• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Am out of inspiration now...cujo bouncer few more ideas around?

Anyway, yes: insane family + dog murder * ouija board = regrettable consequences.

Makes you think.

Makes you think 'Hope they don't move in near me'.

Makes you think 'Hope they don't move in near me'.

It actually wouldn't bother me that much: the dog died ages ago and the empty kennel makes an ideal storage facility for all my spare ouija boards.

I imagine that would throw them off the scent somehow.

On my last ghost hunt i again wimped out of doing the ouija board,but i did try the planchette, how i can think one is safe the other unsafe, when they are basicly the same baffles me

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive heard that the ouija when not in use has to be covered up, is that correct? And the same approach applies to crystal balls?

Just wondering if when there left "exposed", (when not in use) this can attract negative energies?

The crystal balls have to be covered up so they don't set things on fire when it's sunny.

Ive heard that the ouija when not in use has to be covered up, is that correct? And the same approach applies to crystal balls?
Yeah that's correct, some people still abide by that old practice, I think it may go back in essence to the Ark of the Covenant being covered.

Yeah that's correct, some people still abide by that old practice, I think it may go back in essence to the Ark of the Covenant being covered.

I do have a crystal ball but no spirit board - thank god.

Frkadash I have a question about crystals - can energies/entities attach to them? I ask because of the wierd experience in my house where I came home and found the bath taps running. I did have some large crystals in there and just wonder if (this may sound crazy) they in some way could have attracted something.

I do have a crystal ball but no spirit board - thank god.

Frkadash I have a question about crystals - can energies/entities attach to them? I ask because of the wierd experience in my house where I came home and found the bath taps running. I did have some large crystals in there and just wonder if (this may sound crazy) they in some way could have attracted something.
Yes, I think generally speaking an entity can attach to any material object. I suppose you could describe it as sub-atomic infiltration. In my experience that sort of attachment is more common with jewellery and silver, but crystals would be prime candidate too.

Thanks, it was just a theory I had where spirits in their reality/dimension see the EM atomic fields of 3D matter - with crystals creating quite an enticing pattern.

Our crystal ball to fire extinguisher thing seems to be balancing out nicely thank you.

The DUP's Gregory Campbell has been told that the Government has no plans to regulate the sale of Ouija boards.

The MP for East Londonderry askedthe Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills to regulate the sale of the 'spirit boards'. Responding to the question on Monday Liberal Democrat MP Jo Swinson from the department, said that the government has no plans to regulate the sale of the items. ...

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-sale-of-ouija-boards-regulated-31094502.html

Maybe but sooner or later graveyards are going to fill up and the goverment will tax the corpse for grave space. Then they may tax cremations claiming the fumes damage the atmosphere or outer space...

BURIAL-PLOT-FOR-SALE-cemeteries-and-graveyards-26333970-300-300.jpg

As that other forum been discussed in this thread? The forum where a lady uses the board to channel messages from outerspace? I found her work intriguing, that is - until I realised she was using a ouija board. :rolleyes:

I just get the books

Well the stuff in the books is often posted first on the website. She even does up to date transcripts of her latest sessions. The predicted end of the world date has changed a few times though :rolleyes: and I think she claimed (via aliens) that the cheddar gorge creature was a real entity o_O But I will admit her work makes an interesting read - in a few places - but thats just me.

Back