• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Parapsychology/Dream Experiments

scottamber

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I am looking for several individuals who would like to participate and assist in some Parapsychology type experiments that I plan to do over the next few years. Many years ago I was involved in and led some intense experiments over a period of 6 years. The results turned out to be very beneficial, not only the individuals involved, but to others on that particular forum who had an opportunity to read the results that were posted.

These experiments involve, but are not limited to: Astral Projection, Paranormal Dreaming, Shared Dreaming, Intrusive Dreaming, Lucid Dreaming, Simultaneous Dreaming , Sleep Paralysis , Mind Reading, Controlled Dreaming, Visual Materialization, Clairsentience (Clairaudience, Clairvoyance, Travelling Clairvoyance , Telepathy), Oneiromancy, Psychometry, Altered State of Consciousness, Apparitions, Xenoglossy, Collective Apparitions, Elongation, Hypnagogic Imagery, Hypnopompic Imagery, Empathy, Imagery, Psychokinesis, , Billet Reading, Teleportation.

Shape-Shifting will only be allowed when it is an agreed part of the controlled experiment. Breaking this rule will get you thrown out of the experiment with no chance of return.

Individuals interested in participating in the experiments must feel out a questionnaire, be willing to dedicate time to the experiment. All levels of abilities are considered, so if you are completely new to this field, do not hesitate to send in the questionnaire to be considered.

Applicants must be willing to devote the time and energy required, be committed to a lengthy process, in which YEARS could be involved to achieve certain outcomes, be honest in relaying accurate information, be required to fill out result forms as needed, be able to communicate outcomes in a thread devoted to the experiments, get along with others selected to participate, make an oath to not intentionally harm other participants, stray from the outline of the experiment or do any underhanded “extras” such as attempting to have astral/dream sex with other participants without prior knowledge and approval. All chosen must be trusted by myself. That does not mean that if I do not like you, you will not be chosen, you may be surprised. I encourage anyone interested in participating to fill out the form. I can only choose a select few to participate and some things have to be considered, such as time zones, sleep patterns, etc. No set amount of experience is required, as it appears to work better with various levels of capabilities. The end result is not as important as an accurate result. Unfortunately, I cannot choose two people who live in the same house or even the same area. I discovered in the past that this can unintentionally altar the results.

Regards..

Scott...

chinese wholesale electronics | Polywood Dining Chair | pet stroller | snoozer lookout

"Shape-Shifting will only be allowed when it is an agreed part of the controlled experiment. Breaking this rule will get you thrown out of the experiment with no chance of return."

Und ve haff electified der cet-flep to ensure total obedientz! No letter-tray vill be profided und wolf-bane ist in every pillow!

Feeling out your qvestionnaire vith paws und claws ist strictly verboten!

PS: Alle menschen must polish meine bootz vile I am in school. Und strictly kein unauthorized spieling mit mein SpielStation!

Anyone breaking meine rools vill be scarifaced on mein unintentional altar! :)

sponsored by:

Electric Chairs / Wicker Cat Seats / Barking Fridge Magnets / Nigerian Spam

scottamber said:
Individuals interested in participating in the experiments must feel out a questionnaire

This must be the first test. Perhaps some kind of remote viewing?

AMPHIARAUS said:
scottamber said:
Individuals interested in participating in the experiments must feel out a questionnaire
This must be the first test. Perhaps some kind of remote viewing?
No, stoopid, the questionnaire is in braille! :D

Shape-Shifting will only be allowed when it is an agreed part of the controlled experiment. Breaking this rule will get you thrown out of the experiment with no chance of return.

Hmmm, a were- cat, wolf or fox might have the final word on the continuance of the experimenter.

Anyway I've used precognition to see that I get bored with the experiment after a couple of weeks so I will abort that timeline.

Back