• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Odd woman talking gibberish on Facebook

Oooh, there's crazier stuff on FB! But yes, rather odd.

*Edited for typo

Attractive enough lady. I'd be more than willing to listen to her gibberish and to reply in kind.

Doing a Google search on her name reveals that she is Estonian, and an ex-KGB agent. She is a descendant of the famous Habsburg dynasty and now lives in Canada.

I dunno, the 'ex-KGB' thing may make people think twice about friending her...

McAvennie_ said:
Oookay! Who is going to Friend her :lol:

One of her friends, Michael Wittman, appears to be a highly decorated SS officer.

Someone lying about who they are on Facebook? That would be against the Terms of Service, surely...

ramonmercado said:
One of her friends, Michael Wittman, appears to be a highly decorated SS officer.

But isn'i "Michael Wittman" likely ti be a reasonably common German-American (and German-Canadian) name?

Mythopoeika said:
Doing a Google search on her name reveals that she is Estonian, and an ex-KGB agent. She is a descendant of the famous Habsburg dynasty and now lives in Canada.

I dunno. She seems to have chosen residence in Canada rather than in Cuba or mainland China.

OldTimeRadio said:
ramonmercado said:

But isn'i "Michael Wittman" likely ti be a reasonably common German-American (and German-Canadian) name?

I was commenting on the image which accompanied his name.

OldTimeRadio said:
Mythopoeika said:

I dunno. She seems to have chosen residence in Canada rather than in Cuba or mainland China.

It may make some people think twice, even so.

Even so, if SSman Michael Wittman was 34 years old in 1945 he'd be a century old today.

OldTimeRadio said:
Even so, if SSman Michael Wittman was 34 years old in 1945 he'd be a century old today.

Yes but he could be a non-ageing nazi super villain like the current foe of the X-Men!

BlackRiverFalls said:
Wow, those Nazi's developed suspended animation :shock: :lol:

Maybe so. I knew they'd developed suspended intelligence.

Back