• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Oh, The Irony

As some commentators have noted, Trump had less money at the point he ran for president, than his father left him...which some may not consider 'successful business'.
He has a lot less money than he says he has. There is no evidence at all that he is a good businessman.

Microsoft's help article on what to do when you get an error loading a web page

2zr3nmt.png

Yup:while it's a cliche that the people who protest most strongly about homosexuality etc are actually that way themselves, it does seem to be true more often than not!

BRIAN: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!

GIRL: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.

BRIAN: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me?

maximus otter

BRIAN: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!

GIRL: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.

BRIAN: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me?

maximus otter

Bit like fighting with SJWs on Twitter: the fact that I have to deny I'm transphobic proves that I'm transphobic.

Bit like fighting with SJWs on Twitter: the fact that I have to deny I'm transphobic proves that I'm transphobic.

"Only the messiah will deny he is the messiah."

When confronted with such nonsense simply ask the SJWs in question if they have stopped fucking poodles. A yes or no answer is an admission of guilt, and a denial can be thrown back in their face with their own faulty logic.

Wind farm worker dies after being stranded by heavy snow without heat or power.

A man has died after becoming stranded in heavy snow, without heat or power, while working on a wind farm.

The 74-year-old and a 42-year-old colleague were working on Sunday at Afton Wind Farm, which is under construction near New Cumnock in East Ayrshire.

It is understood they struggled to call for help, although it is not known how long they were in difficulty for.

The Police Scotland Mountain Rescue Team went to the 25-turbine development, which was due to be completed this spring, after family members raised the alarm at around 8.50pm.

The older man was flown by helicopter to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary but died a short time later.

maximus otter

Homeless Iranian Embassy SAS hero attacks decision to give terrorist who survived the siege a taxpayer-funded flat.

TELEMMGLPICT000152068326_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

A former SAS soldier who participated in the 1980 Iranian Embassy siege has revealed he is unable to get a council house despite one of the terrorists living in taxpayer-funded accommodation.

Bob Curry, who served in the Special Air Service for 16 years has said he’s been forced to sell his medals and sleep on his daughter's sofa after Herefordshire Council was unable to find him a home.

Fowzi Nejad, 61, the only terrorist to survive the siege, cannot be sent back to Iran because of human rights laws so instead lives in Peckham, south London.

nintchdbpict000319831885.jpg

Nejad spent 28 years in jail before he became eligible for parole three years ago. It is reported that he is now living rent free [in a council house in Peckham].

maximus otter

Homeless Iranian Embassy SAS hero attacks decision to give terrorist who survived the siege a taxpayer-funded flat.

TELEMMGLPICT000152068326_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

A former SAS soldier who participated in the 1980 Iranian Embassy siege has revealed he is unable to get a council house despite one of the terrorists living in taxpayer-funded accommodation.

Bob Curry, who served in the Special Air Service for 16 years has said he’s been forced to sell his medals and sleep on his daughter's sofa after Herefordshire Council was unable to find him a home.

Fowzi Nejad, 61, the only terrorist to survive the siege, cannot be sent back to Iran because of human rights laws so instead lives in Peckham, south London.

nintchdbpict000319831885.jpg

Nejad spent 28 years in jail before he became eligible for parole three years ago. It is reported that he is now living rent free [in a council house in Peckham].

maximus otter
There's a petition for him on Change.org.

Big game hunter shot dead whilst hunting lions

Poetic justice. According to the report, he'd already shot one lion dead & was aiming at a second when he was shot.

Police are investigating who shot Jelenic, who is from Croatia, however they have said that they ‘do not suspect any foul play’.

He, unfortunately, received the ugliest end – he died in South Africa doing what he loved. His office, a hunting hall, was full of trophies, deer and bear specimens and everything that could be hunted in Croatia and Europe.’

maximus otter

Already an extremely lucky man.

Five of the six gunmen died in a hail of SAS bullets. One, Fowzi Nejad, survived by passing himself off as a hostage. Once "rescued" and taken outside the embassy, he was identified as a gunman by a real hostage and almost joined his dead comrades. One SAS soldier appeared to be about to drag him back inside the building until Horsfall advised him against it since the world was watching. "That would have been totally against policy and it would have been a very foolish thing for somebody to make that sort of mistake."

Fawzi survived and was sentenced to life imprisonment. The SAS then retired to Regents Park barracks for a beer, a debrief and a congratulatory visit from Margaret Thatcher and Denis. Hastie-Smith, the cabinet office official, was with them. "Most of them appeared to have slightly ginger hair and ginger moustaches and bottles of beer in their hand," he says. "The state of excitement was something I've never see in my life before. They were like a pack of hounds. The air was thick with testosterone."

Tom distinctly recollects the prime minister's Estee Lauder Youth Dew perfume and that Denis was "quite upset" that one of the terrorists had survived. "He told us in no uncertain terms that we had failed in some respects," Tom says. "He had a big grin on his face and said, 'You let one of the bastards live.'

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/jul/24/military.features11

Excellent! Time for Trump to get loaded!

View attachment 8291

Dow Jones falls more than 1,150 points, erasing gains for 2018
Posted 1:47 pm, February 5, 2018, by Associated Press, Updated at 05:08PM, February 5, 2018

But alas the joke's on me because it's a hoax:
www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/the-internet-has-fallen-for-a-fake-trump-tweet-about-dow-jones/news-story/bd4feae429194f6e00e526ea3b82571e

Ah, I tweeted it at him anyway. I'll have fun with some of his supporters. I'll claim the report about it being fakje is - fake news!

'Poacher' killed and eaten by pride of lions 'he was hunting' leaving only his HEAD at South African game reserve

A suspected big cat poacher has been killed and eaten by the pride of lions he was allegedly hunting at a South African game reserve.

The man could be heard screaming for help as the beasts mauled him at the Ingwelala Private Nature Reserve in Limpopo province.

Although his cries raised the alarm, the lions quickly killed him and devoured most his body before being chased from the scene.

His head was the only part of him left untouched.

It is now the only means available to police of identifying the alleged poacher - who was carrying no documents when he was attacked.

A hunting rifle was also discovered close to what was left of the man's blood-drenched body. Officers believe the item belonged to him.

Back