• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Parson's Green Bomb: Staged Incident?

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
I've just seen this on a Facebook (yeah I know!) page called The Crisis Actor.

Parson's Green "Bomb"? Staged incident that caused stampede. Straight after the incident Trump and May together demanded control of the internet. Questions need to be asked:

1. One of the "PC's" was wearing jeans.

2. The police car registration number LX13 AOS shown in the incident is a hire car from a film props company. The reg is up for tax next year. The police do not tax their vehicles.

3. The lady pictured with her "burnt" ear in a bandage (Nora Kirkpatrick, an actress) was pictured using her phone next to the same ear. Her hair and clothes were totally unmarked.

4. The "gas" ignited inside the whole length of a train carriage with the doors closed. But why no smoke, no heat damage to the carriage, papers unburnt on the floor, no windows blown out, no deafened "victims".

5. One of the witnesses, Richard Aylmeer-Hall, has done work for the European Space agency who also carry out disaster scenario's using actors (see their web-page).

Can we check all this?

I must say, when I saw TV footage of passengers looking in through a window at the 'bomb' and pointing it out to each other, seemingly unalarmed, I was intrigued. How very British!

A few weeks ago there was a bomb panic at Euston Station in London when an e-cig exploded in someone's bag. Bystanders were so frightened that they jumped down onto the tracks to get away from it. THAT'S panic!

Attachments

• 21558959_2047902832098596_2882143294986612635_n.jpg
    21558959_2047902832098596_2882143294986612635_n.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 34
(I am a former police officer).

1. I haven't seen the footage to which the FaceBook page refers, but l'd utter a "So what?" about a bobby in "jeans" at an incident. He could have travelled in to work in civvies and been half way changed into uniform when the "All hands to the pumps!" message came over the radio. Alternatively the "jeans" could be some form of overalls/protective clothing he was wearing to perform dirty work such as car maintenance or weapon cleaning.

2. Police cars did use to display tax discs (VELs).

4. Brief exposure to high temperatures does not necessarily scorch paper. Intense chemical reactions do not necessarily produce smoke.

maximus otter

Last edited:
Yup, all good points. I was surprised that it took this long for the conspiracy theories to start. She does look immaculate though.

Yup, all good points. I was surprised that it took this long for the conspiracy theories to start. She does look immaculate though.

The conspiracy theories started in social media on the morning of the bomb. They seem to be ubiquitous when it comes to Islamic terror incidents. Because despite Islamic extremists telling us repeatedly that they want to kill us - - and frequently succeeding, both in the West and in their home countries - some people simply won't accept that this happens. It's a false flag by Theresa May/Donald Trump/Mossad/the tooth fairy etc etc.

Sigh.

A few weeks ago there was a bomb panic at Euston Station in London when an e-cig exploded in someone's bag. Bystanders were so frightened that they jumped down onto the tracks to get away from it. THAT'S panic!

There was indeed quite a lot of panic at Parsons Green. The majority of the injuries were caused not by the device itself but by people being crushed and trampled in the stampede. The fact that a couple of people decided not to run but to take a snap of the bomb isn't hugely suprising - such things occur in all terror events.

This article sets out the events at Parsons Green from both the driver's and station supervisor's perspectives.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41314328

Of relevance to this discussion may be the following:

The train operator stated that he returned to the cab to raise a mayday alarm.

He asked for traction current to be switched off immediately.

He took the customers on to the track away from the trains via the ramp.

[...]

At this time there were about 50-70 people on the track with the train operator and because he was not sure what type of attack was going on, he returned to the station platform to get more information.

The station supervisor continued to evacuate the platform as some passengers kept going to the burning item on the train in order to take pictures.

I was only surprised that it took this long for someone to come up with a conspiracy. I feel sorty for the actress and the actual young woman in the photo (if she's been identified) since the conspiracy nutters are likely to harass them both on social media for being in on the 'conspiracy'... :(

I can answer the road tax question.

Police vehicles are exempt i.e. the annual charge is zero. But exempt cars still displayed a disc, to show it was licenced and not SORNed, and that the exemption hadn't expired.

(Also, covert vehicles would display a disc for obvious reasons.)

I don't know for sure, but I'd imagine the exemption is applied every 12 months, so it could still be due for 'renewal' which explains the point in the 'conspiracy'.

There could well have been a 'prop' car in the area for actual filming of course - it's easy to check. If an emergency services vehicle has the marking 'CFZ', that shows it's not real. You'll spot it all the time in movies now :wear:

LON2684_4-800.jpg

Tax discs were scraped in October 2014 vehicles still have to be taxed
but no longer display a actual disc. Even if the vehicle is tax exempt
you still have to tax it every year but at 0 rate

There could well have been a 'prop' car in the area for actual filming of course - it's easy to check. If an emergency services vehicle has the marking 'CFZ', that shows it's not real. You'll spot it all the time in movies now :wear:
The Centre for Fortean Zoology has some explaining to do.

Maybe the police want some overtime.
When I did a stint as an extra on Touch of Frost, there was at least one actual genuine police officer among the other extras - it saves wardrobe a bundle of time and money, as they've already got authentic kit in the right size. I was led to believe it's quite a standard practice for PCs to supplement their income in this way.

When they did scenes for Safe House on the slipway at the end of our rd
there were at lest 2 Police cars they were brought on transporters though
and did not run on the road, they took over the car park for 3 days and
had 2 of those big articulated fold out hospitality units to keep em all fed,
Security everywhere and very tight lipped as to what was going on, they
have just done something for another production used lots of local locations
and were around for weeks but not found out what it's for yet, Funny Bones
with Oliver Reed used locations in Fleetwood and out in Morcambe bay, the
ferry crews had a good do hired to take suplies and food out to them but
not much was eaten as most were to busy chucking up so the boat crews
were living well that week. They also did the NatWest add the one that said
they would never close the last branch in town, they used the local bank
staff not actors then surprise surprise closed the bank.

Back