• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Oh, The Irony

Hopefully, the worst will be her seeing psychedelic colours.

Happened a few minutes ago.

I was about to fry one of the two remaining Frikadellan to eat with some chips. My wife came in, looked closely at the thing and said 'you'll eat anything, it's got fur growing on it'. And indeed there was a very small patch of fungus starting to appear even tho' the burger was still in date and had been kept in the fridge since purchase.

So I settled for egg and chips instead. With a couple of slices of bread. My wife, obviously not trusting my judgement, and muttering things like 'silly old sod will poison himself one day', made the meal.

I was about to take a bite of the bread when I caught the faint whiff of mold.

'I think the bread is off' I said.

'Can't be' she responded, 'I've just had a slice and it was ok. It's your sense of smell that is failing, like your brain'.

So I checked the loaf. Three days out of date and the middle slices bright green.

Serves her right. Though I will have to watch to see she doesn't show signs of poisoning over the next few hours.

INT21.
INT21 – I eat frikadella quite often (one of my guilty pleasures, though usually with a plate-ful of veg) and the tiny bits of onion on the surface can look like mould as soon as the pack is open; I still keep them in the freezer just in case...

You are correct about the onion. But I learned a long time ago to simply humour my wife. It makes for an easier life.

If she hadn't mentioned it I would have been quite happy to gently fry the frikadellan and eat it, assuming that any surface baddies would have been killed in the process.

If you can ignore the politics then you might enjoy the karma.
Editor of politically correct NYT has several offensive racial tweets in his timeline.

Note: How does he not know that you simply cannot tweet those things, even if you think them? I thought everyone knew by now.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...racism-exposed/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

But at least we know what he actually thinks. If he had self-censored then people might not know what he is really like.

So lets thank him, because now we've got his number.

KENNEWICK, Wash. A man’s pickup truck was stolen while he was busy stealing items from a business across the street, police in Kennewick, Washington said.

The owner of the vehicle, William A. Kelley, 42, called police Sunday morning saying that someone had stolen his red, 1992 Chevy pick-up.

The suspect, riding by on a 10-speed bicycle, saw the keys had been left in the seat, threw his bike in the bed of the truck and fled, according to police.

Investigators reviewed surveillance video of the incident and discovered that Kelley had left his truck because he was off stealing items from a business across the street.

Kelley was booked in the Benton County jail on a warrant and a new burglary charge.

Police are trying to track down the suspect who took off with Kelley’s truck, which is still missing.

https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2019/0...hile-he-allegedly-robbed-store-across-street/

maximus otter

They usually have them in the pound shops, good idea to have em on the roads, slow people down, ya dont get a fine, cool, now, give him back Swifty :p

He's stuffed his career just as it was getting started.

The shuttle bus driver at my campus told me today that she once got an unauthorized charge on her credit card - probably due to identity theft. The company that the charge came from? LifeLock, a company that protects against credit card fraud and identity theft.

The whipper-whipped and snapped as it happened! Go on, you know you want to see it . . .

whipperwhipped.jpg

They reserve the harshest sentences for women: 100 strokes in some cases! Quelle surprise! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The guy doing the whipping, he looks like two big nostrils poking out the hood, bit like a pig

Back