• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Object Shaped Like 'Audi R8' Seen 'Bouncing' In Welsh Skies

Nemo

Go away, leave me alone, nemo is home
A mystery object shaped like an 'Audi R8' has been seen 'bouncing' in the sky in Wales.

"It's the first time I've ever seen anything that looks like an Audi R8 flying through the sky".

An unidentified bright white object has been spotted in the Welsh skyline, reportedly "bouncing" through the night. The object, which has been described as resembling an "Audi R8", was captured on film last weekend flying over the north Wales sky.

The car-shaped object was filmed flying over Colwyn Heights by garage owner Matthew Norbury last weekend, North Wales Live reports. The quick video shows the bright white object speeding through the sky, then making a sharp change of direction. It's this odd and swift change in direction that has confused viewers, who would have otherwise presumed it to be a fireball meteor. What do you think it looks like? Let us know in the comments.
(C)WoL. '22.

Hmm, I don't know. Looks a little Dodge Charger-ish to me.
0_CDR_MAI_020722AUDIUFO99999_.jpg

The fact that it changes direction several times suggests something other than a meteor - I suspect a night-flying insect, bird or mammal.
Agreed.

God some of the comments btl on that site are depressing

Perhaps a seagull if it's the Colwyn Bay area. I've seen seagulls appearing very 'saucer' like when their feathers reflect street lamps, and they do tend to keep going for much of the night in urban areas.

We have an Audi (not an R8). We took it for a service late last year. There was an R8 there which belonged to the owner of the service centre. The manager told us that each service for one costs $40,000 (AUD). Can you believe that?
He said that many get sold second hand because of the ongoing costs and young guys snaps them up at around 1/3 of their original price, but he often sees them back with a new owner because the service costs don't change.

Back