• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Objectophilia / Objectum Sexuality: Loving & 'Marrying' Inanimate Objects

Edit
It's a general saying. Silence is consent, is perhaps more well known. Not that I agree with it.
In the Masonic world, which may be where the phrase originated, the saying is
“Silence Implies Assent”
It is used in certain rituals when one of the officers of the Lodge responds to the Master.

Hope they'll have great sex together! I don't think she will ever say no.
--------------------------

LOVE ISN'T DEAD
Bizarre moment bodybuilder MARRIES sex doll in creepy ceremony saying she’s a ‘tender soul inside’

A BODYBUILDER from Kazakhstan has ‘married’ a sex doll in a jaw-dropping ceremony celebrating their 18-month relationship.

Yuri Tolochko married his sex doll fiancée Margo in a traditional ceremony – complete with a celebrant, dozens of happy guests and a romantic first dance.

Yuri Tolochko has 'married' his sex doll fiancée Margo after popping the question in December 2019'married' his sex doll fiancée Margo after popping the question in December 2019

Bedecked in a smart black dinner suit and bow tie, the groom is all smiles in his wedding video, posted on Instagram today, as he dances with his stunning bride in her lacy white gown.

Taking his perfectly made-up new wife in his arms, Mr Tolochko and Margo look every bit the happy couple.

Only Margo is actually a synthetic sex doll.

Sharing footage of the unusual celebration on Instagram, the bearded actor wrote: “It's happened. To be continued.”

In the social media video shared on Instagram to more than 140,000 followers across their two accounts, Mr Tolochko slips a ring onto Margo’s finger before the pair share a tender kiss in front of a crowd of delighted wedding guests.

The marriage might be unconventional, but it has been on the cards since December 2019 when Mr Tolochko popped the big question to his beloved sex doll girlfriend.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13297608/bizarre-moment-bodybuilder-marries-sex-doll-creepy-ceremony/

Nonentity gets publicity.

See also every tabloid newspaper where simpering, pouting, pneumatic twenty-something woman admits, “l left my Rampant Rabbit in the box when l sold my son’s Playstation”, or umpteen variations on the theme, accompanied by several photos of her which - coincidentally - leave little to the imagination.

Symptomatic of a self-obsessed society.

:puke2:

maximus otter

I'm not sure which is stranger - this young woman marrying a briefcase, or the idea that an allegedly Russian woman would be named Rain Gordon.
Woman, 24, who is sexually attracted to objects weds 'love of her life' briefcase

Rain Gordon, 24, from Russia, says she is romantically attracted to objects after buying her "future husband", a briefcase, in a hardware store five years ago

A woman is trying to raise awareness about objectum sexual people.

Rain Gordon says she is romantically attracted to objects after meeting the "love of her life", a briefcase, five years ago.

The 24-year-old, from Russia, has always felt captivated by objects and this eventually grew into a sexual attraction.

Then in June this year, she tied the knot to the case, who she named Gideon, in a ceremony officiated by her friend. ...

She said: "My fascination with objects began at the age of eight.

"From my childhood I believed that a soul is embedded in objects, as well as everything around us.

"I believe in animism, which means that there is life in everything." ...

"Our spiritual connection is shown telepathically. I hear him and he hears me, but from the outside it looks like a monologue." ...

FULL STORY: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/woman-24-who-sexually-attracted-23170176

Last edited:
It's non-consensual, this carry-on. He's got no capacity to make such a commitment.

Besides, what does she really know about any previous baggage he's got from earlier relationships? Or what secrets he's concealing? He could become unhinged at any moment, or locked into an argument.

She needs to weigh-up exactly what this so-called relationship really means, and put things on, and in, hold.

But seriously: this is not real. The only question is to what level this is a media construct, or to what extent this woman is playing a game with the world.

Last edited:
It's non-consensual, this carry-on. He's got no capacity to make such a commitment.

Besides, what does she really know about any previous baggage he's got from earlier relationships? Or what secrets he's concealing? He could become unhinged at any moment, or locked into an argument.

She needs to weigh-up exactly what this so-called relationship really means, and put things on, and in, hold.

But seriously: this is not real. The only question is to what level this is a media construct, or to what extent this woman is playing a game with the world.
You're right. It's an open and shut case.

Bizarre moment bodybuilder MARRIES sex doll ...
Update ... In case you missed it ... Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko reported his sex doll Margo had broken just days before Christmas. While she's being repaired he's been getting intimate with another - less humanoid - object.
Bodybuilder who married sex doll 'cheats' with object while she's being repaired

A bodybuilder who married his sex doll is apparently “cheating” with a strange object.

Yuri Tolochko, from Kazakhstan, wed his doll Margo at a ceremony last November.

But he revealed she had broken just days before Christmas and was being repaired.

In the meantime, he recently posted a video on Instagram of himself touching a silver object with small ridges while wearing nothing but his underwear.

Yuri, who has 99,000 followers, wrote: “Looks like I've got a new passion.”

One follower replied: “Hey…Are you cheating on your wife?!”

Yuri said “maybe”, adding: “I can’t stand while she’s in the hospital.” ...

FULL STORY: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/bodybuilder-who-married-sex-doll-23297608

<Sighs wearily> When I was young sexual discretions were at least interesting...

Woman says she found true love, had children with, rollercoaster

Gaëlle Engel claims she has long been sexually attracted to inanimate objects — but she says she didn’t know true passion until she fell for a German rollercoaster.

“You could say that I’m sexually drawn to rollercoasters but since I met the Sky Scream rollercoaster, I understood what love was,” the France-born Engel [said] of her attraction to the attraction at Germany’s Holiday Park.

woman-in-love-rollercoaster-13.jpg

“I spend every moment dreaming of a carnal and fusional relationship with it.”

The 43-year-old says she has been sexually attracted to objects since she was 12. The painter and poet has had three serious romantic human relationships, but found them all to be traumatic.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/12/woman-says-she-found-true-love-had-children-with-rollercoaster/

maximus otter

Gaëlle Engel claims she has long been sexually attracted to inanimate objects — but she says she didn’t know true passion until she fell for a German rollercoaster.

“You could say that I’m sexually drawn to rollercoasters but since I met the Sky Scream rollercoaster, I understood what love was,” the France-born Engel [said] of her attraction to the attraction at Germany’s Holiday Park.

The 43-year-old says she has been sexually attracted to objects since she was 12. The painter and poet has had three serious romantic human relationships, but found them all to be traumatic.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/12/woman-says-she-found-true-love-had-children-with-rollercoaster/

maximus otter

It must be a relationship with a lot of ups and downs.

maximus otter
epilepsy warning: there's some flashing imagery around the 1:50 mark

Update ... In case you missed it ... Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko reported his sex doll Margo had broken just days before Christmas. While she's being repaired he's been getting intimate with another - less humanoid - object. ...

Yuri's back in the news (?) with the latest installment in his sex doll soap opera.

NOTE: I have no idea what "... the body of a chicken and the torso of a human ..." might mean.
Bodybuilder Who Is In A Throuple With Sex Dolls Says His Two Partners Have Fallen In Love

Bodybuilder who is in a throuple with 2 sex dolls says that his partners have fallen in love with each other.
Yuri Tolochko is back at it again. After announcing that he had taken a second sex doll wife Lola, while his old sex doll wife Margo was in repair and that he is now in a throuple with Lola and another sex doll Luna, Tolochko has now revealed that his two sex doll partners have fallen in love.

The bodybuilder from Kazakhstan revealed the latter in an Instagram post where he explained that his dolls, Luna and Lola, were getting on pretty well and claimed that he spends time with them both together as well as separately. ...

Previously Yuri was married to Margo. But she broke down a couple of times and had to be repaired. So while she was away, Yuri tied the knot with Lola, who has the body of a chicken and the torso of a human. ...

FULL STORY: https://www.folkspaper.com/topic/bo...ers-have-fallen-in-love-6268957721886720.html

Come on EG, we rely on your investigative abilities - we need to see a photo!

I was afraid this would happen if I disclaimed any understanding of the weird description in the news story. :roll:

It turns out there had been a March installment of the ongoing saga that I'd (thankfully) missed and you now bear the blame for making me see. Accordingly, you must endure seeing it, too.

Tolochko-2ndWifeLola?.jpeg
Bodybuilder who married sex doll gets new wife - a massive chicken with human head

A bodybuilder who married a sex doll has divorced her after months of separation and now has a new bride – a toy chicken with a human head.

Yuri Tolochko, from Kazakhstan, wed Margo at a ceremony attended by dozens of guests in November 2020.

However, their wedding was thrown into chaos towards the end of the year when she broke just days before Christmas.

In the interim, Yuri “cheated” on his wife with a strange object and even tried to meet up with another sex doll.

After achieving sexual stimulation with a chicken, he decided to order a new custom-made bride. ...

On Thursday, March 11, Yuri posted on Instagram: “Let me introduce to you my new wife.

“This is Lola. Lola [is] queer, she has not yet decided on her sexual and gender identity [she is in search].

“Lola has a woman's head, a chicken's body, the navel has depth and can be used as a vagina ...

“I identify her as a massive chicken.” ...

SOURCE: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/bodybuilder-who-married-sex-doll-23682641

Is he actually a comedian? Because that report really made me laugh.

I was afraid this would happen if I disclaimed any understanding of the weird description in the news story. :roll:

It turns out there had been a March installment of the ongoing saga that I'd (thankfully) missed and you now bear the blame for making me see. Accordingly, you must endure seeing it, too.

SOURCE: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/bodybuilder-who-married-sex-doll-23682641

My apologies. They do make a lovely couple though don't they?

I'm now wondering how Margo broke just days before Christmas & if there's one man who can find out..

This January 2020 news item describes a German woman's passion for the airplane of her dreams.
This woman is planning to marry a plane in March after a long-distance relationship of 6 years

Updated Jan 26, 2020 | 18:28 IST

Berlin, Germany: Love knows no bounds. A woman has proved this after she announced that she will be getting married to a plane she has been dating for six years.

Michele Kobke, from Berlin in Germany, is planning to get married to the plane of her dreams, Boeing 737-800, in the Netherlands later this year.

The woman claims that she fell in love with the jet when she saw it for the first time at Berlin Tegel airport in 2014. She even nicknamed the plane "schatz" which translates to "darling". ...

It was love at first sight for Michele as she was immediately attracted to its wings, winglets and thrusters. For six years, she was in a long-distance relationship as she was able to meet the plane only through the glass window of the airport. In September 2019, she was finally able to plant a kiss on the 40-tonne jet and stand on one of its wings. ...

"I plan to move into the hangar one day and my biggest dream is to be with Schatz and to live with him. I also want to marry him in the hangar and spend the whole night with him. I wouldn't want to put on a white dress, but dress really smartly with black trousers and a black blazer," she added. ...

"I want to have someone marry us and say, 'do you want to marry your 737-800' and I say, 'yes', we kiss and then I'm immortalised with him and we can be together forever," she said. ...

Friends and family of the 30-year-old have accepted her relationship, however, her family is not interested in meeting the plane. ...

FULL STORY: https://www.timesnownews.com/the-bu...-long-distance-relationship-of-6-years/545217

I'm now wondering how Margo broke just days before Christmas & if there's one man who can find out..

Tolochko never seems to have given any details about how his first 'wife' Margo was broken or what sort(s) of damage required repair.
I wouldn't be surprised to learn it had something to do with these clues ...

Discussing his sex life with Margo, the unconventional husband told the Daily Star: "Our story turns me on much more than sex itself.”
He said he also loves BDSM - bondage and discipline, domination and submission, sadism and masochism.
“I love being tortured, I can endure a lot of pain. I love to dominate too. Margo is capable of what other people are not capable of,” he added.
SOURCE: https://www.the-sun.com/news/2026624/bodybuilder-married-sex-doll-broke-her-christmas/

When it comes to sex, Margo can give me different sensations to delight me. Margo will not only never refuse sex, but also allow me to be as violent as I want, which turns me on because I love giving and feeling pain in bed.
SOURCE: https://www.vice.com/en/article/wx8ywm/man-married-sex-doll-viral-relationship

It's good to see that he finally came out of his shell & found true love!

This January 2020 news item describes a German woman's passion for the airplane of her dreams.

FULL STORY: https://www.timesnownews.com/the-bu...-long-distance-relationship-of-6-years/545217

She admitted that she cradles the plane's components in bed at night when she can't be close to it.

"It’s like a normal relationship, we have relaxing evenings together and when we go to bed, we cuddle and fall asleep together."

Was objectophilia a 'thing' before the days of social media or has it all happened since then? We've had stories here about airplanes, chandeliers, both of which existed before, probably some others I've forgotten, so it should be possible. Or is it just a way of making your presence in the world apparent for a while which was impossible before social media? A kind of exhibitionism.

Was objectophilia a 'thing' before the days of social media or has it all happened since then? We've had stories here about airplanes, chandeliers, both of which existed before, probably some others I've forgotten, so it should be possible. Or is it just a way of making your presence in the world apparent for a while which was impossible before social media? A kind of exhibitionism.

Good question, for which there's no clear-cut answer ...

The general notion of love directed to an inanimate object can be traced back as far as Ovid's Metamorphoses, in which the sculptor Pygmalion fell in love with a woman he'd carved from ivory.

The first formal label for the orientation (objectum sexuality; OS) and the first widely publicized case of someone marrying an object date back to the 1970s (i.e., before the publicly-accessible Internet, much less social media):

In the early 1970’s, Eija-Ritta Eklof Berliner-Mauer, resident of a village in North Sweden, coined the term “objectum-sexuality.” She married the Berlin wall in 1979, gaining the first media attention for this orientation. In 1996 she created the first website dedicated to objectum sexuality, followed by an internet discussion group in 1999.
http://objectum-sexuality.org

Modern psychology / psychiatry tends to address OS as a form of fetishism or paraphilia. OS advocates commonly dispute these contextualizations. As I understand their rebuttals, fetishism is different because it pertains to objects that are triggers or catalysts for sexual desire, whereas OS encompasses both sexual and romantic (even platonically romantic) attraction. Paraphilia (triggers for sexual desire) similarly represents a mismatch because it isn't specifically associated with objects.

Having said that ... I do tend to think at least some of the more modern (social media exploiting) folks popularly advertised as objectophiles are exhibitionists or simple attention seekers. For example, Michele Kobke - the German woman famed for wanting to marry an airplane - had an earlier wave of online fame circa 2013 for using binding and corsets to achieve an incredibly small wasp-like waistline.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/michele-koebke-worlds-smallest-waist_n_3415070

(Make of that what you will.)

Back