Old-School Cool

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
It's the barefoot in the kitchen: highly suggestive--as if she just hops between the duvet and the oven to check on your apple pie.

(I'm not referring to the doughboy!)

Krepostnoi

Popular orange vegetable
It's odd that you should have opened this thread by saying too many people were trying to prove how attractive their parents were back in the day: last year, taking advantage of the fact that for once I was in the same country as my dad, he and I went for a trip to York. He found a book devoted to Audrey Hepburn, and gazed at it, only to turn to me and tell me she always reminded him of my mum. And, looking at pictures of my mum in the 1960s, I realise he's not wrong.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
We've had it on another thread, but it's a good 'un: looks like a Vangelis/Tangerine Dream album cover.

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
More Clint coolness

Clint Eastwood - so cool his beer glass fills itself.:beer:

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
Although I'm a huge fan of cinema - from the Marx Bros and Powell & Pressburger to Alien, The Thing and more – I'm not a big fan of musicals. But there are exceptions and I re-watched Singin' in the Rain at the weekend, persuading my wife to watch it for the first time; she enjoyed it too, if more for the choreography than the music. And it is a very, very cinematic movie. Which brings me to Cyd Charisse. And this pic. (And for a minor coincidence, just as I'm posting this there's an ad on TV for Santander... 'Get a little leg up, a bit of a helping hand')

cyd.jpg

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
From the Guardian today, Peter Blake and model Marie-Lise Gres at his studio, London, 1961. 11200.jpg

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers .. nuff said ..

.. and ..

.. and ..

.. and .. (because the Morecambe & Wise version isn't on Youtube anymore) ..

Last edited:

Swifty

Bettie Page and Tempest Storm teaserama ... :cool:

We've got a waitress, mid 20's, 6ft Megan Fox alike who's a Dita Von Tees fan .. she's a head turning stunner type if I'm being honest in a raunchy burlesque way. Studying and practising theatre and film make up so I could get involved in horror and gore films, the courses, books and magazines that taught me the good stuff ? .. that meant that I had to also had to do beauty make up so I'm in a weird position of everyone else fancying her and then me and her discussing technical make up techniques. I partly trained on making up models, student hair dressers .. the least masculine job imaginable but it was useful to learn light and shade techniques :"You're the first bloke I've ever known who knows about make up!" .. so I've gritted my teeth and laughed along with the usual "You're a tranny aren't you .. we knew it ?" "You're gay aren't you ?" jokes from my fellow male co workers. I'm not gay BTW.

I'll never get round to doing any make up on her and I don't want to either, I'm a horror/fantasy F/X boy ..

.. but in the mean time .. DING DONG ! *woof woof down boy etc !!" NSFW

Last edited:

Swifty

My dream car, the most beautiful car ever built ... I'd be too scared to drive it though and not because of its price tag but because of the amount of passion that went into building it/them for all of the below reasons (not to mention the replica of it from Ferris Bueller's Day Off soaring it into 80's pop culture reverence .. the films insurance couldn't cover using a real one so they had to build a replica) .. if you can find one, expect to pay at least 10 million for one nowadays ... this one belongs to radio DJ Chris Evans.

Last edited: