• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Paranormal TV Shows Recapping / Repeating Themselves - Why?

ruffready

Justified & Ancient
Why??

After a commercial break do they have to go back and tell us what they were doing just two or so minuets ago?? Do they think we don't remember??lol!! It drives me mad!! Hahah!! Shows like "Finding Bigfoot to Ghost hunters .." , always have to remind us that, we are in the woods and just heard a pop!, "what was that?", and now we are still wondering, "what was that",? Remember ??? :lol:

Most all TV reality shows now do this..and more ..Ahhhh!!!

What do you say??

Yeah, I see what your saying. I think ..lol!!

I don't think they did that on the older shows like, "In search of", and such.. they could have probably 15 minuets more content on current one hour shows if they didn't re-cap after each break. Wait...I'm going to get more coffee...

Ok, I'm back..as I was saying I don't think the older shows like, In search of ... :lol:

That nonsense with repeating themselves multiple times has irritated me too. I just see it as a time killer because they don't have enough material to fill the allotted time. Apparently they believe the viewing public is too stupid to notice. :x

I've never got out the stopwatch, but I suspect that a lot of these ropey 1-hour documentaries consist of about 20 minutes of non-repeated content.

Back