering the kitten.

If they're planning on putting us Brits in concentration camps then they'd better have proper tea making facilities. There'll be lot's of tutting otherwise.

it's probably just the G4S-sign, nothing to do with federal emergencies here and there.. in the netherlands we also have G4S, but I never worry about these people. they're just trying to do their job keeping private buildings safe from burglars and sabotage and so.

Last edited:
This is a demonstration against environmental damage. You can even hear them discussing the imapct the construction will have on wildlife, countryside and rivers...

It's like posting a video of a kitten playing a piano and claiming that it's the Illuminati puppetering the kitten.
Oh. My. God. You're one of them, aren't you?

Seriously (and maybe this marks me down as one of "them"), I cannot see any sensible evidence of any malevolent activity by FEMA or anyone else on this thread, just a few very wild claims which do little more than justify the use of a certain word in the thread's title.

I am quite prepared to read and listen to a range of conspiracy theories, and have no doubt that the US, UK and many other governments get up to things that "we" aren't supposed to know about, but mass internment/death camps being set up under our noses? I can't see the how or the why.

it's probably just the G4S-sign, nothing to do with federal emergencies, here and there.. in the netherlands we also have G4S, but I never worry about these people. they're just trying to do their job keeping private buildings safe from burglars and sabotage and so.
G4S also run prisons.
Mind you, they also have a network of people who read gas meters (amongst other things).

gas, you say? well, as long as they don't take over the army and secret service, it's just another company, like tepco and kepco (=kansai electric power company)

Last edited:
gas, you say? well, as long as they don't take over the army and secret service, it's just another company, just like Kepco and Tepco
The G4S logo even looks like 'GAS'.
They do all kinds of things, like SERCO.

moneypp6.camps.jpg

it seems like there has been some shifting of power in america, recently, but still there's not much new material being published.

jeannie hardesty really wants to know why there is no information to be found, anywhere, from inside fema camps

Last edited:
aha! now I see why america needs so many coffins and grave-liners

https://www.scribd.com/doc/92186759...Internment-and-Resettlement-Operations-Manual

(say what? gee I don't know really about thAt video, but it seems like whenever there is an economic problem, in america everybody quickly puts their faith in the military to deal with the resulting social trouble, but some people would just never do that and start fighting the government including the military, instead, and that causes even more social unrest and economic trouble..)

Last edited:
Well...maybe they are anticipating an SHTF scenario and a subsequent civil war?

one day some drone will attack my smartphone for posting this and that, but okay we're on a prison-planet

this one was uploaded 3 years ago:

(that one was uploaded almost 10 years ago, imo what really keeps feeding energy to the fema/nwo-hysteria is the fact that hardly any news on these issues emerges that is not 3 or 4 years old)

Last edited:
This week's news reports that illegals detained along the Mexico-US border are being detained in . . .

wait for it ...

a shuttered Wal-Mart in Texas!

Maybe ICE got a good deal on the location when the FEMA death camp shut down . . .

Fell off the bed laughing halfway through this thread. Will any of this affect my weekly shop at Asda (I think Wal-Mart are still the parent company) ?

This week's news reports that illegals detained along the Mexico-US border are being detained in . . .

wait for it ...

a shuttered Wal-Mart in Texas!

Maybe ICE got a good deal on the location when the FEMA death camp shut down . . .

Got a link for that?

We have concentration camps where we separate the parents from their children to teach them a lesson for breaking our immigration laws. Is the nanny state genetically retarded or did she just eat just all the paint chips?

I'm glad America has at least one senator who will lift the lid on this can of worms.

Back