• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Orgasmatron (Head Massager Device)

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
ORGASMATRON!!!!

I tried one of these at a carnival last year. It's like a big wire spider. You sit down and someone fits the orgasmatron over your head and moves it about so that the tips of the 'legs' massage your scalp.

Felt extremely weird- tickly and soothing at the same time, with undertones of cold fingers up and down the spine.

Well, the person who tried it on me promised to get me one next time she was in the right area and she's just rung to say she has one for me!

So I will try it out on some willing victims and report back.

Watch this space.......

edit- here's a site about it.

http://www.orgasmatron.com.au/frameset.htm
Link is obsolete. The current entry point link is:

http://www.orgasmatron.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was a Motorhead song!

Did you ever get one Escargot?:p
Find any 'victims'?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ORGASMATRON!!!!

escargot said:
I tried one of these at a carnival last year. It's like a big wire spider. You sit down and someone fits the orgasmatron over your head and moves it about so that the tips of the 'legs' massage your scalp.

Felt extremely weird- tickly and soothing at the same time, with undertones of cold fingers up and down the spine.

Well, the person who tried it on me promised to get me one next time she was in the right area and she's just rung to say she has one for me!

So I will try it out on some willing victims and report back.

Watch this space.......

edit- here's a site about it.

http://www.orgasmatron.com.au/frameset.htm
I got one for Hubcap, and yes, it works very well, although he sometimes can't stand it being very sensitive.

Here's the descriptive 'blurb' for the Orgasmatron Original ...
"Amazing"

That's the most common response once someone tries it. The feeling the Orgasmatron gives you is pure excitement. Consider it "excercise for the hairs on the back of your neck."

The Orgasmatron's smooth tips glide across the surface of your scalp, sending sparkling sensations thru your entire body.

The many fingers of the Orgasmatron are made of 100% copper and therefor are incredibly flexible, allowing every Orgasmatron to fit everyone's head,

With a gentle action of lowering, raising and turning slighly, your Orgasmatron® will find countless pressure points with no particular skill needed.

The effects are immediate and your body may tingle as messages are conveyed down your spine, often reaching as far as your toes!

But don't stop there- EXPERIMENT!! The Orgasmatron can be molded and customized to stimulate the back, feet, neck, arms and legs!

http://www.orgasmatron.com.au/shop/orgasmatron-original

I have one! Unfortunately I have no one to wiggle it for me and am forced to do my own pumping up and down, but still find it most enjoyable. (I am typing in 'clean', I can't help it if you are reading in 'dirty'.)

... Unfortunately I have no one to wiggle it for me and am forced to do my own pumping up and down, but still find it most enjoyable. ...

457451-ROFL.gif

You win today's Post of the Day! :cheer: :win: :cheer:

Here's a pic of the Orgasmatron Original ...

Orgasmatron-Original.jpg
I just have to ask ...

Can you stand it upright on its 'legs' atop a hard flat surface, turn it on, and have it move around? It occurred to me that this might be possible, and it could be very entertaining.

Unfortunately, Enola, it has no power function. Power is entirely provided by the elbow of the practioner.

What was the name of the film that had an orgasmatron ?

Old sci-fi.

catseye,

..Unfortunately I have no one to wiggle it for me and am forced to do my own pumping up and down, but still find it most enjoyable. ..

Whatever flicks your switches.

Unfortunately, Enola, it has no power function. Power is entirely provided by the elbow of the practioner.

Ahhhh, I see ... Sorry - I thought it was a powered device.

You need the newer, powered - and currently discount-priced TREMBLER!! :boss:

the-trembler.jpg

"the ultimate vibrating head massager"

... If you're ready to take your relaxation to the next level, or are searching for that perfect companion for your collection of relaxing albums, then check out the Trembler.

The Trembler has been scientifically designed to gently massage the pressure points located around the head and back of the neck. The flexible prongs, which are tipped in copper, act as a conductor, tapping into your body’s unique electrical fields. By gently lowering, raising and turning slightly, the Trembler will find countless pressure points with no particular skill needed. The effects are immediate and you body may tingle as message are conveyed down your spine, often reaching as far as your toes!

The Trembler also sports an upgraded vibrating mechanism and more ergonomic handle for better grip and control.

Be prepared for even greater stimulation of the nerve endings and acupressure points on your scalp, temples and neck, ensuring that even the most stressed out individual will feel totally soothed and relaxed. With your entire body just quivering with pleasure, the Trembler might be just the thing you need to forget the daily grind.

Made from high grade industrial plastic, the copper tipped prongs of the Trembler can vibrate as you pass them over your head...and with the vibrating mechanism turned off, the Trembler works and feels just like an Orgasmatron.

http://www.orgasmatron.com.au/shop/the-trembler

The original one was battery-powered. I still have it somewhere. My most appreciative 'customer' for it was our old boxer/Staffie Rocky, who used to swoon when I used it on his head and back.

..The original one was battery-powered. ..

Hmm, quite.

By the way, I once read in a gardening hints column that slugs and snails will not pass across an electrified wire.
So I layed a coil around a slug and powered it up from a battery.
The slug just slimed it's way across and ignored it.

I thought of upping the current and connecting it via the mains. But that would have been cruel.

INT21.

In this technical day and age, the orgasmatron concept might be due for another look.

I am the one - ORGASMATRON - the outstretched grasping hand . . .

Look like Lemmy predicted this device early eighties ;)

The film 'Sleeper' dates back to 1973; sorry.

By the way, I once read in a gardening hints column that slugs and snails will not pass across an electrified wire.
So I layed a coil around a slug and powered it up from a battery.
The slug just slimed it's way across and ignored it.

I thought of upping the current and connecting it via the mains. But that would have been cruel.

INT21.

Slugs and snails won't cross copper. So if it was the internal wire (not the cable) they would not cross. Collect copper piping to to make a square around your veggies. Leave no gaps of bridges, they will get in. It works!

Slugs and snails won't cross copper. So if it was the internal wire (not the cable) they would not cross. Collect copper piping to to make a square around your veggies. Leave no gaps of bridges, they will get in. It works!
I've protected horse radish plants with a ring made of a plastic flowerpot with the end cut out with a loop of copper wire around it. Does the job.

ScarlettR,

...Slugs and snails won't cross copper. ..

Sorry, but you are plain wrong.

I carried out the experiment to test exactly that.

Bare copper cable.

I'll try it again by placing a slug on a piece of paper placed in the centre of a copper sheet.

Er, Escargot, are you busy at the moment ?

INT21.

p.s. Have you tried the experiment yourself ?

Why don't they make that into a hat so you can wear it without having to hold it, not everyone has someone to do it for them and i bet you can ache after holding it so long

What's your problem, Shady ?

Shady,

It seems that you have committed the sin of not mentioning in the text which post you are responding to.

I thought you were critiquing my post, the one above yours. The 'slug on a copper plate' one.

INT21 ;)

Oops sorry, I meant the ogasmatron tickle head thingy
Shady,

It seems that you have committed the sin of not mentioning in the text which post you are responding to.

I thought you were critiquing my post, the one above yours. The 'slug on a copper plate' one.

INT21 ;)
Oops sorry, I meant the ogasmatron tickle head thingy
Remember to quote, you ijit

Im the ijit, not you

Shady,

Thanks for the clarification.

I was trying to visualise myself walking around wearing a copper plate with a slug on it.

The locals shaking their heads sadly and muttering ' we knew the Methanol fumes would get to him some day; pity, nice chap'.

INT21.

:lolling: That made me really LOL, I am sure you would pull that look off, Escargot would look stunning on your head
edit: If it wasn't for the fact that she is a snail, well, a slug is a snail without a home, isn't it, could we get away with that?

...Escargot would look stunning on your head ..

Has big stupid grin on face. Naughty boy.

Maybe at Epsom races it would work.

INT21 :)

Back