• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Oh, The Irony

"Stubborn" is an understatement, he was clearly amongst other things an attention seeker. More fool the people who followed him, but some will never learn, despite their experiences and what's in front of their eyes.
It would be interesting to know if all the people who 'followed' him, have changed their opinion on covid19.

"Stubborn" is an understatement, he was clearly amongst other things an attention seeker. More fool the people who followed him, but some will never learn, despite their experiences and what's in front of their eyes.
Yup, absolutely. I could have posted all that and more. He has surely killed people who believed him.

Have to say that stubbornness is a vice I really hate. People cause enormous damage when they won't admit they're wrong and pretend they know best.

I have had the following discussion several times -
'It's the principle, innit?'
'No, you're just being a twat.'

The evidence of the pandemic was all around him. He was being stubborn.

If people want to let themselves die from it that's their lookout but trying to stop others having vaccinations is evil.

I wonder how far he got before realising God wasn't saving him.
He maintained that he was perfectly fine until he was hauled away and that they (the authorities) caused his illness by some nefarious means.

He maintained that he was perfectly fine until he was hauled away and that they (the authorities) caused his illness by some nefarious means.
Yup, stubborn. :wink2:

Notice how he accepted treatment because he was so obviously ill and needed help, but blamed THEM for it.

Yup, stubborn. :wink2:

Notice how he accepted treatment because he was so obviously ill and needed help, but blamed THEM for it.
He said;
"The Jerusalem Police tried to poison me. I have never felt this way in my life," he told his followers. "I fought this for the entire week as if nothing had happened, but today I could no longer breathe and went to my healthcare provider and from there I was taken to Wolfson Hospital. If anything happens to me — you know it's an attempt to assassinate me."

Railway signalman gets pissed up, drives into train which was going more than 100mph

Amazingly neither he or any of his passengers were seriously injured.

Several passengers suffered whiplash injuries, but no-one was seriously injured in the crash, including Rochford, who fled the scene, leaving his wrecked Range Rover behind.

The 27-year-old technician, who had been drinking at a local football club, tried to claim someone had stolen his car but later admitted he was driving.

At Sheffield Crown court on Monday, he was jailed for 10 months and banned from driving for four years. He has also been sacked by Network Rail.
Short video.

He said;
"The Jerusalem Police tried to poison me. I have never felt this way in my life," he told his followers. "I fought this for the entire week as if nothing had happened, but today I could no longer breathe and went to my healthcare provider and from there I was taken to Wolfson Hospital. If anything happens to me — you know it's an attempt to assassinate me."
Dumber than a giant crate of very dumb things. I truly wonder whether these type of characters are just putting on an act for self publicity, or they really do believe they are right. In the madness that is sometimes modern life it's hard to determine what is the truth. It's like the bunch of protesters who have blocked motorways in the UK over the past few days, because they want the government to insulate more homes. Really? Or are they just seeking publicity for themselves?

I don't wish to start any type of argument. I'm only interested in a balanced view of things. It's worth remembering that people who have been vaccinated are also dying from Covid. The media never mention those cases at all.

I don't wish to start any type of argument. I'm only interested in a balanced view of things. It's worth remembering that people who have been vaccinated are also dying from Covid. The media never mention those cases at all.
That's true. I'm hearing about this more and more.

That discussion is probably best taken to one of the specific 'covid' threads though.

I've heard of those people. I heard about them from the media. I don't think there's any attempt to hide or ignore this fact.

See: 'breakthrough infection'.

Anyway ... How would one be expected to accurately track deaths among the vaccinated (versus half-vaccinated, unvaccinated, etc.)?

As we've seen, it's risky enough to assume all deaths involving COVID-19 mention the virus in the Cause Of Death entry on the patient's death certificate. I've never heard of a death certification that mentions, much less requires, vaccination history on the record.

Last edited:
Hahaha...

FB_IMG_1632231981298.jpg

How many more? And why?

Mother of four who proudly proclaimed her anti-vax status dies of COVID
A California mother of four who was “proudly” anti-vax, particularly anti-COVID-19 vaccine, died of complications due to the coronavirus. Kristen Lowery, 40, was a figurehead on social media, proclaiming her anti-mask and vaccine views that garnered high praise. She died on Sept. 15, her aunt said, according to Yahoo News.

Since her death, Lowery’s Facebook account — which features a profile picture of her with the caption “unmasked, unmuzzled, unvaccinated, unafraid...Together we win” ― has gone private. In a picture captured of her profile since going private that was posted on Reddit, Lowery can be seen holding up a sign that read, “Give a voice to the vaccine injured.”

In a GoFundMe that’s hoping to raise money for her final expenses, Lowery is described as a “beautiful and amazing woman but more than that she was phenomenal mother who always, ALWAYS put her children first.” “She lived for her children (Tayden, McKenna, Ella, and Ryenn) and loved being their mother more than anything in her life,” the fundraiser statement continues. “She was full of life and love her friends and family fiercely.”

How many more? And why?

A California mother of four who was “proudly” anti-vax, particularly anti-COVID-19 vaccine, died of complications due to the coronavirus. Kristen Lowery, 40, was a figurehead on social media, proclaiming her anti-mask and vaccine views that garnered high praise. She died on Sept. 15, her aunt said, according to Yahoo News.

Since her death, Lowery’s Facebook account — which features a profile picture of her with the caption “unmasked, unmuzzled, unvaccinated, unafraid...Together we win” ― has gone private. In a picture captured of her profile since going private that was posted on Reddit, Lowery can be seen holding up a sign that read, “Give a voice to the vaccine injured.”

In a GoFundMe that’s hoping to raise money for her final expenses, Lowery is described as a “beautiful and amazing woman but more than that she was phenomenal mother who always, ALWAYS put her children first.” “She lived for her children (Tayden, McKenna, Ella, and Ryenn) and loved being their mother more than anything in her life,” the fundraiser statement continues. “She was full of life and love her friends and family fiercely.”
Anyone who is described as "loving fiercely" gets my attention - and caution.
I would have described her as pathologically proud, stubborn, and undisciplined. (and perhaps narcissistic, not too bright, etc.) I hope her children survive emotionally intact after this, with a martyr for a mother.

How many more? And why?

Clearly the irony of their statement escaped the GoFundMe description of her. To my mind, "ALWAYS" putting her children first would have meant getting vaccinated. No sympathy for her, but incredibly sad for her kids. All probably needless. And of course my bug bear - why did she feel the need to spout her garbage on soshul meedya. Another self publicising moron. GOG rant over- coat in hand.

Mother of four
What I find unusual about this report is that I cannot find any older copy of this as an 'original story' other than a UK Daily Mail article from September 20th.
I would have expected to find articles from newspapers local to the area, or at least in the US, from an earlier date.
And all other reports that I have looked at (about 20 different papers from various places) all carry the same identical 'copy' of text, so this is a syndicated story which has not apparently come about through any kind of independent journalism.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...uzzled-unvaccinated-dies-COVID-19-age-40.html

Also, the story says her facebook page was made private.
Well, no it wasn't, it was repopulated with just a handful of bits of info and a couple of pictures.
If you make it private then you make it private and it wouldn't be visible on a search.
This seems to have been deliberately made available with just the bits on it saying stuff like 'Forgiven'.

Something seems a bit fishy if you ask me.

What I find unusual about this report is that I cannot find any older copy of this as an 'original story' other than a UK Daily Mail article from September 20th.
I would have expected to find articles from newspapers local to the area, or at least in the US, from an earlier date.
And all other reports that I have looked at (about 20 different papers from various places) all carry the same identical 'copy' of text, so this is a syndicated story which has not apparently come about through any kind of independent journalism.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...uzzled-unvaccinated-dies-COVID-19-age-40.html

Also, the story says her facebook page was made private.
Well, no it wasn't, it was repopulated with just a handful of bits of info and a couple of pictures.
If you make it private then you make it private and it wouldn't be visible on a search.
This seems to have been deliberately made available with just the bits on it saying stuff like 'Forgiven'.

Something seems a bit fishy if you ask me.
Good observation!
Not irony, but a similar situation is described here. Three layers deep data that was not checked sufficiently. Very instructive:
https://astralcodexten.substack.com/p/too-good-to-check-a-play-in-three

This fellow's celebration of his major win seems to have ended in his ultimate loss. RIP Gregory Jarvis ...
Caseville drowning victim had winning lottery ticket in his wallet

A Caseville man wins a Club Keno jackpot, but never gets a chance to cash the winning ticket.

The body of 57-year-old Gregory Jarvis was found along a private beach along the Saginaw Bay Friday morning.

An autopsy confirms he drowned, but police were concerned after they discovered he had a winning lottery ticket in his wallet.

Jarvis tried to cash the ticket before his death, but he didn’t have a social security card that was in good shape. ...

He applied for another but before it arrived in the mail, he was found dead along that private beach. ...

“Very nice guy, he was here everyday,” says Blue Water Inn owner Dawn Talaski.

Jarvis was at the Blue Water Inn in Caseville on September 13th when he was playing the Club Keno add on game “The Jack”. He hit the jackpot. ...

She says on the night of the 19th, Jarvis was back at the Blue Water, buying rounds of drinks, but at that time he still had not cashed the $45,000 ticket.

“He couldn’t cash it because he didn’t have a social security card at all, it wasn’t any good, so he applied for a new one,” she says.

That might he walked out of the Blue Water Inn and it was the last time anyone is believed to have seen Jarvis. Talaski felt something amiss the next day when he didn’t come into the bar. ...

She says Greg’s boss came into the bar the following Wednesday saying Greg had not shown up for work. Then on Friday morning, a resident along a private beach in Caseville called police saying a body had washed ashore near a boat. It was Gregory Jarvis’s boat.

“We are thinking that he was tying up his boat, slipped and fell, hit his head, and that’s where he ended up in the water, no foul play suspected,” says Caseville Police Chief Kyle Romzek. ...
FULL STORY (With Video): https://www.abc12.com/2021/09/28/caseville-drowning-victim-had-winning-lottery-ticket-his-wallet/

1633029089204.png

Two Columbus Police officers with the narcotics unit were arrested and charged with crimes related to distributing nearly eight kilograms of fentanyl, the US Attorney's Office announced.

Back