• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What Is The Truth About Chemtrails & Spraying?

Do Chemtrails exist?

• Yes, they are unidentified toxins being sprayed on us for nefarious reasons by THEM!

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No, they're just water vapour as a jet-engine by-product.

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters
Analis said:
Dingo667 said:
Yet another theory. One that could even make sense to me, explained properly but then why not tell us about it, considering its a 'good thing'. Also global warming wasn't so much of a problem 50 years ago, why waste money?
Also it takes a heck of a long time to start working. If it is accumulative and they are near completion, why not let us know that their global warming will soon stop thanks to their efforts?

I don't buy this theory, but they wouldn't necessarily reveal it. Notably if it involves spreading pollutants, like sulfides and aluminium. They wouldn't fight the global warming by fighting pollution and reducing CO2 production, but by increasing pollution. This not to endanger the profits of big companies, guilty of heavy pollution. This would be a major scandal.

Now, an objection is that we would see the effects of chemtrails on public health. This would be not so easy. Pollution already affects public health, resulting notably in a rise in cancers and a drop in fertility. They're probably caused by pollutants like pesticides, fungicids and herbicids. But if chemtrails played a part, it wouldn't be easy to distinguish it from the role of other pollutants.

Well you got a point how would we distinguish from other pollutants,

stuneville said:
WhistlingJack said:
..I don't know about the others, but I've been getting vouchers from Matalan, C&A and M&S :?
Whereas mine are from Habitat, Harvey Nicholls and Waitrose.

I suspect Jen's are from Harrods and Fortnum & Mason.

Anyway...

Analis said:
....Now, an objection is that we would see the effects of chemtrails on public health. This would be not so easy. Pollution already affects public health, resulting notably in a rise in cancers and a drop in fertility. They're probably caused by pollutants like pesticides, fungicids and herbicids. But if chemtrails played a part, it wouldn't be easy to distinguish it from the role of other pollutants.

What's still missing is any clear motive. Why would an uncontrollable, indscriminate toxin be liberally sprayed over both populated and abjectly unpopulated areas? What possible gain would there be?

If you have not already heard then here is how it was started?we can not have another world war agree or not?

Timble2 said:
Yesterday morning (08;15) looking South East, CONTRAILS and clouds, not chemtrails.....
Even gets that X-Files touch..

100_5977-1.jpg

Great picture they are everywhere,have you got the sore throat etc today,hope you are well.

johncbdg1 said:
If you have not already heard then here is how it was started?we can not have another world war agree or not?

With the best will in the world, what does that actually mean?

It's vaguely reminiscent of Pedro Carolino.

stuneville said:
johncbdg1 said:

With the best will in the world, what does that actually mean?

It's vaguely reminiscent of Pedro Carolino.
Sorry about that,the world Population stands at around 6,697,254,040.53
and growing every min of the day,there can be no world War now there are to many countries that have nuclear bombs nowhttp://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762462.html ,and we all know we can not use the nukes,so what are they going do to keep the Population from growing?we all know that on average we need a WAR about every 40/50 years,and the wars that we are fighting now would not dent the Population,so could it be that there is a secret program going as we post that is spraying the worlds Population with chemtrails at high altitude aerosol spraying of a chemical cocktail.
Chemtrails UK Government admits deadly spraying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLNNwiKvlE&feature=fvw

Would they tell you the truth if you asked them?
Best of all would you care.

johncbdg1 said:
Sorry about that,the world Population stands at around 6,697,254,040.53
and growing every min of the day,there can be no world War now there are to many countries that have nuclear bombs nowhttp://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762462.html ,and we all know we can not use the nukes,so what are they going do to keep the Population from growing?we all know that on average we need a WAR about every 40/50 years,and the wars that we are fighting now would not dent the Population,so could it be that there is a secret program going as we post that is spraying the worlds Population with chemtrails at high altitude aerosol spraying of a chemical cocktail.
Chemtrails UK Government admits deadly spraying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLNNwiKvlE&feature=fvw

Would they tell you the truth if you asked them?
Best of all would you care.

As someone who couldn't get a seat on the train this morning I'm rather anxious to see the world's population reduced, perhaps even decimated. A better question might be 'would you believe the truth if they told you'? An equally good question might be 'when did world wars ever significantly reduce the global population'?

You got a point about the wars.

U.N. urged to freeze climate geo-engineering projects

impose a moratorium on "geo-engineering" projects such as artificial volcanoes and vast cloud-seeding schemes to fight climate change, green groups say, fearing they could harm nature and mankind.
http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/tre69k ... gineering/

johncbdg1 said:
..Would they tell you the truth if you asked them?
This is where the conspiracy trump comes into play again, isn't it? They can't, and therefore wouldn't ever admit it, and therefore any denial is patently false, and if they say nothing their silence is damning.
johncbdg1 said:
Best of all would you care
IF someone was spraying toxins upon me, my family, my friends and community, yes, of course I would. However, in the absence of proof that anyone is doing anything of the sort (and I'm sorry, but contrails aren't evidence of anything but jet 'planes flying high) I won't exercise myself too much about it.

It all comes down to if we agree or disagree on if they are contrails/chemtrails if they are spraying us or not with toxins,we would like to hope it is harmless?
but more and more people all over the world are reporting chemtrails.
Chemtrails All Around the World now.

Annihilation - CHEMTRAILS - The Silent Killer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UviQUVPU ... re=related

johncbdg1 said:
It all comes down to if we agree or disagree on if they are contrails/chemtrails..
Exactly. Are they contrails, linear clouds of condensed water produced as a by product of combustion in jet engines, which are absolutely 100% proven to exist and understood entirely, or chemtrails, which look, behave, and appear to be produced in exactly the same way as contrails, but of which the actual existence is questioned. IE, to many or indeed most authorities they're actually contrails, as well.

..if they are spraying us or not with toxins..

If they're actually contrails, to which we've already established they bear an uncanny resemblance if nothing else, then no, they're not.

..we would like to hope it is harmless?

Yes! We certainly would, and indeed in most cases we not only hope but firmly believe and expect they are harmless, as on the principle that if it looks, walks and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a duck, then if it looks, behaves, hangs in the air and disperses like a contrail, then it's very probably a contrail.

..but more and more people all over the world are reporting chemtrails.

Or contrails.

Or ducks.

johncbdg1 said:
but more and more people all over the world are reporting chemtrails.
Chemtrails All Around the World now.

That's right, there are a lot more planes than there ever used to be. Emitting contrails, that is.

And here is the link for you to read for yourself without the annoying 'nerd voice-over' [I had to stop after a few seconds]:

http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... hemtrails/

Risky Climate Techno-fixes Blocked

NAGOYA, Japan – In a landmark consensus decision, the 193-member UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) will close its tenth biennial meeting with a de facto moratorium on geoengineering projects and experiments. “Any private or public experimentation or adventurism intended to manipulate the planetary thermostat will be in violation of this carefully crafted UN consensus,” stated Silvia Ribeiro, Latin American Director of ETC Group. I totally agree with this!

The agreement, reached during the ministerial portion of the two-week meeting which included 110 environment ministers, asks governments to ensure that no geoengineering activities take place until risks to the environmental and biodiversity and associated social, cultural and economic impacts risks have been appropriately considered as well as the socio-economic impacts. The CBD secretariat was also instructed to report back on various geoengineering proposals and potential intergovernmental regulatory measures.
Proposals!

The unusually strong consensus decision builds on the 2008 moratorium on ocean fertilization. That agreement, negotiated at COP 9 in Bonn, put the brakes on a litany of failed “experiments” – both public and private – [Oh, oh, oh, so they have been spraying after all, are the nerds right???] to sequester atmospheric carbon dioxide in the oceans’ depths by spreading nutrients on the sea surface [Oh keh...ocean surface, NOT densely populated areas, Phew!]. Since then, attention has turned to a range of futuristic proposals [not experients per se], to block a percentage of solar radiation via large-scale interventions in the atmosphere, stratosphere and outer space that would alter global temperatures and precipitation patterns.

“This decision clearly places the governance of geoengineering in the United Nations where it belongs,” said ETC Group Executive Director Pat Mooney.

“This decision is a victory for common sense, and for precaution. It will not inhibit legitimate scientific research. Decisions on geoengineering cannot be made by small groups of scientists from a small group of countries that establish self-serving ‘voluntary guidelines’ on climate hacking. What little credibility such efforts may have had in some policy circles in the global North has been shattered by this decision. The UK Royal Society and its partners should cancel their Solar Radiation Management Governance Initiative and respect that the world’s governments have collectively decided that future deliberations on geoengineering should take place in the UN, where all countries have a seat at the table and where civil society can watch and influence what they are doing.”

Delegates in Nagoya have now clearly understood the potential threat that deployment – or even field testing – [ field testing, not daily flyovers by massive jets!] of geoengineering technologies poses to the protection of biodiversity. The decision was hammered out in long and difficult late night sessions of a “Friends of the chair” group, attended by ETC Group, and adopted by the Working Group 1 Plenary on 27 October 2010. The Chair of the climate and biodiversity negotiations called the final text “a highly delicate compromise.” All that remains to do now is gavel it through in the final plenary at 6 PM Friday (Nagoya time).

“The decision is not perfect,” said Neth Dano of ETC Group Philippines. “Some delegations are understandably concerned that the interim definition of geoengineering is too narrow because it does not include Carbon Capture and Storage technologies. Before the next CBD meeting, there will be ample opportunity to consider these questions in more detail. But climate techno-fixes are now firmly on the UN agenda and will lead to important debates as the 20th anniversary of the Earth Summit approaches. A change of course is essential, and geoengineering is clearly not the way forward.”

Ok, so what I understand is this:
Geoengineering can be dangerous if applied and should be regulated. I agree with that]
There have been experiments, these involved the ocean, the ocean surface to be specific. Not cities or towns.
Other field studies may have been conducted but that is all they were. Field studies.
Chemtrail 'enthusiasts' however claim that they see these trails day in, day out, over populated areas, in the USA and UK etc. That is not field study, that is a full blown 'attack'.
Last but not least there may be some 'rogue' countries who want to try and do experiments without seeking consent, but what countries would that be??? Poor or rich countries?
Whichever, they would still have to fly their planes over America daily without the Airforce getting suspicious.
WTF.

I remember Khan tried to use this kind of geoengineering technology as a weapon, in fact he nearly destroyed the Starship Enterprise in the process. Thank goodness Captain Kirk was able to stop him (though at a very high cost).

gncxx said:
I remember Khan tried to use this kind of geoengineering technology as a weapon, in fact he nearly destroyed the Starship Enterprise in the process. Thank goodness Captain Kirk was able to stop him (though at a very high cost).

Praise Capitain J.T. Kirk!!! :smokin:

Dingo667 said:
And here is the link for you to read for yourself without the annoying 'nerd voice-over' [I had to stop after a few seconds]:

http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... hemtrails/

Risky Climate Techno-fixes Blocked

NAGOYA, Japan – In a landmark consensus decision, the 193-member UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) will close its tenth biennial meeting with a de facto moratorium on geoengineering projects and experiments. “Any private or public experimentation or adventurism intended to manipulate the planetary thermostat will be in violation of this carefully crafted UN consensus,” stated Silvia Ribeiro, Latin American Director of ETC Group. I totally agree with this!

The agreement, reached during the ministerial portion of the two-week meeting which included 110 environment ministers, asks governments to ensure that no geoengineering activities take place until risks to the environmental and biodiversity and associated social, cultural and economic impacts risks have been appropriately considered as well as the socio-economic impacts. The CBD secretariat was also instructed to report back on various geoengineering proposals and potential intergovernmental regulatory measures.
Proposals!

The unusually strong consensus decision builds on the 2008 moratorium on ocean fertilization. That agreement, negotiated at COP 9 in Bonn, put the brakes on a litany of failed “experiments” – both public and private – [Oh, oh, oh, so they have been spraying after all, are the nerds right???] to sequester atmospheric carbon dioxide in the oceans’ depths by spreading nutrients on the sea surface [Oh keh...ocean surface, NOT densely populated areas, Phew!]. Since then, attention has turned to a range of futuristic proposals [not experients per se], to block a percentage of solar radiation via large-scale interventions in the atmosphere, stratosphere and outer space that would alter global temperatures and precipitation patterns.

“This decision clearly places the governance of geoengineering in the United Nations where it belongs,” said ETC Group Executive Director Pat Mooney.

“This decision is a victory for common sense, and for precaution. It will not inhibit legitimate scientific research. Decisions on geoengineering cannot be made by small groups of scientists from a small group of countries that establish self-serving ‘voluntary guidelines’ on climate hacking. What little credibility such efforts may have had in some policy circles in the global North has been shattered by this decision. The UK Royal Society and its partners should cancel their Solar Radiation Management Governance Initiative and respect that the world’s governments have collectively decided that future deliberations on geoengineering should take place in the UN, where all countries have a seat at the table and where civil society can watch and influence what they are doing.”

Delegates in Nagoya have now clearly understood the potential threat that deployment – or even field testing – [ field testing, not daily flyovers by massive jets!] of geoengineering technologies poses to the protection of biodiversity. The decision was hammered out in long and difficult late night sessions of a “Friends of the chair” group, attended by ETC Group, and adopted by the Working Group 1 Plenary on 27 October 2010. The Chair of the climate and biodiversity negotiations called the final text “a highly delicate compromise.” All that remains to do now is gavel it through in the final plenary at 6 PM Friday (Nagoya time).

“The decision is not perfect,” said Neth Dano of ETC Group Philippines. “Some delegations are understandably concerned that the interim definition of geoengineering is too narrow because it does not include Carbon Capture and Storage technologies. Before the next CBD meeting, there will be ample opportunity to consider these questions in more detail. But climate techno-fixes are now firmly on the UN agenda and will lead to important debates as the 20th anniversary of the Earth Summit approaches. A change of course is essential, and geoengineering is clearly not the way forward.”

Ok, so what I understand is this:
Geoengineering can be dangerous if applied and should be regulated. I agree with that]
There have been experiments, these involved the ocean, the ocean surface to be specific. Not cities or towns.
Other field studies may have been conducted but that is all they were. Field studies.
Chemtrail 'enthusiasts' however claim that they see these trails day in, day out, over populated areas, in the USA and UK etc. That is not field study, that is a full blown 'attack'.
Last but not least there may be some 'rogue' countries who want to try and do experiments without seeking consent, but what countries would that be??? Poor or rich countries?
Whichever, they would still have to fly their planes over America daily without the Airforce getting suspicious.
WTF.
So now all we need to do is keep taking the pictures footage time and dates and place where the spraying has taken place and send it to the UN and let them work our what the hell they are spraying.

"So now all we need to do is keep taking the pictures footage time and dates and place where the spraying has taken place and send it to the UN and let them work our what the hell they are spraying."

But chemtrailists have been doing this for years, and the answers have also come back for years. Its water!
This will never be sorted until someone who is a chemical analyst and has the means, goes out and tests these 'trails'. However I fear that if he/she comes back saying its just water, no chemtrailist will believe them. They will say he/she is working for the government etc...
My sneaky suspicion is that many have tried taking samples [especially environmentalists] and have found nothing. Because if they had, it would be out in no time.
I know this for a fact as I worked for a leading food company as an 'emergency' scientist. Whenever someone somewhere thought they 'found' some chemical in their food and went to the papers with it, I had to prove that they were wrong [which they were! Often using wrong decimal places or using substandard equipment or using a wrong method].

What I am saying is that if there really were chemicals sprayed, it would take less than an hour for someone to actually publish details. However it hasn't happened. Only armchair scientists looking up into the sky, taking pictures, wandering forever more what those trails are seem to keep this thing going.
There is no proper evidence for dangerous chemicals being DELIBERATELY sprayed. And even if there was 'evidence' it has to be double checked as it could be false.
Its a no brainer. Contrails are water vapour.

There's no point in telling john, or any other conspiracy nut, for that matter... as they just seem to get a buzz at putting pointless blogs and ridiculous videos of nothing, on the net, to bolster their delusions. It's their primative way of taking some sort of rebellious power trip, calling authority liars, rather than accept that things just aren't that bloody dramatic.
*john has taken it upon himself/herself, of stating that the graveyard footage IS of two ghosts now!* :roll:

Could Posters resist the temptation to make personal comments concerning other Posters, please. It is unnecessary and could end in a Warning.

P_M

They are indeed chemicals! God's coke lines in the sky! (There's a song in there somewhere!) Sorry for being a tad personal.

coaly said:
They are indeed chemicals!

Indeed they are. Chemtrails are dihydrogen monoxide, a particularly dangerous chemical that corrodes metal, is a major component of acid rain, is a by-product of many industrial processes, is a major component of many insecticides and pesticides, and post-mortems have proven it has been found in every single cancerous tumour!

BAN THIS VILE SUBSTANCE NOW!

:p

Pietro_Mercurios said:
Could Posters resist the temptation to make personal comments concerning other Posters, please. It is unnecessary and could end in a Warning.

P_M

No need, but i can take all on the chin every one who reads the posts can see that,

coaly said:
There's no point in telling john, or any other conspiracy nut, for that matter... as they just seem to get a buzz at putting pointless blogs and ridiculous videos of nothing, on the net, to bolster their delusions. It's their primative way of taking some sort of rebellious power trip, calling authority liars, rather than accept that things just aren't that bloody dramatic.
*john has taken it upon himself/herself, of stating that the graveyard footage IS of two ghosts now!* :roll:

Coaly,where are you taking me now,no i posted footage as
Real ghost, Apparition? in old Grave yard. thats open to debate is not, but not on this thread,not yet,
I like how when you go on a ego trip,you pick on me but i can take it.

Its not a rebellious power trip i am looking for, its called helping others to get this stopped,sorry if i upset you with posting videos for debate,but life is like that some like others dont i can agree to disagree but i have stopped the name calling, and if you think every one who posts video footage as ridiculous videos of nothing,and are a conspiracy nut,then you need to get out more in the real world and take a good look around and above your head take a good look.

johncbdg1 said:
Its not a rebellious power trip i am looking for, its called helping others to get this stopped,

I don't doubt your sincerity or your altruism. However, I am curious as to how you'll know it's been stopped.

Dr_Baltar said:
johncbdg1 said:
Its not a rebellious power trip i am looking for, its called helping others to get this stopped,

I don't doubt your sincerity or your altruism. However, I am curious as to how you'll know it's been stopped.

They are still spraying above the clouds,what we are going do is send pictures and footage time and dates and area, to the UN every time we get a spraying.
Then they have the info so all they need to do is ask for details of all planes that were in the air at those times and dates and what ones where spraying,It will not be easy but its the only way we have.

That is the best we got

johncbdg1 said:
They are still spraying above the clouds,what we are going do is send pictures and footage time and dates and area, to the UN every time we get a spraying.
Then they have the info so all they need to do is ask for details of all planes that were in the air at those times and dates and what ones where spraying,It will not be easy but its the only way we have.

That is the best we got

How do you which ones are leaving chemtrails and which ones are just ordinary contrails?

This is to anyone pro-chemtrails:
Has anyone actually read my last comment? Seems not. So much for 'discussion' :roll:

I could just write the whole lot again but I really can't be bothered. Please see my reasoning and at least try and think about it. In the same way I read all the pro-stuff, think about it and try to find one iota of anything that could make me feel intrigued about it.
The way these 'discussions' go is like trying to talk to religious people. They talk but never listen.

I repeat, I'm all for conspiracies and I believe in a couple myself. Is it worth looking for reasonable explanations before blindly believing? Is it worth thinking and even writing thoughts about it on this thread?
I get the feeling it isn't. I'd like answers to my propositions, concerns and possible explanations.
:?

Dr_Baltar said:
johncbdg1 said:

That is the best we got

How do you which ones are leaving chemtrails and which ones are just ordinary contrails?

Shoot 'em all down. God will sort 'em out.

Back