• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Paranormal Olympics?

MrRING

Android Futureman
Just what is this?

http://www.worldofalternatives.com/paranormal-olympics.htm

Are you the most psychic person in the world ?

Are you ready to prove it ?

Take the preliminary test - NOW

Register on the LEADER BOARD

How will it work ?

There will be a preliminary online test. This will test your predictive ability.

All data will be processed by leading UK paranormal investigative group ASSAP

High scores will be invited to continue to further online tests of esp, pk , remote viewing, psychometry and clairvoyance

You will then be invited to add your name and scores to the leader board

It is expected that the top 12-20 will be invited to take part in a live televised final

Last edited by a moderator:
ASSAP sponsored the "Paranormal Olympics" events, usually in association with the organization's conferences. In effect, this "Olympics" had more to do with a test of psychic tests than a competition among psychics.

ASSAP has been running the Paranormal Olympics for a few years now, just for fun, and as an informal introduction to the world of psychic testing. It is not meant to be taken seriously as it would be impossible to conduct such tests in informal settings without some serious flaws!
http://www.assap.ac.uk/newsite/articles/Paranormal Olympics 2011.html

Why hasnt it caught on?
I'm not sure ASSAP still sponsors this sort of event. The blurb I quoted above came from a webpage about a 2011 event, and it was buried somewhere within the ASSAP website. If you visit the website looking for info on the Paranormal Olympics you won't find any mention of it.

If they have a Paranormal Olympics, they will be obliged to have an Olympics for the Paranormally Challenged! :oops:
It wouldn't surprise me, but I suspect that event would be separately sponsored by ASSHAT.

Back