• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Occult Deaths

He might wish he had if he finds himself arrested as an accessory to murder...
Well I don't know anyone in the U.K. that adheres to that part of the ONA, only people in Europe and U.S. who claim to be members and have admitted to following the Culling philosophy. As there's no physical infrastructure to that group, and anyone can claim to be a member it would be absurd to say an ''accessory to murder''. Initiation is more to do with set tasks and self-intiatory trials.

Human sacrifice though, which you have attested to here, is kind of unlawful. I expect that is what hecks and the others are intimating. There are dumbfucks we'd all rather be rid of but we don't act on those urges. Something in us prohibits the tendency to take life away, despite our capacitiy. Whether that is contrary to the natural order is entirely debatable, of course. I'm repulsed by the thought of removing anybody else's life essence. Perhaps I'm just squeamish.

Human sacrifice though, which you have attested to here, is kind of unlawful. I expect that is what hecks and the others are intimating. There are dumbfucks we'd all rather be rid of but we don't act on those urges. Something in us prohibits the tendency to take life away, despite our capacitiy. Whether that is contrary to the natural order is entirely debatable, of course. I'm repulsed by the thought of removing anybody else's life essence. Perhaps I'm just squeamish.
Agreed, life is so sacred and such an incredible thing, any life is, which is of course what makes it such a powerful sacrifice. I have friends that practice regular animal sacrifice as part of LHP ritual work; but even animal life is sacred and I would never be able to take the life of any living creature to satisfy the callous ethereal demands of some spirit/entity. Herbal and incense and my own blood is what I stick with in my practice. I won't go into what I said about my ONA friends any further, but anyone interested should research David Myatt/Anton Long and Christos Beest, (real name Richard Moult).

Something else I just remembered, a lot of people who follow the Seven Fold Way of the ONA, purposefully go for careers where it would be possible in some situations to use lethal force, there's police officers and a solider I know in the US army who have done just this, very patiently using this method in an attempt to Cull someone under a sort of legitimate guise. It's called taking on an ''Insight Role'' too. I recall that David Copeland studied some of Myatt's material before he committed his attack. Myatt being the one who brought the philosophy into the Order. There was a murky crossover between Myatt's work with right-wing extremism in the U.K. with the NSM and Combat 18 and his occult work. He has since renounced all forms of extremism.

Last edited:
Perhaps I'm just squeamish.

A lot of the West African derived religions like Santeria and Houdou require you to keep a power bank (basically a big cauldron of bones) regularly fed with the blood of animals to power your spells. Much as these shamanistic religions appeal I am far too squeamish to kill anything let anyone a daily stream of somethings.

FrKadesh, thanks for clarifying and very interesting information.

Although sometimes I'd like to utilise Culling when I see images like this,

CEfFEyMWoAEsgJr.jpg

:mad: Stirs up nothing but hate!

I'm just reading the book, Indian Witchcraft: A Study in Indian Occultism by R.N. Saletore and stumbled upon an interesting and obscure little reference to a supposed ritual killing in 1960s Liverpool. The victim was a Mrs Maureen Dutton, and a quick google search turns up some more information on the case.

Mystery killing of young mum
00:00, 11 Apr 2008
Updated 23:37, 8 May 2013
By Liverpool Echo

WAS it a cult killing? Was it a bogus doctor? What about a young man in a leather jacket?
No-one knows for sure who murdered young mum-of-two Maureen Dutton.
She was a woman with two children, a normal family, loving husband and nice home in a quiet part of Liverpool.
Yet Maureen Dutton was brutally stabbed to death in her own front room.
Her toddler son David and baby boy Andrew were the only witnesses to the horrific crime
There were no particularly incriminating clues surrounding the Knotty Ash murder, which gave police little to go on.

Full article, http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/mystery-killing-of-young-mum-3488432

I'm just reading the book, Indian Witchcraft: A Study in Indian Occultism by R.N. Saletore and stumbled upon an interesting and obscure little reference to a supposed ritual killing in 1960s Liverpool. The victim was a Mrs Maureen Dutton, and a quick google search turns up some more information on the case.

Full article, http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/mystery-killing-of-young-mum-3488432
Do you think that the area in which this happened, may provide a clue?
Do you think that the picture below, may show the culprit?
ken dodd.png

But remember Skinny there's a few that (for whatever reason) don't feel that way at all. The only think that stops or slows many of them down from killing is a fear of being caught. For some that mechanism either doesn't work or is broke. Be it a: career criminal, terrorist, psychopath. Even a soldier can get a taste for blood or loose his respect for life (although grant you most don't enjoy killing).

But you are right by and far most of us abhor the idea of taking the live of another human being.

Charles Walton - An Unsolved Occult Murder

Well, searched the site and found no threads on this subject yet. Could easily have slipped beneath peoples radars, or may just be lurking in the background of most peoples fortean knowledge. But the story has cropped up from separate sources throughout my interest in wierdness and I thought I would bring it to peoples attention.

Basic summary:-

An unsolved mystery from February 14th 1945 when Charles Walton, a 74 year old farm labourer from Lower Quinton in Warwickshire, well-liked if eccentric but certainly no known enemies was murdered in an occult fashion. With no known motive, or witnesses in an otherwise sleepy rural village, Robert Fabian, a famous Detective Superintendent from London attempted to solve the case but came up against a wall of silence and constant hints of witchcraft.

The full unabridged article can be found on the Dragon's Hoard Website

It makes for fascinating reading.

I'm sure that I heard somewhere that Charles Walton was employed as a 'hedge-trimmer'?

Strange as his death may have been, what is fascinating is the way that 'Art imitates Life' and vice versa.
For example: 26:31 'Hello Hello' from the album: 'If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You,' by the group; Caravan.

Any thoughts?

A longish interesting article about cases in Liberia.

Blood and Power: Investigating a Ritual Murder in Liberia
While a teenager is convicted of a gruesome killing, questions linger about occult violence among the power elite.
By Ashoka Mukpo

On the evening of September 22, 2015, James Zbeghn was unwinding in his home in the city of Ganta, a commercial hub about five hours north of Monrovia that lies at a crossroads between Guinea, Cote D’Ivoire, and the remote, dense forests of southeastern Liberia. As night fell, Zbeghn noticed that his son Cephus still hadn’t returned home. Cephus was a seventeen-year-old who earned small amounts of cash for the family by renting a motorcycle and ferrying people around Ganta. He rented the motorcycle he drove from a neighborhood entrepreneur, but generally he was home by then to return it.

Around the same time, another boy from the neighborhood, Jacob Vambo, dropped by Zbeghn’s modest family home in the quiet suburb. Zbeghn overheard Jacob’s conversation with another one of his sons, who was sitting near the house with a group of friends.

“Where’s Cephus?” asked Jacob.

Zbeghn was struck by his son’s confused reply: “You carried my brother today, you now come to ask me about him?”

Jacob seemed skittish, Zbeghn says, and intimidated by his son’s questions and the presence of his friends. He quickly left—without explaining where he’d last seen Cephus, which raised the suspicions of Zbeghn and the rest of his family.

After Jacob left, the evening passed into night, and Cephus still didn’t come home. Zbeghn visited the police station the following morning to report his son’s disappearance. He was surprised to see that Jacob was already there, dealing with a separate matter, related to the theft of a package of palm oil. Zbeghn pulled an officer aside and explained what had happened the previous night, accusing Jacob of knowing what happened to Cephus and where he was. When questioned, Jacob feigned ignorance, but when Zbeghn, an officer, and the owner of Cephus’s rented motorcycle searched Jacob’s yard, they found the bike under a tarp.” It was missing the colorful distinguishing fiberglass coverings that protect the engine, which would have made the bike easier to recognize, but the owner could tell it was his.

At daybreak, Cephus was still missing, prompting Zbeghn to alert the local police. Jacob was arrested shortly thereafter. For three days, police investigators interrogated Jacob. Finally, he broke, offering a startling confession. Cephus was dead, his body left in Jacob’s family’s sugar cane farm about thirty minutes outside Ganta.

Sergeant Adolphus Zuah, commander of the police detachment in Ganta at the time, was one of the officers on the scene. He theorizes that Cephus and Jacob had set out to steal a goat from a nearby town, but that Jacob decided to kill Cephus and take his motorcycle instead.

But rumors that traveled around Ganta in the days following the discovery of Cephus’s body hinted at something much uglier than a run-of-the-mill robbery. Whispers of a gruesome crime scene, with body parts extracted from the teenage boy’s corpse, were making the rounds in Ganta. ...

https://twitter.com/intent/tweet/co...igating-ritual-murder-liberia/&text=Guernica: Blood and Power%3A Investigating a Ritual Murder in Liberia&latest_status_id=943985217479561216&original_referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.guernicamag.com%2Finvestigating-ritual-murder-liberia%2F&via=GuernicaMag

I've been a member of an occult group called ONA for many years, and I know personally a few people who practice so called ''Culling'' or human sacrifice, typically of people deemed (in their eyes) useless or sub-Human, it's the only aspect of the group that I don't agree with though.

Why would you be even associated then with a group who you so adamantly claim practice these things?

Not much of a sacrifice then.

escargot
[URL='http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php?members/ramonmercado.4308/']ramonmercado[/URL]

I must apologise, and should have been clearer in my original post, I didn't mean to shock or offend anyone and should have worded that post better. I can see now it made me look as though I was saying I was a member of an Order within which members do disgusting acts like so called Culling. The people who do such things are usually east European right-wing extremists and cyber-occultists who know nothing, and who misinterpreted much of what the original Order's MSS laid out. The problem is Neo-Nazis tried to claim the Order's ethos as their own and have really polluted what was a good, genuine and personal occult philosophy which is based around pathei-mathos (πάθει μάθος) or learning from adversity. It's abhorrent but it does happen, I'm affiliated with the true Order which is a loose philosophical rural craft, anyone can claim to be a member as the grade work is self-initiatory and personal, solitary based. A contradiction really as the true reality of it is as far from the classical view of Satanism as you can get.

http://www.davidmyatt.info/precis-philos-pathei-mathos.html

escargot
ramonmercado

I must apologise, and should have been clearer in my original post, I didn't mean to shock or offend anyone and should have worded that post better. I can see now it made me look as though I was saying I was a member of an Order within which members do disgusting acts like so called Culling. The people who do such things are usually east European right-wing extremists and cyber-occultists who know nothing, and who misinterpreted much of what the original Order's MSS laid out. The problem is Neo-Nazis tried to claim the Order's ethos as their own and have really polluted what was a good, genuine and personal occult philosophy which is based around pathei-mathos (πάθει μάθος) or learning from adversity. It's abhorrent but it does happen, I'm affiliated with the true Order which is a loose philosophical rural craft, anyone can claim to be a member as the grade work is self-initiatory and personal, solitary based. A contradiction really as the true reality of it is as far from the classical view of Satanism as you can get.

http://www.davidmyatt.info/precis-philos-pathei-mathos.html

Those of us who worship Brock, the Badger God do cull farmers.

Well maybe they should look into that particular case more closely then!

Unfortunately it seems that most all shit that happens like this isn't any one group in particular. Both sides of all tables politically and proverbially seem to be involved in some way in despicable shit like this. It makes you sick

Hey Fr Kadash, have you been on an "Insight Role"?
A few years ago, I was in contact with a lad a lad who claimed links with the o9a. Last I heard he was in prison.

Hey Fr Kadash, have you been on an "Insight Role"?

Yes many years ago, living as a vagabond for a few years. The Order got into a pretty bad state with the advent, in the 90s, of the online LHP occult community, as I mentioned before, a few nutjobs started peddling bizarre, twisted, right-wing extremest MSS (as well as the sacrifice stuff) under the Anton Long pseudonym, claiming to be the real thing. And it didn't help that the loose, self-initiatory structure of the Order/philosophy meant that anyone could say they were a member or claim to represent the Order, using fake MSS as endorsement for their own twisted right-wing or psychopathic ideologies. The majority of the original members left the scene and went on to live in a quiet, rural, almost monastic way. David Myatt is a perfect example of this, going on to reject all the extremist stuff that had hijacked and taken over the Order and concentrate on his poetry and writing work such as translating the Corpus Hermeticum. The core philosophy remains pathei-mathos (πάθει μάθος), learning from adversity, tolerance, and developing physis (φύσις) or one's true nature and character.

Maybe this isn't the correct thread as the deaths are allegedly caused by ghosts.

Village forces its males to dress up as women after five healthy men die in their sleep, sparking fears the GHOST of an evil widow is taking her revenge
  • Residents of a Thai village are terrified after five young men died in a few weeks
  • They believe to ghost of an angry widow killed them in their sleep
  • She targeted them so she could 'have her way with them' in the afterlife
  • Villagers put scarecrows with 80cm penises outside their homes to distract her
  • Others forced their husbands to wear women's clothes and makeup to bed
  • They say no more men have died since they resorted to the unusual methods

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-young-men-Thai-village.html#ixzz58bbhejFx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Reactions: Jim
Maybe this isn't the correct thread as the deaths are allegedly caused by ghosts.

Village forces its males to dress up as women after five healthy men die in their sleep, sparking fears the GHOST of an evil widow is taking her revenge
  • Residents of a Thai village are terrified after five young men died in a few weeks
  • They believe to ghost of an angry widow killed them in their sleep
  • She targeted them so she could 'have her way with them' in the afterlife
  • Villagers put scarecrows with 80cm penises outside their homes to distract her
  • Others forced their husbands to wear women's clothes and makeup to bed
  • They say no more men have died since they resorted to the unusual methods

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-young-men-Thai-village.html#ixzz58bbhejFx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Out there but one never knows?? not referring to the tread

I'm afraid that I can't deliver the goods on this tasty morsel, but while searching the National Archives for something entirely unrelated, I found the following file listed:

Reference: CO 267/681/4
Description:
Cult of ritual murder and cannibalism ('fetish murders') carried out by societies of 'human leopards and alligators' in Southern Province of Protectorate. Inquiries held into conduct of Paramount Chiefs Siaffa Kebbi of Dama Chiefdom and Momo Vangahun of Nongowa Chiefdom, both in the Kenema District; both chiefs deposed. Jaluahun Chiefdom in Kailahun District also implicated.
Date: 1939 Jan 19-1941 July 1
Source:
http://discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk/details/r/C8991023

Which led me to this publication:
Human Sacrifice and the Supernatural in African History
By Mbogoni, Lawrence E.Y.

Which although not the full text has the bulk of the book available as a preview:
https://books.google.co.kr/books?id=szgMAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA61&lpg=PA61&dq=CO 267/681/4&source=bl&ots=o9delu0AyW&sig=QnL9Lta92hNGCPi492uOG2jv4sg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj0tZXCguPdAhVIbrwKHX1eAaoQ6AEwAXoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=CO 267/681/4&f=false

On the case that report covers it has the following:

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 00.26.57.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 00.27.24.png

Which in turn took me here:
https://books.google.co.kr/books?id...QLwKHR6YDzMQ6AEwB3oECAIQAQ#v=onepage&q&f=true

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 00.33.55.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 00.34.03.png

Last edited:
Back