• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Osama Bin Laden 'Had Stoned Fantasies About Marrying Whitney'

Zilch5

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Does anyone believe this? Is this just fantasy from the Mirror or counter propaganda from, well - someone?

Osama bin Laden 'had stoned fantasies about marrying Whitney Houston and murdering Bobby Brown'

Like all beautiful, successful women Whitney Houston had more than her share of male admirers.

But few stars could have provoked such unwanted attention as that which the singer received from one of history's most depraved and despicable men, terror chief Osama bin Laden.

Extraordinary as it might seem, bin Laden is said to have lusted after Houston, dreamed of marrying her and at one point even plotted to murder her husband Bobby Brown.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1mbumyT00

I quick Google search revealed the Ms Boof had some serious cleavage issues - but other than that?

Bin Laden as a wannabe gangsta rappa. mmm! Racist black ops propaganda. Who'd have thought it.

:roll:

I've heard he was a fan before, but then she had lots of fans and whether all the terrorist flavoured embellishments to the story are true or an urban myth is anyone's guess now.

DM journalists finally say goodbye to reality....

:lol:

That's almost a Private Eye headline!

Isn't the 'obsession with star X' a recurring theme (meme?) circulated with reference to dictators and other 'bad guys'?

EnolaGaia said:
Isn't the 'obsession with star X' a recurring theme (meme?) circulated with reference to dictators and other 'bad guys'?
Feet of clay.

Wasn't the same amorous rumour about Whitney applied to Saddam Hussein...?

kamalktk said:
Jerry_B said:
Wasn't the same amorous rumour about Whitney applied to Saddam Hussein...?
No, Saddam had a thing for Condoleeza Rice.

It was Khaddafi who was alleged to be smitten with Rice.

Isn't Sacha Baron Cohen making a film of one of those novels - presumably in the spirit of Springtime for Hitler

Timble2 said:
Isn't Sacha Baron Cohen making a film of one of those novels - presumably in the spirit of Springtime for Hitler

I'd prefer a film about Connie & Gaddie where they elope together.

Well Sacha Baron Cohen is making a movie called The Dictator, perhaps that's the one you mean.

I recall some woman who knew Bin Laden wrote some tell-all book a few years ago. I think she claimed to have been his mistress. According to the news about the book, Bin Laden prefered Black women. That's all the details I remember about that.

I believe he was a bit of a wealthy playboy before he converted so this may well just be a nostalgic fancy he had retained from his youth...

What a tosser!

A letter by Osama bin Laden has revealed when jihadists can masturbate
Posted about 2 hours ago by Jessica Brown in news
In letters seized from his former compound in Abbottabad, it has been revealed that Osama bin Laden told a colleague in North Africa that it’s okay to masturbate in times of “extreme need”.

The letter was found in the weeks following the raid on the terrorist leader's compound, and have only been recently released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

The former Al-Qaeda leader wrote:

Another very special and top secret matter … pertains to the problem of the brothers who are with you in their unfortunate celibacy and lack of availability of wives for them in the conditions that have been imposed on them. We pray to God to release them.

…God is not ashamed of the truth. As we see it, we have no objection to clarifying to the brothers that they may, in such conditions, masturbate, since this is an extreme case.

The ancestors approved this for the community. They advised the young men at the time of the conquest to do so. It has also been prescribed by the legists when needed, and there is no doubt that the brothers are in a state of extreme need.

The letter was written in December 2010, just five months before he was killed by American forces.

It was addressed to Abu Muhammad, a former senior leader of IS. He was killed by a US air strike in August last year.

https://www.indy100.com/article/letter-osama-bin-laden-when-jihadists-masturbate-yep-7567251

Always though they were a load of Wa#*%s

Back