• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Osama Bin Laden, Area 51, Flying Saucers And The CIA

iamfrank

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
bush_bin_laden_oscar.jpg

OK so we have all seen the unfolding news on all the cable and satellite news Chanel's regarding the claims from the American Government and American Military, claiming that they have killed the world's most wanted terrorist Osama Bin Laden.

But wait a second, they clearly announced that Bin Laden was not armed when he was apparently shot dead??? Don't you think it sounds a bit strange that he was not apprehended and taken to face justice??? Surely Bin Laden unarmed would be NO match for American Special Forces armed with Laser pin point weapons and the like???

We get told that he was buried at sea on the same day??? How convenient is that??? OK, so they had to say that, I mean they could not tell us that he was captured alive, as this would then simply spark thousands of kidnappings and deaths from AL-Qaida and other fundamentalist terrorist organisations from all around the world demanding his release. They can't say that he is buried somewhere in a grave as this would simply become a shrine, something like Elvis Presley and Grace Land.

The whole story smacks of a hoax and a lie, simply go through the facts yourself and you will clearly see that none of it adds up. How was he living in a military town or city for so long undetected??? How did special forces fly in and carry out the mission and get out without the Pakistan military having any knowledge, don't they have radar??? They claim that a 40 minute gun fight took place and that Bin Laden was killed AFTER the gun fight, surely they meant to say DURING??? Bin Laden was found UNARMED, why the hell would someone blow his head off, this is the world's most wanted man for Christ sake. Why did no one from the military get alerted during a very loud 40 minute gun fight, I mean they were basically next door??? The questions go on and on and on, they have clearly not thought this one through, it does not take a rocket scientist to work out that this whole thing smacks of a hoax.

So what really happened??? The truth is that they stormed the compound and Bin Laden was captured alive, everything you have been told is a complete lie and a fabrication story, to simply cover up the truth of what happened. Osama Bin Laden would then have been given a knock out drug and covered in blood to make it look like he was dead to any one around with prying eyes, he would then have been taken to where else but the only place on the planet where you can't get anywhere near-AREA 51. This place is the size of a small country surrounded by mountains and electric fences, state of the art surveillance and 24 hour armed guards who are ordered to shoot to kill any intruders. Do you really believe that all they do there is test aircraft, NO we know they have saucers and alien corpses and the odd Bigfoot or two stashed away in there, and it doesn't take a genius to know or guess what else they are getting up to there inside AREA-51.

Do you really think that they are going to lock up and torture small fish at Guantanamo Bay for years and years, and then simply blow the main man away when they obviously had a clear chance to capture him alive??? NO WAY, Bin Laden knows to much information, and it will be extracted from him at AREA 51.

And don't fall for the photographs or films they release trying to convince you of proof that he was killed, and NO these guys don't use photo-shop, they use state of the art billion dollar special effects computers that can fake anything. I mean look at the Moon landings, what a complete LIE, their own footage and photos prove beyond any reasonable doubt that they never landed on the moon, but their movie and photos convinced some people, and that was back in the 1960's, look at what they have now to play with with regards to special effects equipment.

They did the same thing with Roswell, a complete cover-up, then they tried and are still trying to cover their backs and lies. NO Don't believe the truth they try to sell you, Osama Bin Laden was captured alive and was taken to the worlds most top secret military base, where he is now living along with dead extraterrestrial aliens and the wreckage of their space ships?

TRUST NO ONE AND BELIEVE NOTHING!!!

The news of the death of Obama’s Bin Laden came as a surprise to the world with some serious doubts and questions. Obama’s Bin Laden was allegedly killed in a midnight gun battle in Abbotabad. After evading the western forces from caves he was finally killed in a luxury Mansion in Abbotabad.

Incidentally this mansion is near to Pakistan Military Academy and as a matter of fact Gen. Kiyani visited this area last week and gave a speech to the nation to prepare for the toughest time ahead. Abbotabad is known for residences for military and intelligence and is just 100 miles away from Islamabad. The story is quite stunning, the most wanted man in the world hiding in an area where no one could have imagined and that too in a luxury mansion.

However, there are some conflicting reports about his burial, photographic images that emerged in the media and the way the operation was carried out. Let’s analyze these points one by one:

1. Obama’s Bin Laden Buried in the sea, why?

US claims to have buried bin laden under the sea. US claims they buried him as per Islamic traditions and customs a dead body should be buried within 24 hrs. America owes the world some evidence. They waited to get hold of him for more than a decade and when they killed him, they buried him within 6 hrs of his death. What are they trying to cover up? This statement of US is quite amusing and points to the suspicion that whether really Osama Bin Laden was killed or not. Additionally, as per the American claims, they had surveillance over him for the past 3 months (in other reports it suggests 8 months, whereas some go as far as suggesting they’ve known his location for past several years). The question that arises here is that why did they execute him if they had such information on him, and why did they not arrest him instead to prove all the allegations against him? Now that they have killed him, the body was disposed off immediately; had the body been kept, then DNA tests and other evidence could have been taken. The decision of burying was probably taken or made up so that no one in future will be able to exhume the body to challenge the American claims.

2. His body is not shown to media for confirmation of US claims, why? The only reason we can figure out is that because there is no body or there is a body but it’s not Bin Laden.

3. His family in Saudi Arabia was not contacted for handing over of the dead body? US claims that Saudi Arabia denied to take his body for burial inside Saudi Arabia. But the facts point towards one thing: quick decision to bury dead Obama’s Bin Laden if he really is Osama Bin Laden without consulting his family members in Saudi Arabia. None of them were contacted.

4. What role did Pakistani Government Authorities have in the operation, if any? Pakistani political leadership has towed the lines of USA and in the eyes of the public they are merely sold out to their American masters. They have lost their credibility to lead the country and their statements are hardly related to interests of Pakistan. They have been exposed and all they can do is form new alliances with opposition to survive another 2 years.

5. Why the silence from Pakistani Security official circles? Pakistan Army and intelligence officials are silent probably they are assessing the situation and before giving any comment they are assessing the possible consequences of this incident. With the death of Bin Laden in Abbotabad Pakistan defence officials are being very cautious at giving any comment as their statements can be manipulated as a propaganda tool against Pakistan by the Anglo-Indian media.

6. Obama’s Bin Laden Corpse Photo An image apparently showing a dead Bin Laden broadcast on all global news networks seems to be fake without a hint of doubt. The image of a man with matted hair and a blank, half-opened eye has been circulating on the Internet for the past two years. It was used on the front pages of the Daily Mail, New York Times, Telegraph, Sun and Mirror websites, though swiftly removed after the fake was exposed on Twitter. It appears the fake picture was initially published by the Middle East on line newspaper themedialine.org on 29Th April 2009, with a warning from the editor that it was “unable to ascertain whether the photo is genuine or not”

Now that the incident has occurred, India will initiate its blabber that Pakistan is a terrorist state and USA will conduct further drone attacks deep inside metropolitan cities targeting alleged supporters of Al-Qaeda across Pakistan. As a result, Pakistan will come under severe international pressure.

REMEMBER TRUST NO ONE AND BELIEVE NOTHING!!!

http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Obamas-Bin-Laden-2.jpg

Edit: Badly photoshopped fake, bit too graphic, headshot converted from image, to link. P_M

Errr...blimey, seconded. :shock:

There is a point made by the OP - I too suspect that Osama is alive and being interrogated.
Once they're finished with him, they will kill him and then dump the body in the sea.

It does seem illogical that they would just shoot him dead without getting some more information from him.

iamfrank said:
TRUST NO ONE AND BELIEVE NOTHING!!!

Thanks for the advice but I believe everything that I read and that makes me a more selective human being.

Incidentally, your points about the inconsistencies directly contradict everything you said before, as at the start you make the unfounded claims that he's alive and being (presumably anally) probed at Area 51, yet your 6 points accept that he's dead.

What is he, Schroedinger's Terrorist?

Jerry_B said:
This is a spoof... right?

It's certainly close enough to the real thing to be a great spoof. Using three question marks in a row is a sign of a spoof or an unhinged mind....

If it is, lovely bit of mischeif by the person responsible!

edited because I've just noticed a post mentioning suspensions for accusing people of something beginning with T, hope this wasn't construed as an accusation, merely raising the hypothetical possibility please don't suspend me kthxbai *awaits the ban hammer*

lawofnations said:
edited because I've just noticed a post mentioning suspensions for accusing people of something beginning with T, hope this wasn't construed as an accusation, merely raising the hypothetical possibility please don't suspend me kthxbai *awaits the ban hammer*
I'll let you off :).

astronaut+shadow.jpg

No second light source hey??? Hhhmmm....

DON'T BELIEVE THE TRUTH!!!

So Last night on all the news Chanel's around the globe, we now see that the American government has now changed it's original version of events over the alleged assassination of the world's most wanted man??? It was to be expected, and be prepared for more changes.

It's simply Roswell all over again, first nothing happened and there was never any Flying Saucer that crashed in the New Mexico Desert in 1947. Then it did happen, but it was just a balloon, then it was a top secret weather balloon, then it was a super top secret weather balloon, then it changed to it been a mogul balloon. Then there was the issue of the dead aliens, seen by many witnesses who came forward in later years, including official military personnel, but again, NO there was NO alien corpse's involved, then it changed to ....actually it was crash test dummies that were seen, but as we all know, crash test dummies were not used by the military until the early 1950's. So when it comes to the American government expecting us to believe anything they throw at us, their credibility is pretty damn low, and don't forget they spent millions of dollars on the 2 final Roswell reports, why would you do that if all that crashed was a weather balloon???

Last night we get news also that the American government has now decided NOT to release any photos of a dead Osama Bin Laden, they claim we can't handle it, and the photos are too shocking for the world to see??? But we all remember 9/11, and the images splattered all over our TV screens played out on a 24 hour loop, showing probably the worlds most shocking footage to date, but hey it's OK to see that footage, bit strange don't you think???

What they mean is that, they can't release any photos because we would be all over them like a rash, and they would be quickly debunked as crude fakes.

They can't and dare not risk another moon landing fiasco, NO stars in any of the photos, a flag flapping in the wind when their is suppose to be not wind or atmosphere what so ever on the moon, shadows at different angles proving that there was more than 1 light source, cross hairs behind objects, photos of very dark areas taken in the shade but lit from the front, proof of a second or third light source, NOT a speck of dust on the landing pod, NO blast crater when touching down, or taking off, watch the footage it is pulled up on a rope, we see the same area of moon in many different photos and footage, yet they were meant to be taken thousands of miles apart, and the list goes on and on. The whole thing is just the world's most expensive movie ever made, costing billions of dollars to simply win a propaganda space race with the Russians.

Take a look also at the recent news footage showing Osama Bin Ladens compound, we see it from inside and from outside. We are told that a raging gun battle lasted for 40 minutes, yet you do NOT see a single bullet hole anywhere, plus you see no bullet shells on the floor??? Surely the whole mansion would be riddled to pieces with bullet holes after such a ferocious gun battle don't you think, take a close look for yourself.

Marilyn Monroe and JFK, that was an inside job, it was all to do with UFOS, they simply knew too much so had to be taken out of the loop. Face Book, many people don't know this, but it was actually originally designed and set up by the CIA as a tool to monitor people, some believe that they still run it today??? From where else but the notorious AREA-51 where Osama Bin Laden is now been interrogated, fact.

SO REMEMBER, TRUST NO ONE AND BELIEVE NOTHING!

warningdonotentermillitarryzone.jpg

Far be it from me to intrude on so much common sense with a note of fantastical speculation but if you were going to fake the whole thing wouldn't you just say nothing of his capture, get what you want out of Bin Laden in intelligence terms and then at a later date shoot his head a bit, just enough to kill him, before producing the incontrovertible evidence via photograph?

It's just a thought. A mad one, I know, but, still, I thought I'd put it out there.

iamfrank said:
The whole thing is just the world's most expensive movie ever made, costing billions of dollars to simply win a propaganda space race with the Russians.

And the Russians at the time - and up to the present day - have not said that the landing was a fake. It would've been very easy for them to have revealed this at the time.

Aside from that, please see the relevant thread about the moon landing 'hoax'.

ted_bloody_maul said:
Far be it from me to intrude on so much common sense with a note of fantastical speculation but if you were going to fake the whole thing wouldn't you just say nothing of his capture, get what you want out of Bin Laden in intelligence terms and then at a later date shoot his head a bit, just enough to kill him, before producing the incontrovertible evidence via photograph?

Exactly. But that wouldn't involve the labyrinthine plot twists that conspiracy theories thrive on ;)

And I'm sure the Knights Templar will be involved somewhere...(well they were set up as a consquence of the original Crusades....

And the Zionist Reptiod Illuminati using MK-ULTRA at the Bohemian Grove...

Bin Laden was really a reptoid alien? ;)

This Photo has been circulating around the internet for a day or so, claiming to show Bin Laden holding a recent newspaper.

It is a crude fake, Photo-Shopped simply using the same photo of him from elsewhere, sad really that people will go to these lengths.

tumblr_lkqmt6JMns1qzfvfao1_400.png

1207947411osama-bin-laden.jpg

iamfrank said:
This Photo has been circulating around the internet for a day or so, claiming to show Bin Laden holding a recent newspaper.

It is a crude fake, Photo-Shopped simply using the same photo of him from elsewhere, sad really that people will go to these lengths.

People?

Or aliens?

What's really freaking me out about all this is, we know what happened in Abbottobad, but what have THEY done with Costellobad??!!

(One for the teenagers there.)

shruggy63 said:
What's really freaking me out about all this is, we know what happened in Abbottobad, but what have THEY done with Costellobad??!!

I believe the outcome was much the same. In Costellobad also their aim was true.

shruggy63 said:

Plus we still haven't answered the question of who's on first. I suspect cover up, or at the very least doublethink.

ted_bloody_maul said:
I believe the outcome was much the same. In Costellobad also their aim was true.

But who's on first...?

A sneak peek inside Area 51: Declassified documents offer a rare glimpse into the most secretive site on Earth
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 3:08 AM on 22nd May 2011

Shadowy government departments, X Files, extraterrestrial pilots and futuristic crashed flying saucers - even Elvis Presley. They are all supposedly contained in the legendary and mystical Area 51 complex in the Nevada desert.
The intense secrecy surrounding the base - the U.S. government barely acknowledges its existence - has guaranteed its popularity in conspiracy theories and sci-fi films.

But now declassified information and pictures have given an rare and tantalising glimpse into the most famous top secret site on Earth.

The pictures predominantly deal with the January 1963 crash of a A-12 spy plane - the prototype of what was later to become the SR-71 'Blackbird'.
In details to be aired tomorrow night on Area 51 Declassified, a documentary for the the National Geographic Channel, the crash was quickly covered up by the government.
At the height of the Cold War, the U.S. Air Force, the CIA and NASA did not want to show the progress they had made in both supersonic and stealth technology.
Essentially undetectable to radar technology at the time, the A-12 could fly at 2,200 miles an hour - almost three times the speed of sound, which is fast enough to cross the continental U.S. in 70 minutes.
From 90,000 feet, the plane's ultra-sensitive cameras could capture foot-long objects on the ground below.

Almost 50 years after the event, the documentary reveals how a routine test flight turned into a potential international incident when CIA test pilot Ken Collins was forced to eject from a wildly out-of-control aircraft.
Flying under his Area 51 code name Ken Colmar, Collins was testing the A-12's subsonic engines at at 25,000 feet when 'the airplane pitched up and went up and got inverted and went into a flat incipient spin'.
In layman's terms, that is when a plane ceases to be aerodynamic and begins an unrecoverable freefall - in this instance, while also upside down.
With a high measure of understatement, Mr Collins adds: 'I thought I’d better eject, so I ejected down, because I was upside down.'

The plane went down near Wendover, Utah, and - despite the unconventional ejection - Collins safely parachuted to the ground.
He was immediately met by three civilians in a pickup truck, who offered to give him a ride back to the wreckage of his plane.

But Collins had been trained to keep civilians away from military crash sites at all costs, so told the kind-hearted folk to drive him in the opposite direction. He launched into his pre-arranged cover story that the plane had a nuclear weapon on board and it was unsafe.

At the same time, a team of government agents from Area 51 had been scrambled to the site and were initiating a complete cover-up operation. Pieces of wreckage were loaded into boxes, and larger parts - such as engines - were cut to pieces by blowtorches and loaded onto flatbed trucks.

Photos show how the recovery team had to cover A-12 wreckage with tarpaulins so that Russia's own spy satellites could not identify any of the technology.
By the following day, there was little left at the site that would suggest a crash had even taken place. Details of the crash and the wreck site were kept secret during the next half century.

Collins even claims that U.S. officials later asked him to undergo hypnosis and treatments of 'truth serum' sodium pentothal to be sure he relayed every detail of the incident truthfully and correctly.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1NAaDi5He

Includes pics.

Back