• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What Is The Truth About Chemtrails & Spraying?

Do Chemtrails exist?

• Yes, they are unidentified toxins being sprayed on us for nefarious reasons by THEM!

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No, they're just water vapour as a jet-engine by-product.

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters
Sadly, truly, yes.

Arguing here is pointless - he obvioulsy lives in a major flgiht corridor and just wants to believe that the lights in the sky and vapour trails are all a vast conspiracy even if the facts are to the contrary.

Then there's people who believe in weeping Virgin Marys and that the bible is the literal truth.

No point arguing there- just walk away.

gncxx said:
This thread is giving me flashbacks to the 90s. Do people seriously still believe this one in large numbers? I thought it had died out ages ago.
You would have thought that,but it never it grew and grew untill everyone can see them,but carry on as it is where you live the news is its ok when the masses ask.

Zilch5 said:
Sadly, truly, yes.

Arguing here is pointless - he obvioulsy lives in a major flgiht corridor and just wants to believe that the lights in the sky and vapour trails are all a vast conspiracy even if the facts are to the contrary.

Then there's people who believe in weeping Virgin Marys and that the bible is the literal truth.

No point arguing there- just walk away.

Your right,but you got the wrong planes if you would take time to read the thread you would have known what planes are doing this,but you do not care do you,yes just walk away.

James Corbett On Chemtrails & Disinformation - A NZ Perspective
This 3-minute long video includes a segment from episode 40 of James Corbett's show entitled: 'Silent weapons for quiet wars.' One of the weapons spoken about is chemtrails and another highly significant one that goes unnoticed too often, is propaganda, or disinformation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3zh9hg3cz4

I dread to think what you'll be like when you find out about car exhaust fumes...

gncxx said:
I dread to think what you'll be like when you find out about car exhaust fumes...

We know all about them,but by all means carry on as you see it,and tell your family,everything is okay the Goverment said so those chemtrails/contrails are for our good?,you will be like so many here in the UK when your told by our Goverment this is what you going do you just lay on your back and submit no matter what they take from you.

Just an enquiry but when people take that tone (you know, you believe it because the government says so, which is pretty much the same as saying you're too frightened, lazy, stupid or gullible to find out he truth) does that betray how those adopting it really think ie I disbelieve because the government says so?

How far does it extend?

Ok, I'm serously worried. No, not about those contrails but about people believing they could be anything else. I've just watched the video above with a really open mind [I always do and have often found that my initial disbelief in something would change into belief because it was well written and had seriously been researched. I for example have my doubts about the first Moon landing, also about 9/11. The reason being that there are good arguments on both sides, just enough for me not to sway totally to either side, about 55:45 to the conspiracy]. But that is the problem with this video, I had to stop 3/4 through because there was nothing in it. None of the 'arguments' made any sense and were as thin as water [liquid that is, not condensed :twisted: ]. The ratio for them being just contrails is 10:0
I look at those images and every single one shows a contrail, nothing else, none of the shapes are in any way 'suspicious', none!
I stumbled the other day onto a website, where a picture showed a garden sprinkler and in it was a rainbow. The writer was saying this was evidence that something weird was in the air and that something 'like that' was not seen in the 70's [what rainbows? :roll: ] . Checking where I was, I was on a Chemtrail website... Need I say more?

Orbs and Chemtrails, both so obviously nothing special but people belief that they are. Just like god. It interests me on a purely psychological level, what is going on there.

When you see the black and white clips of B-17s heading towards Germany,all of em spraying those nasty chems out behind, I never realised it wasn't the bombs the Germans had to be scared off! ;)

Dingo667 said:
I stumbled the other day onto a website, where a picture showed a garden sprinkler and in it was a rainbow. The writer was saying this was evidence that something weird was in the air and that something 'like that' was not seen in the 70's [what rainbows? :roll: ] .

It's dihydrogen monoxide. Evil stuff, that. :twisted:

Mythopoeika said:
Dingo667 said:
I stumbled the other day onto a website, where a picture showed a garden sprinkler and in it was a rainbow. The writer was saying this was evidence that something weird was in the air and that something 'like that' was not seen in the 70's [what rainbows? :roll: ] .

I new it! :madeyes:

Its okay,you have eat it drunk it,P and S it out, its been in and out of your body many times now nothing to worry about as you say.

Anyway just the people the Goverment want the ones who say nothing about anything,and your are kidding yourself if you think everything is fine,and best of all you know it.

ted_bloody_maul said:
Just an enquiry but when people take that tone (you know, you believe it because the government says so, which is pretty much the same as saying you're too frightened, lazy, stupid or gullible to find out he truth) does that betray how those adopting it really think ie I disbelieve because the government says so?

How far does it extend?

Its more like this some can tell,and help others,but most are so ignorant to the fact,{lacking in knowledge} to listen,not a case if you disbelieve but who you can trust you get the picture.

Stupid or gullible,frightened or lazy to find out he truth never,and never betray.

titch said:
When you see the black and white clips of B-17s heading towards Germany,all of em spraying those nasty chems out behind, I never realised it wasn't the bombs the Germans had to be scared off! ;)

They sure have moved on now forget the bombs,spraying can do the job.

Dingo667 said:
Ok, I'm serously worried. No, not about those contrails but about people believing they could be anything else. I've just watched the video above with a really open mind [I always do and have often found that my initial disbelief in something would change into belief because it was well written and had seriously been researched. I for example have my doubts about the first Moon landing, also about 9/11. The reason being that there are good arguments on both sides, just enough for me not to sway totally to either side, about 55:45 to the conspiracy]. But that is the problem with this video, I had to stop 3/4 through because there was nothing in it. None of the 'arguments' made any sense and were as thin as water [liquid that is, not condensed :twisted: ]. The ratio for them being just contrails is 10:0
I look at those images and every single one shows a contrail, nothing else, none of the shapes are in any way 'suspicious', none!
I stumbled the other day onto a website, where a picture showed a garden sprinkler and in it was a rainbow. The writer was saying this was evidence that something weird was in the air and that something 'like that' was not seen in the 70's [what rainbows? :roll: ] . Checking where I was, I was on a Chemtrail website... Need I say more?

Orbs and Chemtrails, both so obviously nothing special but people belief that they are. Just like god. It interests me on a purely psychological level, what is going on there.

Carry on nothing to see here,nothing going on just all this cloud cover where is the clear skies,you have a your belief.
There are many people believing they could be anything else and its growing by the day you just sit on the wall we got many now.

Forgot this for you and every one.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... sindex.htm

johncbdg1 said:
titch said:

The trails have been here since air-planes went high enough,its a natural thing not manmade.

titch said:
johncbdg1 said:
titch said:

The trails have been here since air-planes went high enough,its a natural thing not manmade.

May be just not so many planes then but now bigger planes now spewing more
and one plane spewing more than some years of the small plane.

Thing is its up to yourself like every thing in life,you say how you feel or you shut up go along with every thing you told.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2-q__svryI

drbates said:
johncbdg1 said:
titch said:
johncbdg1 said:
titch said:

May be just not so many planes then but now bigger planes now spewing more
and one plane spewing more than some years of the small plane.

Thing is its up to yourself like every thing in life,you say how you feel or you shut up go along with every thing you told.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2-q__svryI

Um...those are contrails. Jet engines burn hydrocarbons, so you're gonna get (amongst other things) water vapour produced. You know all the whire stuff that comes out of the kettle? Like that.

So its all hot air and steam,now who needs a doctor when we got so many in here that know what they are,man now that takes a bit of beating that eh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVjJLm6Cl7o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psdg3OAw ... re=related

Chemtrail air-assault In The UK 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOwmt9HudUQ

I was just boiling a kettle.making a cup of tea..now i dont feel so goo.....

Forget the con/chemtrails spewing out of the back of planes. I want to know where those huge clouds of that white stuff come from. I got up yesterday, and there were so many they blotted out the sun. I'm sure that never used to happen back in the 70s...

Anome_ said:
Forget the con/chemtrails spewing out of the back of planes. I want to know where those huge clouds of that white stuff come from. I got up yesterday, and there were so many they blotted out the sun. I'm sure that never used to happen back in the 70s...

Not sure what they are would need a picture lol, never seen many clouds in the 70s weird that eh.

Mythopoeika said:
Dingo667 said:

I remember seeing many rainbows in our sprinkler in summer when a kid - shock horror - in the 70s!

Now we have water restrictions here so we can't use a sprinkler much. Must be those evil chemtrails doing that. There - I nearly convinced myself... 8)

Zilch5 said:
Mythopoeika said:
Dingo667 said:

I remember seeing many rainbows in our sprinkler in summer when a kid - shock horror - in the 70s!

Now we have water restrictions here so we can't use a sprinkler much. Must be those evil chemtrails doing that. There - I nearly convinced myself... 8)

Nearly.

johncbdg1 said:
drbates said:
..Um...those are contrails. Jet engines burn hydrocarbons, so you're gonna get (amongst other things) water vapour produced. You know all the whire stuff that comes out of the kettle? Like that.

So its all hot air and steam,now who needs a doctor when we got so many in here that know what they are,man now that takes a bit of beating that eh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVjJLm6Cl7o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psdg3OAw ... re=related

Chemtrail air-assault In The UK 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOwmt9HudUQ
John, a word of advice (I think I may have mentioned this before, but hey ho..): in terms of sheer, respected, voice-of-informed-authority status, youtube actually ranks even lower than wikipedia. Maybe worth getting another source of info to shore-up your contentions.

John, a word of advice (I think I may have mentioned this before, but hey ho..): in terms of sheer, respected, voice-of-informed-authority status, youtube actually ranks even lower than wikipedia. Maybe worth getting another source of info to shore-up your contentions.
__

Your right i will look at other source,i find youtube is a great up to date min and day source for all the latest videos world wide.
Found this one jet chems from its tail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgHu4Gu-OoU&feature=sub

johncbdg1 said:
..Your right i will look at other source,i find youtube is a great up to date min and day source for all the latest videos world wide.
Found this one jet chems from its tail
Whilst you're there, maybe look up "contradiction in terms" as well.

There's probably a conspiracy site called just that.

Is someone going to say something? Or are we all waiting for someone else to? :lol:

Don't know what I am supposed to say but I think its Trolling. Nobody could seriously think the are actually 'spraying' stuff. In the case of the large airliner with the two trails:
- for one they don't come out of anything, they are formed at the edges of the tail fins,
- also has anybody ever thought about where to store such a blooming large amount of 'stuff' inside a plane? Not only that but shouldn't it be propelled by some gas [that I wouldn't now]? If a propellant was needed, where?
- are all the main airlines in on this?

I looked at some other 'chemtrail' site, who seem to waver between the trails being contails, used to change our weather, whilst other entries say they are chemtrails...all on one site [no I won't link to rubbish like that, just google chemtrail images and pick any.

What I couldn't figure out is why these governments 'them', would want to change the weather?
Or if you are on the other side, why would they want to poison us slowly???

And if the OP would have read my first post properly, he wouldn't have needed to imply that I believe governments or official statements blindly, as I have pointed out that I find some conspiracy theories quite viable. I in contrast to the OP have the ability to change my opinion.

I'm sorry "john"... but I think you are borderline spamming, if not, straight forwardly so.

Dingo667 said:
What I couldn't figure out is why these governments 'them', would want to change the weather?
Or if you are on the other side, why would they want to poison us slowly???

That's right. It just defies logic.

I could understand the possibility that an evil foreign power might spray us with deadly toxins or weird viruses to kill us, but they wouldn't do it ever so slowly over a 50 year period. I just couldn't understand it if our own government did it to us.
It is true that some scientists have performed limited experiments to find out if it is possible to slow down global warming, and others have experimented with cloud-seeding to increase rainfall - but I don't think it is possible to have sprayed chemicals on an almost daily basis for 50-odd years. Where do all those chemicals come from? How much do they cost to spray? How come no scientists have found huge concentrations of these chemicals in our bodies or in the soil?
If 'someone' wanted to kill us, they'd do it quickly.

Back