• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Owzabout That Then? The Jimmy Savile Revelations & Aftermath

I was once flashed, grubby old school style, by a woman in London .. I was walking up the steps to The Tate gallery when a woman sitting on the steps opened her legs to reveal she wasn't wearing any knickers and looked right at me ! .. she was a reasonably attractive middle aged looking woman, she didn't look crazy but looks aren't everything .. I've been boob flashed by other younger women before but they've just been having a laugh, drunk and on a girls night out so fair play ..

I was once flashed, grubby old school style, by a woman in London .. I was walking up the steps to The Tate gallery when a woman sitting on the steps opened her legs to reveal she wasn't wearing any knickers and looked right at me ! .. she was a reasonably attractive middle aged looking woman, she didn't look crazy but looks aren't everything .. I've been boob flashed by other younger women before but they've just been having a laugh, drunk and on a girls night out so fair play ..

Back in the '70s I read, possibly in Forum (remember that?!) or even Cosmo that in the Roaring Twenties it was the 'thing' for young women to flash men when climbing into cars, especially the sort that had a little 'rumble' seat. It was quite a skill. The trick was to do it for a split second while apparently unaware. Sounds like fun!

I was sitting with my boyfriend at a pub and one of his mates came over, and for reasons, only known to him, he whipped out his thing and slapped it on the table, I am still amazed that I didn't pick up my pint glass and smack it on his dick

Back in the '70s I read, possibly in Forum (remember that?!) or even Cosmo that in the Roaring Twenties it was the 'thing' for young women to flash men when climbing into cars, especially the sort that had a little 'rumble' seat. It was quite a skill. The trick was to do it for a split second while apparently unaware. Sounds like fun!
French farm women used to do it to our troops to cheer them up and spur them on after D Day :) .. one of my elderly patients who'd seen it told me about that.

I was sitting with my boyfriend at a pub and one of his mates came over, and for reasons, only known to him, he whipped out his thing and slapped it on the table, I am still amazed that I didn't pick up my pint glass and smack it on his dick

You should have! I would. Or one of those heavy glass ashtrays.

You should have! I would. Or one of those heavy glass ashtrays.
I've never whipped out my dick to men or women for a laugh, I would if I knew them well enough that they'd laugh but the situation has never come up .. lots of people have seen it in less than conventional circumstances but I haven't done that to a woman .. it's not like I think that would destroy a woman's life/confidence/whatever, I just don't think it's a cool thing to do to anyone .. like Skargy said, if you're in the middle of a lad/ladette culture moment then no harm done but to just take my cock out and put it on a table in front of someone's girlfriend, no matter how much me and him were mates .. no.

I've never whipped out my dick to men or women for a laugh, I would if I knew them well enough that they'd laugh but the situation has never come up .. lots of people have seen it in less than conventional circumstances but I haven't done that to a woman .. it's not like I think that would destroy a woman's life/confidence/whatever, I just don't think it's a cool thing to do to anyone .. like Skargy said, if you're in the middle of a lad/ladette culture moment then no harm done but to just take my cock out and put it on a table in front of someone's girlfriend, no matter how much me and him were mates .. no.
It'd be enough to make me drop my tea and biscuits.

Wouldn't what? Let it lie?
you wouldn't let it lie !

abob.jpg

Apparently a habit of the aptly named President Johnson:

Lyndon B. Johnson once answered reporters badgering him about why the United States was in Vietnam with a simple, unmistakable off-the-record gesture: he unzipped, pulled out his penis and said, ‘This is why!’

Presumably, hence the Max Miller gag: "A joke is like a lady getting out of a car, sometimes you see it, sometimes you don't"

Presumably, hence the Max Miller gag: "A joke is like a lady getting out of a car, sometimes you see it, sometimes you don't"

:D Oh that's DEFINITELY it, haha!

"I like the girls who do,
I like the girls who don't:
I like the girls who say they will,
And then decide they won't.
But the girls I like the most of all,
And I know you'll think I'm right,
Are the girls that say they never will,
But look as though they - ere!

Filthy Lot..."

Thinking back, I've heard that line and didn't understand, because cars were easier to get out of at the time. Miller was famous for really filthy innuendo. You can see why!

Bunch of amateurs. There used to be a lady of my acquaintance who was given to flashing when she was on her period. I didn't relate that particular anecdote to the ex-Lord Chancellor when my F-I-L brought him along to have a couple of drinks with us.

Sound. I'm back on for that pint.

maximus otter
I've probably already told this story here so apologise if I have but I used to work with a mate, I'd be working and he'd just say "Swifty?" from somewhere behind me, I'd turn around expecting a serious question and he'd have his nob out which he'd then twirl around in a hula hopping movement and shout "hELLICOPTERRRR!!" :D:D .. but then that's chefs for you ..

Back