• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Paranormal Caught On Camera (TV Series)

Yes, I remember that clip well. Filmed on the pilot's mobile phone iirc. It did indeed look very odd, and the pilot seemed to be puzzled by what he was seeing. The movement of the passengers walking along what seemed to be a walkway leading nowhere was oddly jerky. It definitely looked spooky. It seems strange that the pilot didn't realise it was a reflection - though of course it could be that he did realise what it was he was seeing but recognised how creepy it looked and wanted to 'big up' the weirdness.

I enjoy P:COC and always watch it with the attitude of curious sceptic (cos I hate the thought that anyone can dupe me!!) - and I do my best to take everything the talking head 'experts' contribute with a large pinch of salt. Their bits are clearly mostly padding to stretch the episodes out to the running time, and they always come across as far too willing to believe.
I watched it but someone here pointed me to a much better one. It was the proof is out there and they have actual experts and don’t believe everything like this lot.

I watched it but someone here pointed me to a much better one. It was the proof is out there and they have actual experts and don’t believe everything like this lot.
Yes, seen a few of those (at least I think it was called that). It is ok and they are definitely more analytical but for me I felt it suffered a bit too much from what I call ".... and we'll come back to that later in the programme" syndrome - which so many tv shows do these days. At least on P:COC each item is done & dusted before they go on to the next one.

Back