• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Organ Donation / Organ Donors

Cochise

Priest of the cult of the Dog with the Broken Paw
I am a cantankerous old sod, I know, but the way the Welsh Assembly has approached this has so annoyed me I've vowed they aren't going to get hold of my organs. Although after what I've done to them over the years I don't suppose they are much use, I'd have gladly let people have them if the WAG had not presumed they can make laws about who owns my body.

And its not a soft opt-out, its a hard opt-out - if you don't specifically opt out (and presumably someone actually bothers to check) then you get harvested.

[F]or those of you not up with current law - we are now (in the UK at least) all organ donors.....unless you 'opt out'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also for those of you not up with current law - we are now (in the UK at least) all organ donors.....unless you 'opt out'.
Dodgy heart, fucked guts, a history of kidney stones, builders lungs and a liver that has been filtering Guinness and Jameson’s for about 40 years. Good luck to whoever gets them.

Dodgy heart, fucked guts, a history of kidney stones, builders lungs and a liver that has been filtering Guinness and Jameson’s for about 40 years. Good luck to whoever gets them.
Sort of things you'll find on an authentic Chinese menu.

ebay might be interested ? ..

Back