• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
274756925_10227067287369009_4384561801121735438_n.jpg

I can't say whether any photo-manipulation software has been used here. But this particular bisected example of The Devil's Fruit is enough to give me indigestion even without the eating...

One of the houses across the road from me is having some building work carried out.
Earlier I was looking out the window to see what was the cause of some loud talking I could hear (it was just some neighbours shouting to each other), when I noticed a very well-behaved, large, white dog, sitting next to the builders van and piles of materials.
"Oh, what a well-behaved, dog" I thought to myself.
But then, about an hour later, I noticed it was still sitting there.
Upon much closer inspection (I had to go outside for a look) I discovered it was actually just a large white 'rubble bag' of that sort-of fabric variety, with the top gathered around into a bunch, which was moving ever so slightly if the wind blew, which gave it the impression of animation.

I'm not seeing anything unfortunate. What am I missing?
A side view of the male genitals, with a distinct case of the droops. Even the hairs on the scrotum are suggested. When Daimaru launched a store in Melbourne it aquired a variety of ribald nicknames.

Back