• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

On the Lifting of Curses

Krepostnoi i hope your luck does indeed change for the better, and just in case you get 'too much' good luck coming your way could you please send what you dont need my way......
5 weeks ago my wifes car was struck by a delivery van driver who decided to suddenly change lanes into the lane she was in, not a huge amount of damage and luckily no one hurt..... now however he has decided to lie through his teeth and say she moved over into him, as there were no witnesses coming forward our insurance has decided to do us a favour (their words pretty much) and agree to a 50/50 settlement which means we are going to be lumbered with a bill getting on for about a grand for something she didnt do...
two weeks ago after some heavy winds and rain, my wife noticed a damp patch on the spare bedroom ceiling, which soon turned into the ceiling falling in. YES the roof was damaged through the weather - insurance company not interested because its wear and tear - although we had the roof checked out and the ridge tiles re-seated less than two years ago (i can only assume to roofer was a complete ar@e hole cowboy)
Two days ago our dog collapsed, to cut it short we had to have him put to sleep. Awful thing to have to do to a beloved pet that you have had for 13yrs
Then to cap it all, this morning on my way to work, i was knocked off my scooter by a guy in a car who decided he didnt want to wait in some traffic and pulled straight across the front of me! Thankfully i'm OK but my scooters written off so now it becomes a pain in the back side getting to work...
I never believed in curses, but im now beginning to change my mind and think someone has put one on me??
BE CAREFUL OUT THERE BOYS AND GIRLS

Plastic Wiganr.... :group:

Never rains but it pours, eh. We've all been there I think. It feels like the universe is against you and you get the impression it is all quite subjective and unfair, but these things do happen. Not usually all in a heap like that, but you're not cursed or fated to be struck at by outside forces. Try to avoid becoming paranoid. I take the philosophy that sometimes we don't choose what happens to us, but we can always decide how we respond - cornball wisdom, I know, but it is true.

Keep your chin up, PW. The worm will turn.

Hm as someone who uses curses, I would like to correct a number of misconceptions I read.
Worst and most dangerous, if you don't believe in curses they won't work... Not true, 2 out of 5 curses I have cast worked on people, I did not tell them about it, they had no idea I cursed them and even if they believed in them they could not know about their casting, mindreading aside... all 5 cures worked.
The second misconception is that curses are evil, they are not they are a tool. if used properly both the caster and the recipient benefit, curses don't have to kill or destroy someone's life, however, they can do it.
Curses are a form of justice, but this is not always the case, In essence, curse is energy, usually negative, but sometimes positive, is energy send to haunt the recipient, it might be generated by the recipient mistreating the curser (a boss exploiting and employ could invoke a curse from him) or the curse, could be generated by the caster, eg (extreme jealousy or hate could cause a curse even if unfounded)
How curses work? You take the energy for the curse and form it, usually give it a purpose. Through spellcasting or direct energy manipulation, you create an effect. a properly made curse would be conditional, eg punish the recipient until they learn a lesson, repent. or do a particular act. A proper curse should have a solution embedded in it. Those curses should become known to the recipient, not in order to work, but in order for the recipient to know the way to end them as they don't intend to torture the person but present a weakness, offer a learning opportunity and allow growth. Not telling it to the recipient makes the curse malicious and the morals of the caster questionable. Vodoo does set a condition by creating an item eg, bounding the curse on an item is a sure way to ensure you can end it when it has accomplished its purpose by destroying it. But also a sure way to curse your target by gifting the item to him.
The improperly cast curse is worse. Usually invoked by passions such as anger or jealousy it can even happen without the caster knowing about it (the so-called caster's curse of sports presenters is a nice example.) An energy is created and set loose on the target sometimes without a purpose. The energy will then haunt the target until it runs out, returns to the caster, or is cleansed. if done by jealousy those curses typically end once the caster stops being jealous. If the curse is unjust the energy will then usually return to the caster if the energy from the curse was originated by him. THe evil eye that is recognized by the orthodox church is such a curse.
Now what confuses me is that since you are a Cristian orthodox is that you say the curse lasted that long. Participating in the holy communion of the orthodox church is a very potent way to end every curse. No matter the origin. You just need to go do a confession keep a couple of days fasting and participate in the communion as your church suggests, and you will be freed from most curses. Especially in your case you seem to have accepted the curse, confessing the reason that you believed the curse was fair to the priest and having him untie it is a very powerful way to have it removed and very few people can work around that, your mother in law most probably won't be one of them.
From what you said the curse your mother in law issued was felt by you. if you can remove that feeling from within you, you will end the curse. Just concentrate on it and reject it. First, reject its justice. if unfair point out why it is unfair, why you should not have to deal with it and order it to leave you. However since the curse was cast to your wife, she probably needs to do the same too. Another solution is, since you feel that energy, simply place your right hand over it, visualize yourself grabbing the energy and pull it out of you, you could do that for your wife too. If someone was doing a curse like that on me I would immediately grab the energy they send to me and shove it back in their face then I would order them to deal with it, this is your doing take it back and suffer it. The curse actually worked in this case partially cause you accepted it. As the curse was uttered you shut up and let it sink in you. As if admitting guilt, and accepting it as fair.
Another way is to pray to an angel to clean it for you. Imagine the curse like a chain binding you and see the angel remove it from you.

Krepostnoi i hope your luck does indeed change for the better, and just in case you get 'too much' good luck coming your way could you please send what you dont need my way......
5 weeks ago my wifes car was struck by a delivery van driver who decided to suddenly change lanes into the lane she was in, not a huge amount of damage and luckily no one hurt..... now however he has decided to lie through his teeth and say she moved over into him, as there were no witnesses coming forward our insurance has decided to do us a favour (their words pretty much) and agree to a 50/50 settlement which means we are going to be lumbered with a bill getting on for about a grand for something she didnt do...
two weeks ago after some heavy winds and rain, my wife noticed a damp patch on the spare bedroom ceiling, which soon turned into the ceiling falling in. YES the roof was damaged through the weather - insurance company not interested because its wear and tear - although we had the roof checked out and the ridge tiles re-seated less than two years ago (i can only assume to roofer was a complete ar@e hole cowboy)
Two days ago our dog collapsed, to cut it short we had to have him put to sleep. Awful thing to have to do to a beloved pet that you have had for 13yrs
Then to cap it all, this morning on my way to work, i was knocked off my scooter by a guy in a car who decided he didnt want to wait in some traffic and pulled straight across the front of me! Thankfully i'm OK but my scooters written off so now it becomes a pain in the back side getting to work...
I never believed in curses, but im now beginning to change my mind and think someone has put one on me??
BE CAREFUL OUT THERE BOYS AND GIRLS
Bloody hell, mate, you've been through the mill a bit. In particular, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. I wouldn't have wished my luck over the past 6 months or so on anyone, but - touch wood - things are hopefully beginning to settle down a bit for us now: we've finally moved in to a flat of our own, which is much nicer than the average Russian rental property, and my new job seems to be panning out more or less ok. I'll gladly send what good luck I can your way.

Hm as someone who uses curses, I would like to correct a number of misconceptions I read.
Worst and most dangerous, if you don't believe in curses they won't work... Not true, 2 out of 5 curses I have cast worked on people, I did not tell them about it, they had no idea I cursed them and even if they believed in them they could not know about their casting, mindreading aside... all 5 cures worked.
The second misconception is that curses are evil, they are not they are a tool. if used properly both the caster and the recipient benefit, curses don't have to kill or destroy someone's life, however, they can do it.
Curses are a form of justice, but this is not always the case, In essence, curse is energy, usually negative, but sometimes positive, is energy send to haunt the recipient, it might be generated by the recipient mistreating the curser (a boss exploiting and employ could invoke a curse from him) or the curse, could be generated by the caster, eg (extreme jealousy or hate could cause a curse even if unfounded)
How curses work? You take the energy for the curse and form it, usually give it a purpose. Through spellcasting or direct energy manipulation, you create an effect. a properly made curse would be conditional, eg punish the recipient until they learn a lesson, repent. or do a particular act. A proper curse should have a solution embedded in it. Those curses should become known to the recipient, not in order to work, but in order for the recipient to know the way to end them as they don't intend to torture the person but present a weakness, offer a learning opportunity and allow growth. Not telling it to the recipient makes the curse malicious and the morals of the caster questionable. Vodoo does set a condition by creating an item eg, bounding the curse on an item is a sure way to ensure you can end it when it has accomplished its purpose by destroying it. But also a sure way to curse your target by gifting the item to him.
The improperly cast curse is worse. Usually invoked by passions such as anger or jealousy it can even happen without the caster knowing about it (the so-called caster's curse of sports presenters is a nice example.) An energy is created and set loose on the target sometimes without a purpose. The energy will then haunt the target until it runs out, returns to the caster, or is cleansed. if done by jealousy those curses typically end once the caster stops being jealous. If the curse is unjust the energy will then usually return to the caster if the energy from the curse was originated by him. THe evil eye that is recognized by the orthodox church is such a curse.
Now what confuses me is that since you are a Cristian orthodox is that you say the curse lasted that long. Participating in the holy communion of the orthodox church is a very potent way to end every curse. No matter the origin. You just need to go do a confession keep a couple of days fasting and participate in the communion as your church suggests, and you will be freed from most curses. Especially in your case you seem to have accepted the curse, confessing the reason that you believed the curse was fair to the priest and having him untie it is a very powerful way to have it removed and very few people can work around that, your mother in law most probably won't be one of them.
From what you said the curse your mother in law issued was felt by you. if you can remove that feeling from within you, you will end the curse. Just concentrate on it and reject it. First, reject its justice. if unfair point out why it is unfair, why you should not have to deal with it and order it to leave you. However since the curse was cast to your wife, she probably needs to do the same too. Another solution is, since you feel that energy, simply place your right hand over it, visualize yourself grabbing the energy and pull it out of you, you could do that for your wife too. If someone was doing a curse like that on me I would immediately grab the energy they send to me and shove it back in their face then I would order them to deal with it, this is your doing take it back and suffer it. The curse actually worked in this case partially cause you accepted it. As the curse was uttered you shut up and let it sink in you. As if admitting guilt, and accepting it as fair.
Another way is to pray to an angel to clean it for you. Imagine the curse like a chain binding you and see the angel remove it from you.
Interesting post, thank you, and especially for the practical advice towards the end. If I can clarify two points: I'm not particularly religious - my parents' Methodism lapsed when I was very young - and I have no connection to the Russian Orthodox Church whatsoever beyond my mother-in-law, who professes adherence when it suits her to. Secondly, I was in a separate country at the time she apparently cursed my wife, and only learnt of it when my wife contacted me. Does this extra information alter your opinion, at all?

Well not really, if the curse went uncontested is still the reason it worked like that. As i told you the best way is to go do a communion even if you are not particularly religious it will help. well going to a 'professional' curse lifter especially in the orthodox areas is not a better solution than going to the priest, at least in Greece the professional curse lifters use holy water and holy communion wine to do the lifting.... exactly because they are very effective in that regard. As I had no formal training in magic and I am most part self-taught I would not know how to direct you especially in another country.
However, if she cursed you in your absence removing it should be easier with the self-cleaning methods I suggested.

it is interesting you still claim to have felt it though despite not being present. If you have done orthodox marriage is quite possible that your fates are intertwined with your wife, religious marriage does create such bonds, but then it means that for the curse to work like that you both had to be indebted to her one way or another otherwise, the bond should have protected both of you.

In either way, I hope it works for you. I know i made energy manipulation sound easy, it's not even the angel visualization is harder than going to the priest and having the job done there if you are inexperienced in such things. I hope you find a way to get rid of it and reject it.

Another way is to do a short of protective spell on your self daily. Just wake up look in the mirror and tell to yourself, I am happy, I deserve happiness and good luck follows me. Just repeating this continually eventually it will gather enough energy to break the curse and provide those things for you.

Back