• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Oops! The Silly Mistakes Thread

I once did a delivery to a place, some strange fluted screaming in the background. Something oddly avian.

I was told it was only the Pomerians.

I dont ever want to encounter a Pomerian; that picture will do for me.

I once did a delivery to a place, some strange fluted screaming in the background. Something oddly avian.

Pomeranian are more like ewoks

top-4.jpg

I think the point is, as Nosmo has said, that’s not a Pomeranian, neither is it white, more like some sort of Bulldog.

Someone should tell him he’s carrying it all wrong. Should have a hand underneath it’s botty for support. Is he carrying a glass of something as well? A hair of the dog maybe..
He been off the booze and drugs for 5 years now according the the show I just watched on 'Blaze'.

He been off the booze and drugs for 5 years now according the the show I just watched on 'Blaze'.
A lot of rock stars seem to go for these 'miniature' dogs. Maybe because they are more portable than what I consider to be 'proper' dogs? Mine is a terrier but if you carried her like that you'd lose your face.

A lot of rock stars seem to go for these 'miniature' dogs. Maybe because they are more portable than what I consider to be 'proper' dogs? Mine is a terrier but if you carried her like that you'd lose your face.
Awwww, is she not into hugs and things?

I would hazard a guess that the dog belongs to Mrs Ozzy

I'm with you. Dogs should be proper dog-sized, not rat-sized.

It's usually trucks or buses that get stuck under bridges.

A video of an Air India plane stuck underneath an over-bridge in the capital, Delhi, has gone viral.

The scrapped plane, which had reportedly been sold off, was being transported when it got stuck. The video shows traffic passing by the plane whose wings appear to have been removed.

A journalist, who tweeted the video, shared a statement by Air India which said the airline had no connection with the plane anymore.

"This is a [deregistered] scrapped aircraft of Air India which has been sold off. This was transported last night by the party [new owners]. Air India has got no connection whatsoever with the aircraft under any circumstances," the statement read.

Delhi airport officials told the Times of India newspaper that the "aircraft certainly does not belong to the Delhi airport's fleet," and that the "driver may have made an error while transporting it."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-58798868

Back